It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moderna Website Admits Their mRNA Technology Platform Functions Like an OS in a PC.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Originally posted by, hence all credits go to:

CDC pauses Johnson & Johnson injection citing ‘rare’ blood clots, but here’s what you’re not being told

Our Operating System

Recognizing the broad potential of mRNA science, we set out to create an mRNA technology platform that functions very much like an operating system on a computer. It is designed so that it can plug and play interchangeably with different programs. In our case, the "program” or “app” is our mRNA drug - the unique mRNA sequence that codes for a protein.

We have a dedicated team of several hundred scientists and engineers solely focused on advancing Moderna's platform technology. They are organized around key disciplines and work in an integrated fashion to advance knowledge surrounding mRNA science and solve for challenges that are unique to mRNA drug development. Some of these disciplines include mRNA biology, chemistry, formulation & delivery, bioinformatics and protein engineering.

mRNA Platform: Enabling Drug Discovery & Development

Is this why "vaccines" like those made by Moderna, and others that use either mRNA or gene/DNA sequencing from the virus need several "vaccines" to function? An OS can be set up to do anything those that control that OS want.

Why is it that the CDC put a pause on the Johnson and Johnson vaccine which formed extremely rare blood clot on 6 people out of 4.8 million people whom received the J& J vaccine, but they are backing without any question companies like Pfizer/BIONTECH and Moderna which vaccines have caused 2,342 deaths and 56,869 reports of adverse events from these vaccines?...

Federal health agencies recommend pause of J&J vaccine after 'extremely rare' blood clots

If we are to find the % of deaths caused by the Pfizer/BIONTECH and Moderna vaccines and we would compare their percentage to that of the percentage of the deaths caused by the J&J vaccine, we would find that the Pfizer/BIONTECH and Moderna vaccines have caused a larger amount of deaths than that caused by the J&J vaccines.

71.3 million doses of Moderna’s vaccine, + 78.2 million doses of Pfizer/BIONTECH's vaccines = 149.5 million doses. The percentage of deaths, 2,342 deaths out of 149.5 million = 0.00156655%

Meanwhile the percentage of 6 deaths out of3.4 million doses of J&J vaccines administered = 0.0001765%

Yet why are they pausing the J&J vaccines and not the Pfizer/BIONTECH and Moderna vaccines which caused more deaths?...

How does that make any sense whatsoever? Unless that is, TPTB want only the vaccines from companies like Moderna and Pfizer because puting an OS inside people is exactly what they want?

edit on 14-4-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: correct link.

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Yup very good question. Possibly also corporate corruption to squeeze out smaller players.

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: CthulhuMythos

An OS system that can change proteins, and DNA, can make people infertile if the programmer wants to. The programs could be changed by the programmer and go beyond what the programmer first wanted to do.
Heck an OS inside people can make people obedient/more docile since it could target the chemicals in our brains that control our emotions. People could be made into killers if the programmer wants... If you say something against TPTB they could target you with this program inside you... The uses are infinite.

edit on 14-4-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 01:18 AM
link   
An analogy is what they made. The concept makes sense for a vaccine. Can't speak to the rest.

Also, on the J&J numbers, the reporting is one death in 6.8 million.
edit on 14-4-2021 by GravitySucks because: It's 6.8 million. I erroneously typed 7.8 million.

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: GravitySucks
An analogy is what they made. The concept makes sense for a vaccine. Can't speak to the rest.

Also, on the J&J numbers, the reporting is one death in 7.8 million.

It is exactly what they claim it is. If it acts like an OS, then anything can be done with their technology, and that is a fact. As for the rest, you are right. only 1 person died and 5 others had an extremely rare side effect.

The reporting states 6.8 million people. But thanks for the heads up.

This means that the J&J vaccines death rate is 0.00001475% which is even less than the death rate caused by the Pfizer/BIONTECH and Moderna vaccines.

edit on 14-4-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Someone had to.
Plug and pray anyone?
Windows98 FAIL.

youtu.be...

