It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So this is very telling to me of the "Pandemic"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I am really baffled at this graph....directly from the CDC.

This shows exactly what people have been saying.....deaths are being attributed to covid that are not covid. I am a bit shocked they have this graph on their site.

www.cdc.gov...

Am I reading too much into this? Or are they behind on reporting influenza deaths? Seriously....WTF?

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Not an expert, but influenza is less transmissible than Covid. It could be the results of distancing, better cleaning of surfaces, and more attention to hygiene. It just could not spread around this season.

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

hi vasa, is it because they are pediatric, and the graph is only reflecting that?

only thing i can surmise .

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrRCflying
Not an expert, but influenza is less transmissible than Covid. It could be the results of distancing, better cleaning of surfaces, and more attention to hygiene. It just could not spread around this season.

Did you read the line above the graph?

1....a single influenza death....was reported to the CDC....seriously.....1.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: alphacenturi

hi vasa, is it because they are pediatric, and the graph is only reflecting that?

Yes...it is only pediatric.....that is my point. They have 1 single death reported for 2020-2021....1 death....the odds are impossible.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Did you read the line above the graph?

1....a single influenza death....was reported to the CDC....seriously.....1.

As opposed to what, about 100 give or take in previous years? I could see it. On the other hand, the numbers may just be so low they did not do as much testing for flu. Don't know, but I just don't think it spread well with mitigation. We should be thankful.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Well what if this is the truth?
On mobile accidentally hit post before done typing...
I mean if this is the truth then they have been lying about things a long time. Where I am going with this is, they probably haven’t been honest the whole time so the truth is, they are liars.
edit on 15-4-2021 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

Also wouldn’t this bring into question the efficacy of flu vaccines they been selling for a long time too? If I look at these graphs as a sales pitch and not reality then it completely makes sense...” be sure not to buy that bargain brand buy joker “ (1985 Batman)
edit on 15-4-2021 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 12:06 AM
link   
It is impossible to drop that much even with social distancing in play.; There is probably just no reporting of that going on. I am sure that once the masks come off, there will be a lot of deaths in the young people, their immune systems are now not on edge to protect them from all of the viruses in schools if they relax things back to what they were before.

The same goes with adults, their immune systems need to be prepared to fight multiple infections that float around in public.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 12:07 AM
link   
It went from widespread throughout the states on January 25th, 2020 to sporadic to no activity by May 16th pretty much like it does every year in the winter months.

gis.cdc.gov...

edit on 15-4-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I am pretty sure that is statistically impossible, over 1 year...

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
It went from widespread throughout the states on January 25th, 2020 to sporadic to no activity by May 16th pretty much like it does every year in the winter months.

gis.cdc.gov...

But only a single pediatric death reported.....literally....1....the loneliest number....1.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Your joking right ?

Like That is a Knee slapper , I'm on the floor laughing your hilarious .

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Well, just remember, people don't die of influenza, they die with influenza.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Why don't you look at the graph immediately above it?

Has it not occurred to you that all the things that weren't done before 2020, that people have now been doing, might have had an effect on the flu transmission levels? Far more than the deadlier and more contagious COVID-19 (as shown in the graph above the one you posted)?

Also, this is a graph of pediatric deaths due to flu. Doesn't COVID-19 mostly affect the elderly and unwell?

So, there's no way you could interpret the lack of pediatric deaths from flu, as being somehow shifted into misdiagnosed COVID-19 (which were predominantly the deaths of the elderly).

edit on 15/4/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Yes...it is only pediatric.....that is my point. They have 1 single death reported for 2020-2021....1 death....the odds are impossible.

Arguing with my wife about this. I say it doesn't compute. She says due to social distancing and masks.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 12:16 AM
link   

All of the numbers are controlled , tallied graphed and quantified via the CDC mate .

The odds are exactly what they need to be because they made it so , but logically yes it is impossible.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

gis.cdc.gov...

But only a single pediatric death reported.....literally....1....the loneliest number....1.

I hear ya, it is such a small number it has to be an anomaly or incorrect, FWIW the link below shows flu season having multiple elevated months every year except for 2020/2021.In fact 2020/2021 was the only year in the last 5 the flu only reached elevated levels in just one region (the midwest) all the other years had elevated levels in all regions at one point throughout the years

gis.cdc.gov...
edit on 15-4-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

All of the numbers are controlled , tallied graphed and quantified via the CDC mate .

The odds are exactly what they need to be because they made it so , but logically yes it is impossible.

If the numbers are controlled, why would they publish something that seems so ridiculous on the surface? If you are making up numbers, make something that makes sense, and does not raise questions. That answer does not make any sense.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Feel free to provide any cdc related data to disprove what I posted or further the debate.

Outside of that, you are just positing.....

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 12:19 AM
link   

That them there is the influenza covid sars covid 9 ver 1.2.

Either that or somehow all those who die of influenza each year. This site says that in the 2018 to 2019 years there were millions of infected and around 34,200 deaths from influenza. Then in 2020, the whole year. Only 1 death from influenza cause in the whole of 2020 and 2021 so far?
Link to influenza during the 2018 -2019 seasons

Its a miracle. You see that proves that somehow covid has all but practically wiped out the influenza virus. The charts show it. At this rate? Covid might even cure cancer deaths yearly. And there by. Curing cancer. yey!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join