It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anthony Fauci Has Worn Out His Welcome

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I wrote a while back it was time to send him to the showers on Covid-19 and his handling thereof

Plus our MSM media scorned the former President Trump over him?

It now is what it is. As a side note has anyone noticed the tide turn when the Evergreen beached in the Suez Canal?

Anthony Fauci Has Worn Out His Welcome

But perhaps most frustrating is Fauci’s recent comments suggesting that getting vaccinated doesn’t alter the risk of catching COVID-19 much and can’t justify changes in behavior. Fauci said that even though he’s vaccinated, he still won’t eat indoors at a restaurant, go to a movie theater, or “go into an indoor, crowded place where people are not wearing masks.” He said he still won’t be traveling, either. Vaccinated people are protected against serious health problems from COVID-19 and we’ve known for a month that vaccinated people, if infected, shed dramatically less virus — perhaps 75 percent to 90 percent. If results like that don’t make going to a restaurant or movie theater safe, what will? If getting vaccinated doesn’t allow you to return to something like normality, what’s the point? We can overlook the Hollywood-style poolside photo shoot, or his unmasking while watching a baseball game. But Fauci has turned into the perpetually pessimistic, overcautious, position-shifting, administration-pleasing face of the pandemic recovery. At this point, he’d do himself a favor by sitting out th

Covid-19 and Dr. Fauci / Time to send Fauci To The Showers

edit on 13-4-2021 by Waterglass because: add

edit on 13-4-2021 by Waterglass because: remove and replace

edit on 13-4-2021 by Waterglass because: revise

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Dr.Fauci will be like gum stuck on the bottom of your shoe,
just can't quite get rid of it!

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I despised the political hack the first time I saw him. He is a turncoat and needs to go.

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   
i thank god fauci's been around to actually talk about science and common sense precautions, especially when we had the big orange idiot saying nonsense and telling people it would all go away in a month.

to each their own though!

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

I will try WD40, Liquid Wrench or Goo Gone. Fauci Goo

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Fauci wore out his welcome years and years ago...

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

The press agency reported that two leading researchers, Anthony Fauci, head of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and his deputy, Clifford Lane, received payments relating to their development of interleukin 2 as a treatment for HIV/AIDS. 

www.aier.org...

The article took an increasingly speculative turn in promoting this new theory. “If indeed the latter is true, then AIDS takes on an entirely new dimension,” it continued. “If we add to this possibility that nonsexual, non-blood-borne transmission is possible, the scope of the syndrome may be enormous.” Although the article reiterated the need to “be cautious” in accepting these findings as they awaited more evidence, the discovery “should at least alert us to the possibility that we are truly dealing with AIDS in children,” as transmitted through routine interaction.

The author of the article has since attained widespread familiarity. It was Dr. Anthony S. Fauci, a rising star within the NIH bureaucracy

Press accounts, noticing Fauci’s article, immediately sounded the alarm. “

huffpost.com...

Dr. Anthony Fauci is rewriting history. He is doing so to disguise his shameful role in delaying promotion of an AIDS treatment that would have prevented tens of thousands of deaths in the first years of the epidemic.

www.scientificamerican.com...

testing has revealed that smallpox in at least two of the vials was alive and has been successfully grown in the lab—underscoring that smallpox is viable for decades. After the CDC completes its testing it will destroy all the samples, he says.

Some NIH employees have criticized the agency for not moving more quickly to tell its staff about the vials when they were discovered. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, told National Public Radio’s Diane Rehm in an interview yesterday, “The most important thing to do was to get it secured and get it out of there to CDC

Why anyone's listening to that corrupt piece of # I have no idea...

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: fiverx313

Jesus is that you?

did the beard give me away?

+18 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
i thank god fauci's been around to actually talk about science and common sense precautions, especially when we had the big orange idiot saying nonsense and telling people it would all go away in a month.

to each their own though!

Yeah well he would know more about SARS COV 2 than most considering he funded nice Gain Of Function in Wuhan.The grandfather of Covid.
He is a weasely little corrupt man.
He puts his sick experiments above human life.
You like this man,what does that say about you?

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Awww you beat me too it! I figured it would be extra pertinent to Fiverx313.

a reply to: dug88

+17 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Hello,I think this is my first time responding to any of your posts.

Trump was lied to and given false information about this virus/bio-
weapon that was unleashed onto the American public by design.One
side had to invent problems in order to blame Trump for them.

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

I actually didn't see fiverx's post until after I finished writing that. It just gives me the urge now go look up his anthrax and Ebola debacles too...

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   

No the Shield of Mystery Avatar. Anyway, welcome!

PS: I was awake last night at 2:23PM and prayed to your dad. I said [5] Our Fathers in hope I could fall back to sleep. It worked!!!

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Dear Fauci,
Dont let the door hit ur ass on the way out....its hard to get as$hole off it

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I have a place for Fauci to go, it's pretty crowded there I'm guessing.

But at least it's hot.
edit on 13-4-2021 by chiefsmom because: spelling

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

Hello,I think this is my first time responding to any of your posts.

Trump was lied to and given false information about this virus/bio-
weapon that was unleashed onto the American public by design.One
side had to invent problems in order to blame Trump for them.

hey, nice to chat with you
from what i read at the time, trump was given the same correct information about the risks as anyone else, he just preferred to listen to people who said what he wanted to hear, which seems to be something of a habit with the fellow.

i am also not entirely sure that the virus was released on the american public by design. i haven't really seen good evidence for that. it would have been a very bad plan since there's no real way to prevent that from spreading around to everyone, including whoever would have theoretically released it. that's spy novel stuff, doesn't really translate so well to real world applications in my opinion.

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

No the Shield of Mystery Avatar. Anyway, welcome!

PS: I was awake last night at 2:23PM and prayed to your dad. I said [5] Our Fathers in hope I could fall back to sleep. It worked!!!

haha glad that worked for you
my avatar is captain america though, although in its smaller size it DOES look a bit.. crucifixion-y

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join