It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A year into the Pandemic, it’s even more Clear that it’s Safer to be Outside!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Well direct from The Washington Post and good morning to all of INTEL here on ATS as its a fine day for some of us.

So does it appear that USA Faucied Up? What happened to Birx. Hows Michigan and New York State doing all cooped in your homes while Texas is OK?

Just sayin

A year into the pandemic, it’s even more clear that it’s safer to be outside

The photos of Clearwater Beach, Fla., went viral last spring: people crowded on the sand, seemingly unconcerned about the deadly new contagion coursing across the world. Local officials, accused of fueling a public health crisis, quickly shut 35 miles of county beaches and left them closed for weeks. What a difference a year makes. The beaches were even busier this year, but officials say there were no talks of closure. There was also far less outcry. And with good reason, according to many scientists and public health experts, who say that the outdoor spaces now warming under spring sun should be viewed as havens in the battle against a stubborn virus and restriction-induced fatigue. For more than a year, the vast majority of documented coronavirus clusters have been linked to indoor or indoor-outdoor settings — households, meatpacking plants, nursing homes and restaurants. Near-absent are examples of transmission at beaches and other open spaces where breezes disperse airborne particles, distancing is easier, and humidity and sunlight render the coronavirus less viable.

Texas' COVID numbers fall for the 17th consecutive day

The above article was written as of March 27, 2021 as follows:

By Karen Ruiz For Dailymail.com Published: 21:33 EDT, 27 March 2021 | Updated: 01:29 EDT, 28 March 2021

edit on 13-4-2021 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   
But, but baa the teevee showed me those scary images and said the beaches were closed for my safety.
The people were played like little globs of malleable dough. Twisted thru fear and manipulated into welcoming receivers to any salvation that just might keep them safe while the medical tyrants schemed their profits into new territory.
I'm nauseated by how easily the majority of humanity has acquiesced to fear and how rigidly they hold onto that.

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: starshift

I'm nauseated by how easily the majority of humanity has acquiesced to fear and how rigidly they hold onto that.

I swear it's almost become a sunk cost fallacy at this point. They've already put a whole year of their life into being scared of Rona, they almost have to keep going because of they don't, they'll have to come to terms with the fact they wasted a whole year for literally no reason.
edit on 13/4/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Reporters standing out in the open, delivering their segment wearing a mask, perfectly demonstrate how the mask-mandates have made some people as dumb as a rock. Just as the leaders wanted.
edit on 4/13/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Ahhh Fauci another five letter sock puppet ...

My little toe warmers are still on track.

a reply to: Waterglass

edit on 13-4-2021 by Dalamax because: Viability

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

Did the messiah just make his play?

Just askin

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: dug88 they'll have to come to terms with the fact they wasted a whole year for literally no reason.

indeed they will. nobody's getting that time back.

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 09:09 AM
link   
My wife and I are outside a lot and have been fine other than Christmas 2019 we may have had it then and the Michigan red Cross said it was in our area at that time.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: mikell

So how is it now; 15Apr2021?

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: Dalamax

Did the messiah just make his play?

Just askin

Dunno who that is but He’s not one of mine.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 07:04 PM
link   
All good 14 months later no shots no problems

a reply to: Waterglass

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: mikell

Excellent

new topics

top topics

join