It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Channel my Thoughts/Feelings

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Being there's already a topic on it, and Im a skeptic on this subject, I would like to give it a try. if ANYONE is willing to channel whom I am, give ti a try. Im 17/m/al, I live in Alabama,and I love theology.




posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I have a feeling you're not telling the whole truth...Were you born in Florida?



posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightbreid
I have a feeling you're not telling the whole truth...Were you born in Florida?


Sry, but no I wasnt born in florida. good try tho



posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 08:20 PM
link   
You believe dearly in God but your not actually into theology, your into spirituality. You want to learn the truth and don't believe that you've discovered what that is yet, regardless of what you've been taught. You believe your mind is open, but it's not.

Answers are not answers to you, they are simply more questions. A part of your mind feels it has a lock on what it should know, but the rest of your mind drives you to keep seeking.

You feel trapped, though you're not. You believe you're wise, though you're not. You know what i'm telling you is the truth, though you deny it.

Life is but an interesting game to you, for there is no doubt you are intelligent. The problem lies in the fact that you are spiritually immature. Your very question is proof of that.

Love and light,

Wupy



posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy
You believe dearly in God but your not actually into theology, your into spirituality. You want to learn the truth and don't believe that you've discovered what that is yet, regardless of what you've been taught. You believe your mind is open, but it's not.

Answers are not answers to you, they are simply more questions. A part of your mind feels it has a lock on what it should know, but the rest of your mind drives you to keep seeking.

You feel trapped, though you're not. You believe you're wise, though you're not. You know what i'm telling you is the truth, though you deny it.

Life is but an interesting game to you, for there is no doubt you are intelligent. The problem lies in the fact that you are spiritually immature. Your very question is proof of that.

Love and light,

Wupy


Wupy,

I believe alot of people who visit these forums have those feelings inside



posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy
You believe dearly in God but your not actually into theology, your into spirituality. You want to learn the truth and don't believe that you've discovered what that is yet, regardless of what you've been taught. You believe your mind is open, but it's not.

Answers are not answers to you, they are simply more questions. A part of your mind feels it has a lock on what it should know, but the rest of your mind drives you to keep seeking.

You feel trapped, though you're not. You believe you're wise, though you're not. You know what i'm telling you is the truth, though you deny it.

Life is but an interesting game to you, for there is no doubt you are intelligent. The problem lies in the fact that you are spiritually immature. Your very question is proof of that.

Love and light,

Wupy


Wow, Interesting because I feel the same about myself. Ok, this is only to you to test your "ablities" into channeling, How is my life going to be in the next 6-8 months? school? family life? relationships etc etc.



posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 10:13 PM
link   
You like some sort of sports.
You've very socially involved with a group.
You'll do great in school because you're a very deep thinker and have a natural curiosity about many subjects. That will take you far.

You want to get married and have a family one day. Do you already have a girl in mind that you might want to share your life with?



posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by elaine

You like some sort of sports.(football, weightlifting, softball for church, sometimes paintball)
You've very socially involved with a group.( not really all that social, eh)
You'll do great in school because you're a very deep thinker and have a natural curiosity about many subjects. That will take you far.(I guess this is true because alot of subjects amaze me, like history, biblical stuff etc.)

You want to get married and have a family one day. Do you already have a girl in mind that you might want to share your life with? (this is true, and the current person Im dating, almost of 3 years, I PLAN on marrying.


Interesting, It seems like with some people, you get different ascepts on many things, but alot of it is basically true; or there just simply guessing eh.
Anyways , another quest to prove me wrong about channeling. I use to go to a school near my house in alabama, and it closed my junior year, and Im wondering what will happen to it in the near future? and Also why did it close?



posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I see you with an elderly couple that you love dearly...maybe your grandparents.?... I think you have alot in your favor..... You're hopeful and optimistic, and sometimes a dreamer, but that's good.... I think you have a bright future. Make college a must...... The education you receive there will help you achieve your dreams.



posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by StJames

Originally posted by elaine

You like some sort of sports.(football, weightlifting, softball for church, sometimes paintball)
You've very socially involved with a group.( not really all that social, eh)
You'll do great in school because you're a very deep thinker and have a natural curiosity about many subjects. That will take you far.(I guess this is true because alot of subjects amaze me, like history, biblical stuff etc.)

You want to get married and have a family one day. Do you already have a girl in mind that you might want to share your life with? (this is true, and the current person Im dating, almost of 3 years, I PLAN on marrying.


Interesting, It seems like with some people, you get different ascepts on many things, but alot of it is basically true; or there just simply guessing eh.
Anyways , another quest to prove me wrong about channeling. I use to go to a school near my house in alabama, and it closed my junior year, and Im wondering what will happen to it in the near future? and Also why did it close?


I'm not sure I can answer your question about the closed school with so little information. Why does this school matter to you?
It was a private school?



posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by elaine

Originally posted by StJames

Originally posted by elaine

You like some sort of sports.(football, weightlifting, softball for church, sometimes paintball)
You've very socially involved with a group.( not really all that social, eh)
You'll do great in school because you're a very deep thinker and have a natural curiosity about many subjects. That will take you far.(I guess this is true because alot of subjects amaze me, like history, biblical stuff etc.)

You want to get married and have a family one day. Do you already have a girl in mind that you might want to share your life with? (this is true, and the current person Im dating, almost of 3 years, I PLAN on marrying.


Interesting, It seems like with some people, you get different ascepts on many things, but alot of it is basically true; or there just simply guessing eh.
Anyways , another quest to prove me wrong about channeling. I use to go to a school near my house in alabama, and it closed my junior year, and Im wondering what will happen to it in the near future? and Also why did it close?


I'm not sure I can answer your question about the closed school with so little information. Why does this school matter to you?
It was a private school?


yes it was a priivate school. well ive been there most of my life,know people there etc.



posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by StJames
Wow, Interesting because I feel the same about myself. Ok, this is only to you to test your "ablities" into channeling, How is my life going to be in the next 6-8 months? school? family life? relationships etc etc.



In the next 6-8 months you won't be hurting for money but you will be hurting for love. You shall over come it and be stronger for the experiance.

If I could give you but one piece of advice, It would be to not worry to much about the future or try channeling it. It's perfectly ok to deal with life as it comes to you.

Regardless of where your going or where you've been you will always be right where your at.

Love and light my friend,

Wupy



posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Financial mismanagement.

It will open again, but it will be a long time before it does, and by that time James you'll be in a new lifestyle and discovering new things.


Good advice for James, Mr. Wupy

Although I doubt he will lack for love from someone...




top topics



 
0

log in

join