It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon scientists reveal a microchip that senses COVID-19 in your body

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   
It's kind of obvious what's happening here. This Covid craziness is about control of the masses by Governments. I believe this is biological warfare but not just from China but this was a global plan to see just how much control they can get. So I think this is a mild pandemic and eventually a more deadly strain will occur or some new more dealier pandemic. They have seen how far they can go and they want to crash paper money and put in place digital currencies.

The marriage between big governments and big tech will promise a utopia if you just give them more control but deliver a nightmare.

Pentagon scientists reveal a microchip that senses COVID-19 in your body BEFORE you show symptoms and a filter that extracts the virus from blood

Pentagon scientists working inside a secretive unit set up at the height of the Cold War have created a microchip to be inserted under the skin, which will detect COVID-19 infection, and a revolutionary filter that can remove the virus from the blood when attached to a dialysis machine.

The team at the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) have been working for years on preventing and ending pandemics.

They assess the issues and come up with ingenious solutions, which at times appear more from a science fiction novel than a working laboratory.

One of their recent inventions, they told 60 Minutes on Sunday night, was a microchip which detects COVID infection in an individual before it can become an outbreak.

The microchip is sure to spark worries among some about a government agency implanting a microchip in a citizen.

Officials who spoke to the 60 Minutes team said the Pentagon isn't looking to track your every move.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

I have to repeat this:

Officials who spoke to the 60 Minutes team said the Pentagon isn't looking to track your every move.

If you believe that one, I have a bridge to sell you in Brooklyn!

The Bible predicted this:

Revelation 13

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

So they will take something that can have a good use and turn it into something bad. Microchips and medicine can be very beneficial. You can see a diabetic taking capsules with microchips that release your doses of insulin and monitor your levels. Your Dr. could monitor and control a persons diabetes from an app or computer.

Like everything though, this will be abused and used to monitor and control populations. They will say the CDC and WHO needs to monitor everyones health so intelligent algorithms can spot when breakouts might occur so you can "get back to normal."

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Oh Fun, can't wait to get mine! it has been on my list of Must Haves!

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   
So the Pentagon invented a microchip that could identify COVID 19 before developing an 80% effective vaccine?

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Reminds me of these.

Saudi Arabian tries to patent "Killer Chip"

Just euthanize them. Saves so much time.

edit on 12-4-2021 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   
We're expected to believe this rubbish?
COVID 19 like all virus' is SYMPTOMS.
How the hell can anything remove symptoms from the blood?
The sheep will be taking this in like soup though.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   
People here believe just about EVERYTHING BUT the truth. They believe what they wish were true.

Deny ignorance.

a reply to: glen200376

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
People here believe just about EVERYTHING BUT the truth. They believe what they wish were true.

Deny ignorance.

a reply to: glen200376

What do you mean?

The article has links to the official government sources.

YOU are the one believing what you want to believe before you've even looked at the evidence...

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Wasn't this basically the plot of that movie... where the dude tries to take over the world, and starts injecting people with a chip that when activated it blows your head off?

We live in interesting times, and I don't like it.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

Wow, they “invented” this chip to detect covid quickly didn’t they! I’m sure they weren’t working on it before the “pandemic” hit.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   

It would be cool if it detected more deadly virus and disease- like cancers, or infection.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   
My question when I see these types of threads is always this.

Are ALL scientists atheist? Are there any scientists who are Christian or at the very least not know about the so called "Mark"

I believe the answer is they do know and there are far MORE than you or I can imagine and what they believe they are doing is bringing about the end times consciously and directly, or better known as the Immanentization the eschaton!

These so called Christians should be held accountable for trying to bring about Armageddon in the hopes that some sort of savoir will appear and save everyone. Instead they will obliterate mankind following this sort of cult mentality supported by most Christians...
edit on 21-5-2021 by MiaBandetoh because: spelling

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Since when did the Pentagon have any scientists?

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Good one - Elon also wants to brainchip everybody.

originally posted by: TXRabbit

Since when did the Pentagon have any scientists?

Didn't they import quite a few at the end of WW2?

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   

If you ever see anything that starts with "Pentagon Scientists", don't believe a word they say...

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
So the Pentagon invented a microchip that could identify COVID 19 before developing an 80% effective vaccine?

Our government is like a impatient motorist blaring it's horn...
They have a brooding fear that time is not on their side, it's why they rush the script.

edit on 26052631pm312021Fri, 21 May 2021 13:26:27 -0500 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I find funny how all the big pharmas, independent labs and scientist are running to cash on the covid scare, soo much money to profit from, it only takes a declared pandemic to make it all work.

Specially before the scare is over with.

Get ready for the next one, science do not sleep or take breaks.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I can see it now....All the trendy lefties posting selfies on FB etc titled "woohoo I got chipped today!" Soon enough, they'll just outright say Mark of the beast and brag about it.

posted on May, 21 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376
We're expected to believe this rubbish?
COVID 19 like all virus' is SYMPTOMS.
How the hell can anything remove symptoms from the blood?
The sheep will be taking this in like soup though.

I think you're misunderstanding this. The virus and the body's reaction to it are what causes the symptoms. Remove the virus, the symptoms go away or never happen. No, a virus is not a symptom, it's what causes the symptoms.

On the topic -

Like all technology, it can be used for good or bad. Do we forgo the good because we fear the bad is the question? That would be the end of all forward progress.

top topics

join