It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The slow creep

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 03:35 AM
link   
The following interview took place in 1984, of all years.

Former KGB Agent Yuri Bezmenov explains the concept of 'ideological subversion' and the various necessary steps to achieve a complete takeover of a culture's perception of reality and in his own words "that despite the abundance of information, nobody is able to come to a sensible conclusion."

Am I supposed to believe that with all the various think tanks in the United States nobody saw this coming? This guy talks about it in an interview with an American journalist! In 1984 no less.

This leads me to the conclusion that everything that is happening, is being allowed to happen. The fix has been in a long time ago.

Your leadership is in on it, in fact they damaged the hull so that the water could sink your ship.

China did the only thing they are good at, they copied the strategy from Russia and together they tag teamed the strongest country in the world without firing a single shot.

Question : is a democracy the weakest form of government in existence today?

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

You do not live in a Democracy, you only think that you do.

Democracy needs the support of it's two pillars, Freedom and Truth.

You are not free and when was the last time a politician told the truth?

Without Truth, Democracy fails, has failed you and now, we stand at the precipice.

Wanna Jump!

P

edit on 14/4/2021 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Welcome to 2021 America!

People are easily manipulated unfortunately

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

No need to jump. Someone will give us a gentle nudge so that we're mostly floating towards the ground.

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Bloody sad state of affairs if you ask me.

In South Africa the last apartheid president received a nobel peace prize for his contribution to our 'democracy' and he was so enamored with the New South Africa that he moved to Switzerland.

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

I always liked the line in The West Wing where President Sheen says words to the effect of, will someone go out and tell them this is a Republic not a Democracy. Democratic processes, such as voting, may be incorporated into the Republic but that in itself does not a democracy make.

And of course the US government didn't see it coming. Accurate foresight is not a trait that the US government has often exhibited in modern history. Like most elitist systems it is very good at turning a blind-eye though and just as good at being surprised when it comes back round to bite it's bum.

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 06:06 AM
link   

a reply to: Vector99

Bloody sad state of affairs if you ask me.

In South Africa the last apartheid president received a nobel peace prize for his contribution to our 'democracy' and he was so enamored with the New South Africa that he moved to Switzerland.

Your damn right, we have a senile president right now.

It's scary to say the least

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: KilgoreTrout

The Democratic Republic of Congo, the People's Republic of China, the People's Democratic Republic of North Korea and of course, the People's Democratic Republic of the United States of America.

A motley crew if I ever saw one.

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 07:13 AM
link   

No one is manipulated or compromised without their consent and cooperation. People who want facts and truth, seek facts and truth. People who want their ego rubbed seek -- and follow -- that which rubs their ego.

And people who want their ego rubbed will discourage and dishearten others from seeking or accepting the truth. And then whine and cry about how terrible life and the world is.

People get out of life exactly what they put into it. Garbage in and garbage out.

If we're honest with ourselves and others, if we own our words and thoughts and deeds, if we're true to ourselves and our principles, then we're golden. All the time and every time.

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Here he is explaining the complete strategy in minute detail.

edit on 14-4-2021 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Your words both anger and enlighten.

I have been asking myself a very specific question for a couple of years now, and no matter the angle I always come to the same chilling conclusion.

The question is this:

In the battle between good and evil, who has the strategic upper hand from a moralistic point of view? Who has more flexibility, who can adapt more?

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 07:46 AM
link   

I like your honesty -- both with me and with yourself. It's refreshing and encouraging.

In the battle between good and evil, who has the strategic upper hand from a moralistic point of view? Who has more flexibility, who can adapt more?

It's a good question. I would suggest it's the person who is open to all information and facts and even ideas, because they are then also open to solutions, rather than the person who has closed themselves off to any information or facts or ideas that threaten their established position. If one cannot change one's mind, even when the facts change, then one is stuck.

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 07:59 AM
link   

When you have time, watch the hour long video I just put up.

It suggests that a culture can only remain untouched if it is a closed society.

Any open society is destined to fail in the face of Marxism.

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Thank you and will do... I've got it opened in a new window, and will listen as I do my morning puttering.

I'm intrigued at the mention of "open" and "closed" societies. My mind's already going a dozen different directions, so I'm interested to hear this perspective/analysis.

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 09:03 AM
link   

I have been asking myself a very specific question for a couple of years now, and no matter the angle I always come to the same chilling conclusion.

The question is this:

Sorry for answering a question to Boadicea but I have been asking myself this lately too.
I came to the conclusion that most people on Earth really just want to live peacefully and free and go about their own business.
However the world is a bad place with bad people who have no emotions and are all about power and gain, nothing else matters and they will go through any lengths to get these, not caring at all about suffering or discomfort or even death of others.

Unfortunately in Natures algorithms those that are ruthless will win at first, mostly because the rest doesn't think like that and can't imagine anyone being this callous.
Plus you can easily reign with terror and fear and humans will take it because they are scared to put a spotlight onto them and being killed or incarcerated or tortured.

Most people also believe lies if given by 'authority' for the same reasons, which makes them susceptible to being tricked. They think they do something right or good, when in fact they are helping the nasty people to get further.
We see this right now in the world with the plandemic.
Even good people will believe so much in a cause that they eventually can be led to hate and even wishing death to freedom fighters or new scientific findings [middle ages for example].

I learned a lot about humans in herds. The individual may well be intelligent but crowds are dumb as chhite.
The intelligent individuals are unfortunately forced to go along if they want to stay alive or unknown.
We are unfortunately at the mercy of the lowest common denominators as they make up the majority.

However.

It seems, looking at history that no nasty regime has ever lasted for very long. Yes some have lasted a generation or more but they always fall eventually. Reason being that truth can never be hidden for long, it has a way to come out because it is the reality and no lies can cover that up for long.
If I told you water is dry, you may believe it as long as I make sure you can't check it out, but at some point someone or a group will find it and see for themselves that it is wet. Facts experienced personally will always override lies.

So in short: Its a never ending up and down. Yes bad regimes will always arise but they will also always fall and never last as long as regimes under which people thrive and feel happy.

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

I agree with you. And it seems everything is based on cycles no matter the scale.

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   

The problem is not the form of government; the problem is a fat, ignorant, apathetic, uninformed, greedy populace.

I think it was Churchill who said that democracy is the worst form of government, except for all the rest.

In short, the problem is that people are stupid.

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

People are stupid. They trust their government.

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   
"Democracy means that if the doorbell rings in the early hours, it is likely to be the milkman."
Winston Churchill

"Never may a man prone to believe scandal be a despot or a popular leader! Under his guidance, democracy itself will be despotism."
Apollonius of Tyana

"Masculine republics give way to feminine democracies, and feminine democracies give way to tyranny."
Aristotle

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   

The question is this:

What Good is there, when good must commit to Evil, to defeat it, where as what Evil is there, when Evil must commit to Good, to rule it?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join