It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anything in you life evoked the thought of a paranormal explanation?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: TrulyColorBlind

Have you been to Excalibur?
Same chilly feeling....

No, I've never been there, but I did just read that it was set up to receive victims of the Eastland disaster, which is the boat incident I was talking about, but no bodies were actually taken to the Excalibur.

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: CryHavoc

Once. But only once.

When i was 6 years old I remember seeing a being in the shape of a man but made in bright white light.
It was walking around outside my front windows looking into my house. When it realized I could see it , it smiled and ran away.

No idea if that really happened but I remember it as real.

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrulyColorBlind

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: TrulyColorBlind

Have you been to Excalibur?
Same chilly feeling....

No, I've never been there, but I did just read that it was set up to receive victims of the Eastland disaster, which is the boat incident I was talking about, but no bodies were actually taken to the Excalibur.

That place used to be an old church, which was then somehow converted into a night club. Lots and lots of paranormal rumors at the time. I’ll try to find some later.

My friend and I went there for some clubbing, and some Italian mafia type grabbed my hand and led us to the top floor, which was off limits to the public. (I actually followed him, boy was I dumb) All I can say is it was cold and creepy and we didn’t stay long.

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Two highly strange experiences I've had are hearing footsteps when there's obviously nobody there, and having objects disappear. I've made threads about it here on the forums and discussed this stuff at great length.

I was in a friends 3-story house with 5 people when we heard someone walking upstairs. It sounded like a large person was walking, almost stomping. We checked upstairs. Nobody there, and no way for anyone to hide or sneak out. An ATS member offered a ridiculous explanation about "normal house noises".

The disappearing objects phenom has happened a very limited number of times, maybe just 3-4. One occurance was insane! A friend and I had just returned from the grocery store. We were unbagging groceries in her kitchen. She's a chef, and was lining things up for a dinner she was making. I took a small box of a spice and herb mix out of a bag and set it on the counter. It was roughly the size of a pack of cigarettes. She was telling me about the ingredients, when suddenly she shouts "Oh my God!" The box was gone. It vanished into the proverbial 'thin air'.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: sunkuong
a reply to: CryHavoc

When i was about 5, it was time to go to bed. Mum turned the kitchen light off and was leading me to my bedroom.

While we were walking, i saw my dad walk through the living room, into the kitchen, and through the fridge.

My dad was driving his truck 200km away.

His twin brother had just died not long before in a car accident.

The image of him walking through the room is burned into my mind 37 years later.

The creepiest bit is as he was walking past me, he turned to face me and winked.

So it wasn't your dad it was his twin brother?

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Yes, once. My beloved classmate unfortunately passed away 2019 suddenly and the incident happened after that. I went to his funeral in January 2020. I stood in my bedroom another day when I suddenly heard a pretty loud and strange sound from my bedside table. I had never heard it before despite the fact that I had own it for several years and lived in my apartment for over 10 years. The sound did not come from outdoors. About one hour after that I went up to the attic which is right above my apartment. I stood amongst my stuff when I suddenly heard the exact same sound that I had just heard in my apartment! It was coming from the same direction, but it was not from my apartment down below. It was as if someone had followed me up there to say hi using that sound. I was not sure about the supernatural before that incident, but now I am sure that it exists! I do not drink alcohol and I have never been drunk. I do not have any hearing problems at all. I have never imagined things that were not real. I have always been interested in science and read a lot about the subject, but I can still not come up with a mundane explanation.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join