It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who want to join me in a ESP Network ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Hello,

You know that I'm interested in ESP and these last days, I had an idea of an enterprise of studying and develloping ESP technic worldwide.

I would like to make an association of ESP'ers peoples worldwide, to make people to meet them, to talk about troubles posed by ESP and also to make a sort of ESP vigilance group.

In fact, ESP'ers people are begining to be a community and I fear that "normals" will try to reject us and abuse us.

If you are interest about making an association, and if you have some good ideas about the way for ESP'ers to be reconnized as "particular persons", please make a post and tell me what you think about it.

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Shouldn't you already know that???

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 07:23 AM
link   
will this group be like a welfare group that looks out for ESP'ers? if so that would be a brilliant idea

You see, i have come to the conclusion that humans fear what they dont understand, their fear turns to hatred and persecution. i know this sounds a bit "X men" style, but i am sure you understand what i mean

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 07:29 AM
link   
...Yes my idea is to build something like the 'x-men'. I'm sure that in the future, there will be more and more people with ESP abilities and I fear that their will be also more and more trouble for us or done by us...

For us because I fear that some bad intentionned people, like in the Mk-Ultra case, will try to abuse of ESP people.

By us, because I also know that ESP people often have difficulties to control of be councious of them abilities.

This is a project I have since a few years ago, but I will need some help and also to know other people experiences, troubles and other things...

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 07:42 AM
link   
i dont know of anyone with 'abilities'

BUT

There are literally MILLIONS of sources of info on this interesting subject. Books, documentaries, websites. you just need to be wary of articles that may have been 'spiced up' (or 'sexed up', as the BBC might say
)

i myself used to have access to a large amount of books on this subject but not anymore

anyway good luck, and keep me posted! as i said, it is an interesting subject...

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I've read so many that I cant bear it anymore.

What I'm searching for is to make a network of experienced people in ESP... Maybe, you can consider it like a "society" or an "agency" of people who have in common sensitive extrasensory perception abilities (Clairvoyance, T�l�kynesys...).

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 07:59 AM
link   
i got sick of reading books on ESP, poltergeist theories etc. but i meant 2 things by the comment on resources.

1. the people you look out for may not realise what is happening to them. the info from these sources could be used to educate them. after all, knowledge breeds understanding.

2 using these resources you could search for people with ESP, and offer them assistance (if required). for example, i have seen websites set up by people who know something is different about them, but they dont know what to do.

anyway as i said, good luck and keep me posted!

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 07:32 AM
link   
It's not the first time I try to launch this idea on ATS. I tought I would find peoples interested about such of study and inquire group but...

There are two kind of reactions about starting this enterprise :

1- Peoples are skeptical, they don t believe in the scientific realm of ESP

2- Peoples who know of think they have extrasensory perceptions abilities but dont know how to use it or to control it...

I started a few mounth ago a yahoo!group about these researches. But it's not very active actually.

groups.yahoo.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Nans I was only having a little fun with you. I am a believer and am very interested in what can be done to develop latent abilities, although I do not have the dire vision of persecution of adepts that the rest of you seem to have.

DRAGON TOWER

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I'm sorry, I feel that this is a very bad idea..and I can assure you, you won't get many followers..it has nothing to do with you, I'm sure many would follow you to the end of the earth..but with all your studies and book reading I think you may have missed something very important about people with certain abilities..

Have you ever seen the movie "Hearts In Atlantis"? If not, go rent it..if so, then enough said..
Magestica

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I think this is a pretty good idea, at the very least ot have a serious discussion group type thing.....

Magestica, im not really sure what you mean by the reference to hearts in atlantis....I have read the book, not seen the movie, and the only thing I can infer is that you might mean that it would bring persecution down that much faster or something.....

[Edited on 19-7-2003 by saturnine_sweet]

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 04:10 PM
link   
*Long time no see btw*

What I mean is that it can be dangerous to make it avail to the wrong person of your abilities, or talents which tend to be quite rare..don't really know, just always thought it's something to hold within as sacred and not to be shared with all eyes..

In reference to the movie..after seeing it the other day, it sent some validation to what I've always thought, as stated above..

But if someone else thinks that it's ok and safe, then by all means go ahead..I would rather be wrong and stay in the shadows about things then be right and mistreated or something by choosing to open myself up..

That make sense?
Mag

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 04:19 PM
link   
magestica-
it certainly makes sense! its just contrary to my nature...lol I am the sort that does not let anything stand in my way, and I am willing to take the risks and make the sacrifices to reach whatever goals I may have....so, in reference to "abilities," my goals are to use them as I can for the good of everyone, to whatever extent I may be able to achieve this. Also, I am very interested in things that happen to, around, or can be done by other people...because a large number of...."unnatural" things happen to and around me, some that must be done by me, some Im not sure of, but in all cases, I don't really have a great grasp on them, and I feel that sharing with others would be the best way to get a grasp.
But, that being said, I can definately respect your opinion, especially given some of the things you have told the members of the board about the happenings in your life. Sometimes, it can be enough to just be left alone.

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by magestica
I'm sorry, I feel that this is a very bad idea..and I can assure you, you won't get many followers..it has nothing to do with you, I'm sure many would follow you to the end of the earth..but with all your studies and book reading I think you may have missed something very important about people with certain abilities..
Have you ever seen the movie "Hearts In Atlantis"? If not, go rent it..if so, then enough said..
Magestica

Hummm, I'm running for this idea since a few years still, I you cant know how ar it's hard to be understood when you try to introduce people to psy-abilities concept... Many people have "phantasms" about psy-abs, or a contrario, many "skeptikal mind" should be really surprised by the advancement of "psy-abilities technologies".

I dont know this movie (Hearts in atlantis)...

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Whispers.

Haarp and seismic readings up.

Power blackout in whole north-east and south-east of Canada.

The General assassinated.

Nans posts.

What is the world coming to?

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
The General assassinated.

Who is the general assassinated ?

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 07:12 AM
link   
NANS i thought you have heard the psys university in china where all member came by psys means from all over the world from france there is only a 3 person that i could remember since the last time i have been there in psy mode

P/S please joint together if you like too i ll give you the keys if you like to get know about them dont worry the professor invite everybody who like to joint but no racism in there

posted on Aug, 16 2003 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by unholy enterprise
NANS i thought you have heard the psys university in china where all member came by psys means from all over the world from france there is only a 3 person that i could remember since the last time i have been there in psy mode

P/S please joint together if you like too i ll give you the keys if you like to get know about them dont worry the professor invite everybody who like to joint but no racism in there

Cool !

Tell me how I can contact them, please.

posted on Aug, 17 2003 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Fasinating concept, I've read a few books, seen programmes and internet resources on ESP. The one thing i'm always left wondering is, is it really possible to learn how to develop these abilities?

posted on Aug, 17 2003 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by feygan
Fasinating concept, I've read a few books, seen programmes and internet resources on ESP. The one thing i'm always left wondering is, is it really possible to learn how to develop these abilities?

Some say yes (Psions say so) ( www.Psipog.org... )
I"m not sure, but I think that everybody naturally have these abilities. After, It's just a question of training, to leatn how to devellop and use them.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join