It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Bigfoot Exist and Where To Find Them

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: game over man

Here you go.

I may safely say that I've never looked at the woods in quite the same way since.

Which is rather odd, since I've had odd occurrences before this, as a child, and as a younger man. An encounter with a spirit/ghost, a rather angry one, and once with a something rather scary outside my childhood home, and on the slopes of Denali, and on the slopes of Mt. Adams in Washington with something(s) that at another time might have eaten me...or worse.

I've encountered bears, a mountain lion, though I didn't know it until later that morning, and coyotes, etc... None of them effected me as much as this encounter, which lasted a handful of seconds.

edit on 7/24/2021 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyAnonymous

"I had been raised with hunting, camping and survival being taught and utilized since I was a small boy. Surely.... if there was something out here with me, someone in my family would've surely seen one.

Then I had my own experience (one event is posted in a few of the threads in this genre arena).

Everything changed and it really screwed up my reality as I thought I once knew. I argued with myself on every thing that it could have possibly played a part on my scenario happening."

For people who don't have the experience of witnessing one of these beings for ourselves there are really only a couple of options open to us. We either consider every story told a lie at worst or a misidentification/exaggeration at best or the story is true and thousands of people are telling us exactly what they witnessed.

Johnny, not for a second am I suggesting your story in untrue because the fact is, I cannot know that one way or the other. I can only imagine how difficult it would be to deal with the fallout of such an experience. Standing there looking at a creature that is not supposed to exist would shatter ones world view and moreso due to the extreme nature of such a powerful intimidating being. Then the alienation that would follow when you realise everyone will think you're BS'ing or crazy! Thankfully there are avenues available where experiencers can share and release some of the burden shouldered.
edit on 25-7-2021 by Slowhand because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Slowhand

David Attenbourgh would be great!
But I'm not picky an would be happy with Nat Geo special. I also agree until you've seen one you can't possibly have any frame of reference for the shock you have at witnessing it. Its an almost biological full body shock that I've always thought of as instinctual at meeting a competing human. Kinda like Neanderthals seeing their first HomoSapien.

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 09:06 PM
link   

If you need to hear someones experience in person have ya tried going to a bigfoot conference?
It isn't all about selling merchandise or who the speakers are.The attendees who have had encounters all chit chat with each other swapping their stories. Actually that is more educational than whatever lame PowerPoint show is going on.

There are now hundreds of smaller conferences going on that are affordable.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

That was an incredible read! I've read that thread before, thanks for sharing in this thread. Very believable story, I'm sorry the face to face encounter was so terrifying. What I find interesting is how some people see them really deep in the woods yet both your encounters you were in your car.

Do you think they are inter-dimensional? More ape or human like? Did it communicate with you telepathically, or just made you feel all the things you described?

I found some good YouTube videos lately:

Encounters with the Sasquatch

Shoshone Sasquatch

Makah Sasquatch

An excellent argument for their existence is the Oral History of Native Americans, the elders would not lie or make up the story. That's arguably the best evidence.

I'm currently watching a YouTube video:
Sasquatch Head Insights

Christopher Murphey makes some interesting points about their hair that it must stop growing like human chest and armpit hair, but our nails are different, where he speculates Sasquatch's finger and toe nails are more like an animal.

Also a great point about the Patterson film the Sasquatch turns it's head and shoulders exposing her breasts and not turning her neck like a human because Sasquatch's don't have a neck.

I wonder if it's a coincidence with their similarities with apes from living in the wilderness, i.e nature shapes culture. They also exhibit similarities like a human being and their foot print doesn't look like an ape footprint with an opposable toe to climb trees.

I also live in Washington State, do you know the best Native American museum to visit that has info on Sasquatch? Is there such a place? Maybe not a museum but somewhere associated with one of the many tribes?

Interesting stuff, my curiosity continues...

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Caver78

If you need to hear someones experience in person have ya tried going to a bigfoot conference?
It isn't all about selling merchandise or who the speakers are.The attendees who have had encounters all chit chat with each other swapping their stories. Actually that is more educational than whatever lame PowerPoint show is going on.

There are now hundreds of smaller conferences going on that are affordable.

I'd love to go, maybe in 2019 I saw an advertisement for David Paulides and Steve Isdahl participating in a Big Foot Conference maybe in Olympia, WA? Or it could have been on the Olympic Peninsula, tickets were $200 something dollars if I remember correctly.

This forum would be a great place to promote these events.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 12:33 AM
link   

No communication, telepathic or otherwise, took place.

It was, most definitively, my own impressions, and later thought about those impressions.

What is Sasquatch? That is a very good question.

There are, as you're aware, many differing thoughts on that. My own is it's a very man-like creature of the, mostly, Deep Woods, or sparsely populated areas.

My own encounters were in just such areas. Rugged, semi-mountainess, with no easy access save by fairly primitive roads.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I love this subject. I have zero firsthand knowledge or experience though. I grew up on the shore of lake Eire, lake front actually. I read a story years ago about a child being abducted by a huge bird, so always been intrigued with cryptozoology.

We played in the swamps and always heard stories of a witches house, but never of a big foot or giant bird.

posted on Aug, 19 2021 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: galadofwarthethird
a reply to: airforce47

Slim chances your going to run into one. They walk hundreds of miles per day sometimes.

Do you know what kind of will it takes to walk practically barefoot, over frozen snow and ice and mountains? Basically one Bigfoot is more mobile and on the go and move, then the busiest job worker in the busiest part of LA or any other major city. And they cover more distance even with people driving cars do in major cities.

Its a practically jungle were you might find them. Make sure to bring a machete and a chainsaw, your going to need it in some areas just to cover the next 20 feet brush area.

The ultimate nomad, the original humans, long before the annunaki took there first slice at making hairless monkey types. They go back to before humans even lived in mud and brick and stick towns.

If bigfoot exists? Well then that would mean that history and everything going on here on planet earth? Would be some high shenanigans for sure. That's why Bigfoot is so heavily kept down into the silly department. Because if there would be some big hairy primate out there and always was?

Well, then everything we have been thought and lead to believe just may be a lie. The missing link indeed. May be that Zacharia Sitchin was right and we all are just a created slave race for the purposes of mining resources, and teraforming this planet.

And Bigfoot is the missing link. Now aint that some #? Were already living in a planet of the apes movie. Only? Were the apes, in a global alien experiment. To make a planet of the hairless apes to mine and teraform the planes resources?

And thats why Bigfoot is also seen in the general areas were UFOs are also seen. There taking the UFO express to get around sometimes, or there being dropped off.

Can you imagine, what the original primates had to look and be like. The millions of years of evolution from the dinos through the ice ages, to now? To survive all that. The ultimate omnivore and ultimate nomadic creature and species? It would be something like what bigfoot is.

truth...

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: airforce47

my ex told me stories of a cryptid. 2 legged beast that kept up to them om horseback one day.they on horse back, not the beast... Just on the other side of a tree line. We are talking dirt road with one house for miles.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join