It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting at Tennessee high school: multiple victims, including officer – police

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

originally posted by: KansasGirl

I notice that the shooter has still not been identified (at least in the sources I read this morning).

This case is really being handled very differently.

The shooter must have been black or brown.

Dead shooter still not identified.
This is extremely unusual.

After a couple of days to mull this over, I think it was some sort of PsyOp gone wrong.

Maybe 4 bystanders were supposed to be offed but some random cop interrupted the operation.

I'm probably wrong but it could be an explanation for the confused reports. MSM is mostly scripted after all.

How does anyone initially mistakenly report 4 people getting killed?

Exactly.

This isn't the first time we've seen scripts being contradicted by real time events.

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   
So a student brings a gun to school...starts shooting at police officers (wounding one)...police return fire and kill the shooter.

Over two full days later...and STILL not one mention of the dead shooter's ID in the press.

This is suspicious as hell.

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Tennessee in general really doesn't like to publicize shootings, especially school shootings. There's the idea that publicizing school shootings or shooting sprees leads to more kids trying to shoot up their school or unstable people seeking notoriety.

Most of the time I hear of a shooting here it's barely mentioned in the news if at all. When it is, it's scant details.

Usually boils down to something like

"Last night at [time] at [place] there was a shooting. X amount of people were injured and X amount of people were killed. Suspect has/has not been apprehended. If you have any information please contact your local law enforcement."

And if a suspect is underage they usually don't put the personal information up.
edit on 1442021 by AutomateThis1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
Just released....

The TBI has confirmed the student who died during Monday’s incident as Anthony J. Thompson, Jr. (DOB 12/1/2003).

*And*

This update provides clarification to the initial information released on this case.
After receiving the report of a student possibly armed with a gun, responding KPD officers located the student inside a school restroom at Austin-East.
Officers entered the restroom.
During a subsequent struggle, the student’s gun was fired.
This was followed by law enforcement firing twice.
Preliminary examinations indicate the bullet that struck the KPD officer was not fired from the student’s handgun.

tbinewsroom.com...

So that is official update per the TBI.

Just makes me shake my head.

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: OneisOne

At least we finally have a name.
After all this time...his social media has probably been 100% removed.

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Preliminary examinations indicate the bullet that struck the KPD officer was not fired from the student’s handgun.

Wow. This whole thing stinks.

The damage control is real.

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   
So...how has the story changed from initial report?
1) NOT a mass-shooting.
2) 4 bystanders NOT killed or wounded.
3) Student gun DID NOT shoot the officer...officer was shot by another officer.

Anything else?

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 05:11 PM
link   

So...how has the story changed from initial report?
1) NOT a mass-shooting.
2) 4 bystanders NOT killed or wounded.
3) Student gun DID NOT shoot the officer...officer was shot by another officer.

Anything else?

To be fair I think #1 was just jumping to conclusions. People hear school shooting and automatically think 5+ people. The only words I heard in local news was "several" & "multiple."'

As for #2, that comment was taken out of context. Go back & re-read it, it was referring to the 4 other students that had been killed this year previous to Monday's shooting. Only 2 of those are considered 'open'.

#3 is a huge mess. Did one of the SSOs (school security officers) shot the SRO or did the SRO shoot himself? And which one shot the student?

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   

#3 is a huge mess. Did one of the SSOs (school security officers) shot the SRO or did the SRO shoot himself? And which one shot the student?

That's a very good question.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 08:13 AM
link   
The DA released the body cam footage of the shooting plus gave extensive details on what lead up to it. The video below is over 2 hours long. Basic info, the student got into a domestic assault twice with a female student. The female student asks to work in the principle's office to try & distance herself, but eventually goes home. That girl's mother then texts the male student that she called police (txt screen shots shown in vid). The male student then goes and gets the gun. At the same time an officer responds to the mother's assault complaint & interviews the girl (vid included). Then they go to the school to & find the student in the bathroom. They ask him to come out of the stall and show his hands. He refuses to show his right hand. There is a struggle, his gun goes off (barely missing another officer), one officer shots him. He falls & another officer is on top of him when the officer shoots again striking the office that was on top of the student. It all happened in just 11 seconds. At this time no officer will be charged, but the family is demanding justice.

Knox Co. DAG shows bodycam video, details of Austin-East High School shooting

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: RazorV66

This has been like at least one a week since Biden stole....Eh I mean won the election.

this is the PTB gun grabers same old tried play book.
sad part is the woke folks are so wide awake they can't see it.

Why would gun grabbers shoot kids when it's proved that school shootings don't really impact gun control.

I bet you a dollar that if somebody fired off an AK at Trump he would have grabbed everything bigger than a Nerf gun.

Remember the Brady bill, politicians only care about gun violence when it's them being shot at. Colombine didn't change anything, sandyhook didn't change anything, no school shooting will be an effective initiator of change unless its a politician's child that gets shot.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join