It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Family member confirms DMX given Covid vaccine days before lethal heart attack

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl
Dopey Joe says the vaccines are safe and if even a 90 year old retard is backing them, they must be okay. Even the virus engineers say the vaccines they created to stop the virus they created are safe.

If Joe says it's ok that's all I need to know. He's a straight shooter. A stand up honest guy.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton
Let's put it this way - if he died a couple days after contracting covid, it would 100% uneqivocally be a covid death. Apply that same standard to the vaccine.

Except COVID alone doesn't kill people, so if he is positive with just COVID then no COVID would not have killed him.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: daskakik

All I know is that the Astra Zenica shot almost killed my Uncle so I don't need to trawl the internet for horror stories.

I will not put that poison in my body.

If other people want to, I wish them luck.

I just want to point out that my Uncle had the Pfizer shot, not the Astra Zenica.

I don't want to spread misinformation.

Apologies.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   

a reply to: gortex

It's a bit of a stretch to assume that everybody who's lived through an addiction died because of drugs dontcha think?

So, you are NOT one of the people that has been saying Georg Floyds death was caused by drug use and NOT a human being forcing the entirety of his body's weight on the neck of another human being for more than 9 minutes? Good, because THAT would be VERY hypocritical of you, dont ya think?

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: cooperton
Let's put it this way - if he died a couple days after contracting covid, it would 100% uneqivocally be a covid death. Apply that same standard to the vaccine.

Except COVID alone doesn't kill people, so if he is positive with just COVID then no COVID would not have killed him.

CDC kool-aid says its the covid man. You dont die with covid, you die from it ! You only die with the vaccine...

Israeli health ministry confirms this is a known problem(heart inflammation) that they are tracking. DMX family is outraged, but they are learning the hard way, we dont blame the vax!
www.timesofisrael.com...

ast month, the Health Ministry instructed hospitals to report any cases of heart inflammation among the vaccinated.

“After several such cases of this type happened close to receiving the vaccine, it was decided to put a specific focus on this issue,” Tal Brosh, head of the Infectious Disease Unit at Assuta Medical Center in Ashdod, told the Ynet news site at the time.

But they only leak this kind of info when necessary..speak no ill of the vax !

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dorian7

a reply to: gortex

It's a bit of a stretch to assume that everybody who's lived through an addiction died because of drugs dontcha think?

So, you are NOT one of the people that has been saying Georg Floyds death was caused by drug use and NOT a human being forcing the entirety of his body's weight on the neck of another human being for more than 9 minutes? Good, because THAT would be VERY hypocritical of you, dont ya think?

I never said that. Why are you asking me?

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Double reply to a leftist whacko making assumptions about me.

You will soon be banned again. You are toxic.

edit on 2142021 by Wide-Eyes because: Unfounded leftist claims are the #1 threat to the world today.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join