It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangular UFO Footage Confirmed By Pentagon

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Newly leaked video of flashing, triangle-shaped objects that flew over a U.S. warship is real, the Pentagon said, after UFO investigators released the clip and several other puzzling photos online.

The photos and videos were distributed by documentary filmmaker Jeremy Corbell and George Knapp, a Las Vegas-based reporter who has covered UFO-related stories for decades. The leaks include a night-vision video at sea, a series of grainy infrared images and smartphone photos captured from the cockpit of an FA-18 fighter, which had previously been posted online.

Source With Video

That outline looks a lot like some of the other aircraft projects that have been posted here as UFOs in the recent past. Definitely appears to be a generally conventional aircraft rather than some of the oogie-boogie stuff people have posited before.
edit on 4/15/2021 by Darkpr0 because: Reasons

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   
So the video and stills were verified by the pentagon as being shot by navy personnel on a ship. Nothing else is confirmed by the article about the video and stills. Nothing about what it is at all.

They are very careful about what they say. You have jumped to a conclusion that isn’t there.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkpr0

This is being discussed here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There are a few theories and technical (photographic) explanations, too.

edit on 15-4-2021 by Encia22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Why this grainy , borderline bokeh stuff , im not impressed , you would think with those decades of experience regarding this phenomena they would show something better to garner trust.

Now i don't need ufo's landing on the white house lawn , but a report with photo's / video , radar data and possible witness statements , atleast a good solid package to destroy all doubt.

Where is the context , date , time, location , vessels involved.

Was this during those nights the drive reported on with the Ships log that they FOIA'd ?

Why don't release that data ?

A Few grainy pictures /video is all they can show after they probably studied this phenomena for over decades.

Everything they presented is circumstantial evidence at best , the whole Tic Tac story stands or falls with Cmdr Fravor's witness testimony and there is no way to know for 100 % if he speaks the truth or not.

Some cases in history do raise huge questions though , the Kinross ufo , Mantell Ufo and those ICBM's supposedly turned of at the height of the cold war.

If those cases really happened the way described then the US government would make finding out who and how the number one priority.

Does not matter how many grainy stuff they drip feed , without context you cannot expect people just to believe it.

Edit , i cant seem to get it Embedded , audiobook the one from Donald Keyhoe , Flying saucers are real. have Found it pretty refreshing with all the UAP craze going on right now.

Definitely worth your time ,

www.youtube.com...

edit on 15-4-2021 by TheGreazel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   

It was confirmed that the video was genuine, IE not a hoax created with CGI, and that a serviceman took it, but nothing else was confirmed.

For example they didn't confirm that it was alien in origin. It might just be a Russian drone.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: TheGreazel

I think they're holding on to the "good stuff" regarding pictures and videos.

I wanted to question the source the OP presented but was able to find similar articles posted this week from mainstream outlets as well.

Disinfo campaign full under way

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I'm not sure why everyone is rushing to think that I'm claiming that the Navy is confirming aliens or other such nonsense. This was specifically posted here because of its similarity to the Wichita aircraft apparently photographed in broad daylight and contrailing some time ago.

Wichita Thread

The OP and the title were specifically formatted to discourage people assuming that anything about this was interesting except that we have seen an aircraft very similar to this here before.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I firmly believe they have better visuals. Likely 4K crystal clear. Do the avionics in those jets have the capability to take clear color video. It would be silly to spend 10's of millions on a jet these days without that feature no? Make it seem all they have is this weak vietnam ere F4 tech. Not believable.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Darkpr0
This was specifically posted here because of its similarity to the Wichita aircraft apparently photographed in broad daylight and contrailing some time ago.

Wichita Thread

That's a great thread.

Also:

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   

They are simply using it as cover for the new 6 gen aircraft the airforce is testing. Its supposed to be triangle shaped and able to cruise at high altitudes.

www.defensenews.com...

edit on 4/15/21 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

I would lean towards our stuff. The stuff nobody is suppose to know about like a lot of other stuff.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: TXRabbit

I think they're holding on to the "good stuff" regarding pictures and videos.

IF it is all real then most likely yea.

i still don't get why everything goes through TTSA , Corbell and Knapp , and then US military who afterwards very silently admit they don't know what it is , but not theirs , and thats it no context no nothing.

It doesn't look like they want it out , other side of that spectrum could be that they don't want to make the psy ops too difficult without revealing flaws.

However if these things do in fact turn out to be real , there is no way to dress this up nice , any person with half a brain can see that physics breaking flying objects punch holes in our known foodchain , and makes us bottom feeders.

All these new releases personally don't help me find everything more believable though , it raises too many questions.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

It depends on the aircraft and the mission. Straight optics are rarely used in non-ISR aircraft, in favor of high definition radar systems. Dedicated ISR platforms use multispectral or hyperspectral imaging systems, not straight optical cameras. They use light from IR to UV, and from the visual spectrum to combine into an image. Aircraft based systems tend to be either SAR, or IR, which won't give you 4K crystal clear video.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
I firmly believe they have better visuals. Likely 4K crystal clear. Do the avionics in those jets have the capability to take clear color video. It would be silly to spend 10's of millions on a jet these days without that feature no? Make it seem all they have is this weak vietnam ere F4 tech. Not believable.

You've never been on a naval ship have you?

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   

we are alot further along in technology then you think. For example the new 6 gen fighter has a requirement of mach 5 plus. Now throw in the fact they want it to be able to be flown without a pilot and it could pull 20 gs if needed. Meaning you would see it do things you didnt think possible. With the new laser platform they would be impossible to kill with missiles since the laser would just take them out before they get close. Everyone knows they built it and are testing so this very well could be a glimpse of an early prototype.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

It depends on the aircraft and the mission. Straight optics are rarely used in non-ISR aircraft, in favor of high definition radar systems. Dedicated ISR platforms use multispectral or hyperspectral imaging systems, not straight optical cameras. They use light from IR to UV, and from the visual spectrum to combine into an image. Aircraft based systems tend to be either SAR, or IR, which won't give you 4K crystal clear video.
What are thoughts on this?

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets

You've never been on a naval ship have you?

People always think all of our stuff is top of the line sci-fi awesome.

One ship I was on broke down, dead in the water for a week as the battle group left us behind. The toilets backed up a few times. The stabilizers never worked and we were in the north Atlantic.

When the AFCS wasn't working on our helicopter, the AT's would pull out the box, drop it on the ground a few times, and stick it back in.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I was on a carrier in the 90's. I know they have color video on the deck that can pan but I don't know much about the avionics. Worked in operations. All I saw was jets catching the wire on a screen.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

we are alot further along in technology then you think. For example the new 6 gen fighter has a requirement of mach 5 plus. Now throw in the fact they want it to be able to be flown without a pilot and it could pull 20 gs if needed. Meaning you would see it do things you didnt think possible. With the new laser platform they would be impossible to kill with missiles since the laser would just take them out before they get close. Everyone knows they built it and are testing so this very well could be a glimpse of an early prototype.

Defintely a interesting theory wich i could consider a option , more believable then ET anyway to be honest , not that i believe that though.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

all i know if i wanted to test my 6 gen fighter about the best test i can think of is send it towards a carrier group and see when they spot it. Do they not detect it until its in visual range for example. once they do spot it what actions would they take all around sounds like a test you would want to perform.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join