ETA cannot embed properly while mobile.
edit on 14-4-2021 by Cymru because: (no reason given)

ETA2.0 Arrived in work so can embed properly.

edit on 14-4-2021 by Cymru because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Ya. I mistyped. It is 6.8 million. Thanks.

I got the J&J shot Sunday. I'm not worried. Still prefer taking my odds with it over the mRNA, which I'm sure one day will be amazing. Just not yet.

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Cymru
Walk toward the blue screen of death? Ha.

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Ya. I mistyped. It is 6.8 million. Thanks.

I got the J&J shot Sunday. I'm not worried. Still prefer taking my odds with it over the mRNA, which I'm sure one day will be amazing. Just not yet.

Didn't I read that your odds were 99.8% survival rate.... *if* you tested positive for this virus? The same virus where it's been estimated that at least 30% of the worlds population had it and didn't even notice?
So you got the shot that won't prevent you from getting it, won't prevent you from spreading it, but might clot your blood?

Yeah, this works like an Operating System alright- its an adware delivery system to play commercials in your head 24/7 so loud you can't think.

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Moderna is what top officials like Fauci have invested heavily in. I wager it will be the last one standing, and at least 1 Covid-19 Moderna vaccination will be "pushed" every year. Moderna's ongoing serious side-effects will be buried too.

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

" DNI JAMES CLAPPER: "It was President Obama who gave the order to target the Trump Campaign!"

Yeah coz Big Mike demanded his sissy b*tch to !!

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 08:59 AM
link   
metaphors are hard, huh

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Thanks for the analysis, I hadn't thought about the numbers and the possibility they were trying to nix the old vaccine techniques that the J&J jab use. This total control of the genetic operating system is the future they desire.

I keep thinking this mRNA technique is the beginning of the problem that the future genetically over modified humans are time traveling to fix by sampling the unadulterated natural human DNA (AKA the grey aliens).

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 09:39 AM
link   
We do not require their "admission" we already know.

Germ Theory is a lie....no such thing as a virus....its all lies..... Antoine Bechamps Terrain Theory was correct and was used to build computers....everything we have in our Universe is based off of Nature .Once you understand it you understand everything ,the rules are consistent.

edit on 14-4-2021 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   
LOL- right on!
a reply to: lordcomac

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Also, on the J&J numbers, the reporting is one death in 6.8 million.

Be that as it may, I'm still not letting them flash my BIOS via that handy RAM (DNA) backdoor (a better analogy for their "system", IMO)
edit on 4/14/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

But firmware updates are good?

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   
The mRNA vaccines stimulate gene expression which directly stimulates the body make a certain chemistry to fight diseases it is designed to target. This bypasses our regular immune response to this disease and possibly may make it so less immune response is available to properly fight other pathogens in our environment. I said possibly, since there are no long term studies yet, there is no way of knowing either way what will happen.

I am not an anti-vaxer, but even if I could take these mRNA vaccines I probably would not take one till I saw if there were long term side effects. That is my opinion and my right to not accept inadequate evidence of safety. They may have deemed it safe with respect to short term studies but that does not mean it is safe long term. And with the FDA safety classification means safe for the majority of people with limitations on who should not take it if they have certain issues. I have gotten very sick off of the flu shot both times I had it, triggering a cytokine like storm that lasted weeks. Even with their safety guidelines I should not be taking this vaccine, they made the limitations of safety clearly stated. If a person who has had severe reactions to a vaccine takes this, it is at their own risk and no safe and effective is stated for these people taking this vaccine...do not lie when you get offered the vaccine, it could cause you severe problems and also make the vaccine look more unsafe to those who actually need it. Maybe these people who took the Johnson vaccine had thrombosis problems which make things worse without proper anticoagulant chemistries in their diet or who are not taking medicines for their clotting condition.

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Oh goody!

They admit to our face on their site it IS what we’ve thought.

Here’s a CT. What if the AZ and J and J shot are actually SAFER in the long-term than Moderna’s weapon against God’s children....

I mean what if they’re endorsing the actual most harmful vax....through white lies and omission?

Have a great hump day ATS

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   
This is the key to the modern eugenics agenda.

Like anything, this technology can be used for good or evil.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join