It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Demons Exist?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 02:59 AM
link   
true, ok well then lets put it this way love on its own can't.

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Right, moon.

Next, anybody got any evidence that demons must be real? I want to get a great big collection of stories or facts on such matters. Please name what you saw, how you felt, what is did, why did it show up, and such like. Don't worry if is sounds dumb, just post it.

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 03:24 AM
link   
well you already know about one of my stories and how i am and what i see. what i have found is that it is easyer to see any being on the astral plane either threw water or mirror but it is more clear threw mirror

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I believe demons exist. I visit this weird church that my cousin runs. At the end of the sevice. They had this woman come forward and she was acting weird. They had to cast a demon out. She was shaking and screaming. Then I saw the point when the demon come out. Her belly stretch out, in a way someone couldn't do it. After that, she act normal. I was very scary and I never came back to that church.

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 01:03 AM
link   
if it was by her belly either it was a hoax or it was a very low level demon. the problem with normal exosims they can destroy as you saw a low level demon but mearly cause a high level demon to go dorment for a time. the scream that you will normally here in an exosism is not as you would believe a scream of pain. demons love pain they are the apiphyny of Sadist and masacists, that scream is of pleasure not pain.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Moon.....come on...

Of course they are in pain the Holy Spirit of God, burns them. Trust me on this one, they are in terrible pain, just like being put in boiling water. One of the reason exorcisms works is they do not like it at all.
Plus, they are never happy, nothing give them pleasure, have you ever met someone who was always miserable? Same folks. Now I am talking from experience here, not guessing.

Most of the real prayers for exorcism are about 75% healing and the rest is casting out.

I hate to disagree with your my very good friend, but this has not been my experience, that they like it.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 09:48 PM
link   
i have had several experiances with bad spirit types

makes me ill

do they exist....100% they do

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Tell us!
We all...well most of us want to hear, what you have to say.
Talk...come on....out with it...please?

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Donkey, yes it hurts them but my point is they dont scream about the pain the scream for pleasure. Demons are the apitiny of Masacists, they LOVE pain.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Right! Well then, without interview we are left in the dark. Ha ha get it demons, dark its a pun. eh? Ha!
Well then....ahem....anymore stories?

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Hey guys

i do believe that demons are real but can be controled.... one word jesus.

peace

[edit on 15-11-2007 by Raizel]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I dont do drugs and I love me some sleep so hear me out!

I have a picture in my head of what my "demon" looks like. Ive been searching to see if there are any stories or "demons" similar to mine.

NONE!

All this talk about horns and telling people to do evil things! Only crazy people and retards can see them. This is supposivly quoted by the bible!

Did any of you quoting it ever think that times where way diff back then and people where pretty dumb compared to what weve discovered even in the last hundred years?!

Anyways some of my story seems a bit questionable but Im gonna be honest so anyone searching for info can decide for themselves. Its kind of sensitive so I hope to not offend anyone to bad and wish that you just be understanding.

I woke up from a nightmare middle of the night. My sis is in the next room still interneting it up. My bedroom door is open and I can here her typing away. I sit up fast as I wake (nightmare duh!). Looking down I rub my eyes. "oh my god, Im glad Im awake". I look up and somethings at the end of my bed. Its a dark figure. I keep staring so my eyes can come into focus. I analyze the figure and it starts taking shape. ITS A #ING 3 AND A HALF FOOT BULKY SKELETON WITH ARMOR ON WITH DECOMPOSED INSIDES!

I close my eyes again and rub them. Im thinking Im still asleep and to myself Im saying "wake up! wake up!". I was scared but keeping composure cause my sis is over there and Im just half asleep still! I look up and its still there!

Im staring at its body. Its almost like something morbid and midevil. Like it may have really came from underground. Its armor was techy but organic.

Im starting to think this thing is really here and in my room by my damn feet but I still test it cause thats just obsurd! I look to the right, it follows my eyes but moves like its being teleported in flashes. I look back and to the left. SAME THING!

K IM SCARED! OVER MY FACE THE BLANKET GOES! I wait for it to leave and hope that it will if I keep my face covered. I look up maybe 7 seconds later and its gone. Finally I can scream for my sister.

The whole incident lasted probably over a minute. Its a short amount of time but long enough to wake up.

My bro and I both saw our first ghost togaether when wh were 5 and 6. So I dont doubt that I finally saw something different. I believe in a higher power and am excepting to all religions.

Through my research today i was hoping to find something similar under any particular religion in hopes that maybe it is the "truest one". Nothing and thats why I ended up here telling my story so maybe someone else may not feel alone.

