It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reintro

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   
i thought i'd reintroduce myself since i haven't posted here in a couple years, if that's okay. i took a couple years off because the forum was feeling very negative to me and i was tired of getting drawn into it. there was a lot of hate and i was not in a place where i could just leave things be.

i have to admit i did keep lurking and peeking in at areas of special interest, because i've always been fascinated by mysteries of the unknown, and belief systems, and what creates a belief, what gives it legs, what draws people in. and i like to discuss things, even with people who disagree with me!

to be honest, i've spent some time in the last month on facebook, discussing the ins and outs of covid, social distancing, masks, and vaccines with lots of people in my own state. and so many of them cited things that reminded me of ATS. made me a little nostalgic, i guess, so i thought it might be fun to post here again. so far, so good!

so i'm from the midwest, living there again now, queer and liberal and pretty skeptical about most things, but i love to hear about them anyway. i hope we can get along even when we disagree, because reasonable people can disagree and i like to think i'm reasonable, anyway

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

Well, welcome back then! If I ever disagree with you, I vow to keep it civil & respectful. It sounds like you will too! There's enough room in this world for various opinions, and those differing opinions should lead us to challenge our own ideas so that we don't become stagnant and stunted in our own journey towards Truth.

Enjoy the journey and have a drink on me...

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: new_here

cheers, thank you very much

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Welcome back! Most people do keep it civil here, even if they disagree.

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: peter_kandra

that is true... i might've been playing in the mud pit a little too much in the past

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

i'm rarely at a loss for words, but you got me there.. no clue what you're trying to express.

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   
You are going to hate me.

I am the direct opposite of you.

edit on 13-4-2021 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

sounds like a self-fulfilling prophecy to be honest... but if you're reasonably polite i doubt i will

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I don't "sugar coat" my response

originally posted by: fiverx313

sounds like a self-fulfilling prophecy to be honest... but if you're reasonably polite i doubt i will

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Welcome back! I suspected your sexual orientation but I can still flirt with you anyway. I would be too old for you anyhow- unless you were into MILFs and hot cougars. 😘. Glad you’re back! Keep me honest, in the virus and “vaccine”
threads. I hope you don’t get the “vaccine,” by the way.

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   

I don't "sugar coat" my response

okay? you can be blunt. you can honestly be insulting if there's some actual content mixed in with it.

if you're just insulting and nothing else... i still won't hate you. just probably won't engage with you much

edit on 13-4-2021 by fiverx313 because: formatting

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Welcome back! I suspected your sexual orientation but I can still flirt with you anyway. I would be too old for you anyhow- unless you were into MILFs and hot cougars. 😘. Glad you’re back! Keep me honest, in the virus and “vaccine”
threads. I hope you don’t get the “vaccine,” by the way.

you can definitely still flirt with me, lol... but i am more or less a lady as it turns out. i just think chris evans is super hot in that pic and since i'm gonna be looking at it over and over again....... lol

i enjoy the points you raise and our discussions have been very interesting so far, i look forward to more! and i did get the jab... finished my second moderna a couple weeks ago. stay tuned to see if my DNA melts into a puddle of goo!

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   

So you're a communist who hates Jesus and is a Biden supporter.

Why don't you just STATE you hate America!

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Welcome back some people take this stuff too seriously, it's all about perspective. ATS helps me tolerate the real world.

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

SHOTS FIRED

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Welcome back some people take this stuff too seriously, it's all about perspective. ATS helps me tolerate the real world.

the real world ugh... that show was the worst

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   

You capitalist, God fearing Trumper!

Also, howdy fiverx.

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

SHOTS FIRED

I'm a too-cool internet badass seen here on my "ride".

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   
hi

looked at some of your threads.

How has the fight against white supremacy been going?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join