It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 Ways Contact With Extraterrestrials Will Save Our Civilization

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

And I, for one, welcome our fungal overlords!

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

Who knows, you may have inadvertently hit the nail on the head.

A light hearted thread and comments. But I did almost roll on the floor laughing when I reread a few of these posts.

If true:

Iyengar yoga = prepare the body.
Kundalini yoga = the installation of non standard intelligence.
Hatha yoga = their care and feeding.
Tantra yoga = uploading and downloading information across intelligent networks.

Who knows maybe the yogis know more than they let on.

All good fun playing with the ideas.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: NobodySpecial268

Well, it is said, for example, that the "greys" are organic based biological computer avatars for alien consciousness. It would make sense to build stand alone biological interfaces to bridge the gap between two very different types of beings.

But we tastes like bacon, Hawking knew this and warned us in searching for extraterrestrial life.... Are you smarter than Hawking?

And I wonder, how would information be shared among organic computers?

I hope we get there before we become the main item on the menu...

Here is my point...You know that evil advance race that goes to a planet and rapes. pillages all its natural resources and then eats anything that moves... it's us...

Don't be mistaken that another alien race would be any different.

edit on 17-4-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1

That entire post was sarcasm.

Ya I know...

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

But we tastes like bacon, Hawking knew this and warned us in searching for extraterrestrial life.... Are you smarter than Hawking?

(raises hand from the back row of the class) "Excuse me Sir, how did Mr Hawking know we taste like bacon?".

Here is my point...You know that evil advance race that goes to a planet and rapes. pillages all its natural resources and then eats anything that moves... it's us...

Hmm, my history isn't the best, but isn't it mainly since Europeans set out to colonize the new world that things have really gone to crap?

I thought that most folks pre industrial revolution, were fairly tame in comparison to modern mankind.

Perhaps the real evil doers are the ones behind the colonization and the industrial revolution?

edit on 17-4-2021 by NobodySpecial268 because: clarity

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: NobodySpecial268
(raises hand from the back row of the class) "Excuse me Sir, how did Mr Hawking know we taste like bacon?".

You never tasted human meat?

Hmm, my history isn't the best, but isn't it mainly since Europeans set out to colonize the new world that things have really gone to crap?

I thought that most folks pre industrial revolution, were fairly tame in comparison to modern mankind.

Lol OK, not so much... Small population, but humans have never had an issue with killing anyone for a any number of reasons to include "he looked at me funny"

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

You never tasted human meat?

Not that I know of, I stay away from fast food.

Lol OK, not so much... Small population, but humans have never had an issue with killing anyone for a any number of reasons to include "he looked at me funny"

. . . and if they had our toys in the old days my argument goes out the window. Lots of slice and dice in the ol' days. Rape and pillage too.

I think you're right when you quote Hawking. The Voyager mission is probably the dumbest thing ever (IMHO). A high IQ and University degrees obviously does not necessarily equate with intelligence.

Some good folks about these days still, stands to reason not all alienz would be greedy corporate types.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: NobodySpecial268

I don't disagree. If anything yoga is good for mental and physical conditioning.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join