It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - They Don't Know Who We Be - -PART- -7H1R7Y sIx-

page: 75
<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   
More Truth

More Awakening to Reality...

Most Importantly!

t.me...
t.me...

edit on 27-4-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 07:44 AM
link   
The wife just told me that she heard FOX news report that someone has leaked information on Iran receiving Spy data from Kerry on Isreal.

We can add International terrorist to Kerry's list now IMO.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Nice catch! Here's hoping the HAM Heroes can decode it!

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

"As i walk through the valley of the shadow of death i will fear no evil."

Amen.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
The wife just told me that she heard FOX news report that someone has leaked information on Iran receiving Spy data from Kerry on Isreal.

Israel isn't the type to just take something like this lying down.

I suspect a "plane crash" very likely will be in Kerry's future.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Lil B, you say?

Based.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

175 million IP addresses IS a huge amount of real estate, but a mere drop in the bucket when it comes to the overall number of IPs out in the wild. This is very interesting development, but Im not sold on the conspiratorial aspect of it quite yet.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Yes - Kerry PERSONALLY forewarned Iran Foreign Minister Zarif about Israeli attacks on Iranian assets in Syria. Hes a traitorous piece of trash. If we were at war with Iran this would be a textbook definition of treason - providing aid and comfort to the enemy.

Of course, nothing will be done. We all know that. Kerry will continue his worldwide grift as "Climate Czar" or whatever the hell hes calling himself these days. All via Private Jet, of course.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: pheonix358

175 million IP addresses IS a huge amount of real estate, but a mere drop in the bucket when it comes to the overall number of IPs out in the wild. This is very interesting development, but Im not sold on the conspiratorial aspect of it quite yet.

Firm running Pentagon net space

What is clear, however, is the Global Resource Systems announcement that it is managing the millions of IP addresses, which subsequently directed a fire hose of internet traffic toward these Defense Department addresses.

Doug Madory, director of Internet analysis for Kentik, a network monitoring company, said his monitoring showed the broad movements of internet traffic began immediately after the IP addresses were announced Jan. 20. On that day, messages began to arrive telling network administrators that the once-dormant IP addresses assigned to the Pentagon could now accept traffic, but it should be routed to Global Resource Systems.

Incorporated in Delaware and registered by a Beverly Hills lawyer, Global Resource Systems LLC now manages more internet space than China Telecom, AT&T or Comcast.

"It is massive. That is the biggest thing in the history of the internet," Madory said, of the company's 175 million addresses -- about 1/25th the size of the current internet.

Madory said such large amounts of data could provide several benefits for those in a position to collect and analyze it for threat intelligence and other purposes. He published a blog post on the mystery Saturday morning.

The data may provide information about how malicious actors operate online and could reveal exploitable weaknesses in computer systems. In addition, several Chinese companies use network numbering systems that resemble the U.S. military's IP addresses in their internal systems, Madory said. By announcing the address space through Global Resource Systems, that could cause some of that information to be routed to systems controlled by the U.S. military.....

somewhat Wondering who is running ATS right now lol

( ETA Answer to the Below for Pokey ! SkepticOverlord post - New ATS Owner [Was: ATS WILL CONTINUE TO LIVE] - though details are few
Though its been AD Free a bit now)

edit on 4272021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Did the official sale of this place ever go thru?

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 09:43 AM
link   

West Australia state government classifies the COVID19 vaccine as a POISON!

It's true..

Western Australia Gov. Covid19 a Poison

Looks like Panic will reach its Precipice shortly.

t.me...

edit on 27-4-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 10:05 AM
link   
list
a reply to: PillarOfFire
Check out articles as scrolling
Looks like the pudding is out.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   

a reply to: Justoneman

Yes - Kerry PERSONALLY forewarned Iran Foreign Minister Zarif about Israeli attacks on Iranian assets in Syria. Hes a traitorous piece of trash.

A requirement of the Obama-Biden "Iran Deal" John Kerry helped broker?

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

There never was a "Signed" Deal/Treaty of any kind - All smoke and mirrors

Flashback 2018

A Trip Down Memory Lane: In 2015 the Obama Administration Said the Iran Deal Wasn’t Even a ‘Signed Document’

“President Obama didn’t require Iranian leaders to sign the nuclear deal.” In short, there was nothing truly binding about this deal. From its inception it existed only so long it was politically or strategically expedient for the relevant parties. The only thing truly concrete that came out of the JCPOA was the substantial financial benefit to the world’s most dangerous jihadist state.