When I said I may offend people I meant it like this.
While researching I read that demons are still servants of god and only come at particular times, a messenger. I had just recently had an abortion. My mind wasnt weighing to heavy so I cant say I was filled with intense guilt. I justified my decision by knowing I was young and unfit and didnt want another soul in the world wanding confused of feeling helpless.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   
During my teenage years I was deeply Involved in the Occult. Once i got into some of the darker stuff, i started to notice these things following me. Whether it was one or many, I am unsure of. But they were always there. I was in an extreme depression throughout most of my teenage life which probably fed them. When I was 18, one of them came into contact with me. Told me that I was soon to die.

I had a seizure. Most say that I saw and heard something that day because my brain was messed up and causing delusions. But, it was so unbelievably real that it couldn't possibly be a delusion. I was playing with this toy phone that my 10 year old sister had. I put it to my ear and a voice played...a deep voice, a demonic voice. Something that the toy phone was NOT programmed to do. It yelled at me some profanities and I threw the phone. About 5 minutes later when I was in my room, I stopped what I was doing cause I saw this black figure standing next to me. I got the most terrible feeling from it. The worst fear I had ever felt in my life. Next thing I know, I am in the hospital and had been asleep for many hours.

The doctors said that I had a seizure with no known cause. They were puzzled by it because it almost killed me. And from what I and the doctors know about Epilepsy, it is not a fatal disorder unless you have massive head trauma or something. I didn't hit my head on anything cause I was on my bed and no injuries were present on my body. I had stopped breatheing for nearly 2 minutes.

I am told that I was lucky to come out without any sever brain damage. I have alot of memory problems still to this day but nothing serious.

Moral of the story...I quit the occult crap VERY fast after that. I never have turned to God but the "Thing" seems to have gone away on its own accord. Probably got bored of me.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I believe in demons, and they are under control of Mara. I've never encountered one, and probably won't ever. However my belief is also that if you do happen to encounter one, it's for a reason, and a test you must pass, before the next stage of enlightenment is opened to you.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Well i do believe in demons, devils, evil spirits and the such, although such names for them claim naivety in them self... it is somewhat hard to tell if you are encountering a demon, devil, spirit or what not as they are not of our understanding...i have one story which is immensely disturbing which i take of proof for their existence...

A few years ago before i found my faith i used to date a wiccan girl...most of her family could claim to be wiccan or christian (the mothers side was wiccan the fathers christian) and some were practicing. But they had a very expensive house, worth millions of pounds, GBP. However after living in it for some time they had to move into a tiny flat because they found MANY strange events going on. One member of the family (the youngest) lived in the attic where messages would frequently be scratched onto the wall, music unplugged, voices heard. A book would always appear on the same page opened in one of the chairs downstairs, and a little girl was seen from time to time in some rooms...however these were not the disturbing things...knifes would move around the house and the mother of the family would wake up with knifes in her bed unless they were hidden from plain view before night. And one time when trying to aid the member of the family in the attic she felt she was physically picked up and thrown down the stairs when trying to...

Being my young brash self i wanted to see this house for myself, however i think quite sensibly the mother would not let me...what really drove home the severity of this to myself was how when the step father who was not around when this happened commented on it all being superstition and in their mind the mother broke down in tears about him not beleiveing her, from what i could tell there was more truth to this story than you would expect. And after a little research we found that the house sued to be a children's home where many children were starved to death in the attic in the Victorian times by a father of a daughter who he killed along with hiself and his elderly father...a practicing wiccan tried to divulge the spirits from the house but this only made it worse, and a priest came and said "im sorry but i cannot help you" and left...

This is one of a few things i have encountered in my life...although young at only 18 years of age i seem to encounter this stuff often, being a avid religious student studying many religions past and present especially Christianity, mainly catholicism this worries me slightly, and from reading balaams donkey's comment on a page about exorcism i would like to talk to him in more detail about many aspects of the paranormal.

balaams donkey would you please contact me on my e-mail [email protected]? i would like to talk to you about this in more detail and a broader view.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
seriously dis is some serious crap.once u get in to it its very hard to break free.i learned the hard way,you dont have to.

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

And yet you have no evidence. Strange. It's almost as if it doesn't exist at all...

posted on Jul, 4 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Demonic--or malevolent--apparitions are a common phenomenon, in my experience. I have recorded around two dozen accounts. Common themes include:
A shadow-like appearance
An oppressive feeling associated with the apparition
A smothering or choking sensation
A strange sickly odor, sometimes described as sweet
Paralysis during the event
The literature and mythology of many countries record these "shadow demons".
Mayan, Native American, and Tibetan lore suggest that Shaman and monks could conjure them forth. They are also mentioned in the Judeo-Christian Bible, and the Koran, as well as the Veddic texts of India.

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by elaine

I once had a expieriance like that it started when i was asleep i heard laughing and i tried to move but i couldnt by the time i broke free i felt as if i finished fighting with someone. Wierd hugh

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join