It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China Asks Japanese Deputy PM To Drink Fukushima Water After He Said It Was Safe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Go on then.

China has asked Japanese Deputy Prime Minister Taro Aso to drink radioactive water after he said it was safe to consume.

Earlier this week, Japan announced that it will release more than one million tonnes of water from the destroyed Fukushima nuclear plant into the Pacific Ocean.

www.unilad.co.uk...

Would you drink it?

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: PhoenixOD

That’s precious coming from China!
It is said 80%+ of their water isn’t really suitable for consumption.

They are working on it but who are they to call the kettle black?

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Japan been on major denial ever since this happened.

The ocean the world's toilet.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhoenixOD

Would you drink it?

Sure... I would trust Japan over China...I would like drink zero water anywhere in China as example..I lived in Japan for 5 years and quality is at a different level there... We know there has been some coverup with Fukushima, I guess saving face, but for China of all countries to question another about anything dealing with the environment is rather funny...

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Glad he said it.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhoenixOD
Go on then.

China has asked Japanese Deputy Prime Minister Taro Aso to drink radioactive water after he said it was safe to consume.

Earlier this week, Japan announced that it will release more than one million tonnes of water from the destroyed Fukushima nuclear plant into the Pacific Ocean.

www.unilad.co.uk...

Would you drink it?

Reminds me of this

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Over anything that comes out of China any day of the week.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Yeah, Japan dumping that water effects way more than their country. The Chinese rely on life from the sea to survive and to sell food countries to other countries including the USA. I hope that the Japanese leader who said it was safe is forced to consume it to prove it is safe, or eat food that is negatively effected by the radioactive waste they are dumping. Japan's citizens will have to eat that fish but he will get his fish from clean waters because he can afford to import it.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Would you drink it?

No but perhaps he should if he's so sure it's harmless.

What Japan are proposing is a risk but at some point they are going to have to find a way to dispose of or store the water , I can see why China are concerned.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   
If I were the Japanese guy I would say " I'll drink my water after you swim in the Yellow River. Talk about contaminating the oceans, China has very highly polluted the Yellow River and that has been emptying into the seas unstopped. So China can just shut it's mouth cos it's got a lot more to answer for over pollution.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   

What a stupid comment.
First of all, someone from China has the balls to say this. What a joke.
Secondly, the water will be dumped slowly, not flushed like a toilet.

The total lack of understanding about radiation and it’s dangers is hard to believe.
Anyone living close to a coal power plant gets a high daily dose of radiation than from any nuclear plant.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I'm very skeptical that for the last 10 YEARS, Japan has stored all the radioactive water and is just now beginning to burst at the seams with no alternative...🙄🙄🙄

Sure.

This disaster has been leaking into the ocean since March 11, 2011.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Reminds me of the reporter and the mouthpiece for Monsanto, mouthpiece says safe enough to drink(might of been roundup) reporter produces a glasss of it, ok, you mind drinking it? mouthpiece say..you think I'm stupid..lol

Anyway..f china!

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Reminds me of this in the height of the BSE crisis.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: vonclod

Reminds me of this in the height of the BSE crisis.

Nice!

Here's the Monsanto guy..lol, apparently he is just a shill for hire.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Japan been on major denial ever since this happened.

The ocean the world's toilet.

Literally all the worlds effluent ends up there eventually

On topic, if the Japanese gentleman doesn’t believe his claim is true then he shouldn’t have been posturing by stating a falsehood.

It’s not China’s fault he opened his pie hole.

If he did skull a schooner of Fuku water, then he would have every right to a savage, burning rebuttal about China being globally polluting hooligans.
edit on 15-4-2021 by Dalamax because: Topic of face is interesting

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I hear what all yall are saying. But China aint wrong

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 05:05 PM
link   

If I was the Deputy PM of Japan I would have replied, "Maybe your momma will after I leave her house!'

top topics

join