The Iran deal wasn’t binding then, and it’s not binding now. It wasn’t a true “agreement” then, and it isn’t now. America can’t break its word when it never made a promise.

Iran, John Kerry And Pallets Of Cash Money

edit on 4272021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

Israel isn't the type to just take something like this lying down.

I suspect a "plane crash" very likely will be in Kerry's future.

I sure wouldn't wish that on him but it would sure speed up his trip to Hell.

Couldn't be he is going the other way from best I can tell.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I always thought SR originally created her Twatter handle as Little b!tc4 (you get the idea). Unlikely anyone would purposely create that name. It's the right number of random numbers at the end for what Twatter would recommend instead. It's also why I always assumed, along with the picture, that SR is a girl.

I've seen SR in replies discuss things and corrections made to keep from getting kicked off Twatter. I think this adds to her credibility. Also, if she was a trap she would most likely have expanded her presence to other platforms. As a white hat (which is what I assume she is), her ideal placement would be Twatter. At this point she isn't there for us.

a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Lil B, you say?

Based.

edit on 4/27/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Time for citizens arrests of these people is becoming near and near with our complicit DOJ not responding. These people are now OPENLY challenging the COTUS and Bill of Rights. There's no quarter for such action at all. Legally we have all we need to act and are morally obligated to do something. Should bad luck befall them for not changing their ways will be on them.

I don’t think citizen’s arrests are viable as a practical means.

They only seem to work in the most uncontroversial cases where the crime is obvious, the police can follow up within the most narrow confines of their duties, and there isn’t any political risk to the officers.

Otherwise, when the cops get called, it’s the citizen that gets arrested.

Citizens are the objects of law enforcement not the enforcers.

For arrests to take place it has to happen at an official level higher than the citizen. It doesn’t have to be from top of the DOJ, but it has to be at a recognized entry point within the legal system to get it into the criminal courts.

ETA
In my very limited knowledge, the term “citizen’s arrest” is something of a misnomer. A citizen can’t really make an official arrest. In very special circumstances, a citizen can detain a person and present them to the police. The police will decide to arrest or not. If the police decide the action has no merit, there is no arrest, and the citizen could conceivably even be subject to a charge of false imprisonment.

Know Your Rights
The Clash
This is a public service announcement
With guitar
Know your rights
All three of them

Number one
You have the right not to be killed
Murder Is a crime!
Unless it was done
By a policeman or an aristocrat
Know your rights

And number two
You have the right to food money
Providing of course
You don't mind a little
Investigation, humiliation
And if you cross your fingers
Rehabilitation

Know your rights
These are your rights
Hey, say what, hey

Know these rights

Number three
You have the right to free speech
As long as you're not
Dumb enough to actually try it

Know your rights
These are your rights
Know your rights
These are your rights
All three of 'em

And it has been suggested
In some quarters that this is not enough
Well

Get off the streets
Get off the streets
Run

edit on 4/27/2021 by cimmerius because: ETA

edit on 4/27/2021 by cimmerius because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Serial Killer is in charge - literally.

Report: Biden Has Andrew Cuomo Lead White House COVID Calls with Governors

Embattled New York Governor Andrew Cuomo (D) has reportedly taken over the leadership of the weekly White House conference calls with the nation’s governors about the coronavirus pandemic, since President Joe Biden does not join them.

Philip Wegmann of RealClearPolitics reported Monday that Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris have both opted not to join the weekly conference calls with governors, unlike former President Donald Trump and Vice President Mike Pence.

I assume not bothering with any of it but wearing a mask when not needed was part of Joe's Ten Point Plan, the one DJT snubbed to Actor Joe's dismay last year.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: PillarOfFire

West Australia state government classifies the COVID19 vaccine as a POISON!

It's true..

Western Australia Gov. Covid19 a Poison

Looks like Panic will reach its Precipice shortly.

t.me...

That's accurate. Pharma's origins are poisons. Give poison to trigger an immune response, NOT stimulate the immune response with something positive. Cancer treatments = poison. Their business model.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Q: JK
Q: Kerry

John Kerry not John Kerry.

Saw this and Thought of you Cranky !

top topics

<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join