It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could mRNA Vaccines Permanently Alter DNA? Recent Science Suggests They Might.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

No irony at all from that member. It's to be expected. He lives out in flyover among the great unwashed and acts like he's superior.

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain

And Corrigan isn't the only one.

But Corrigan is wrong, it changes nothing in your DNA.

Let’s see some links, then. You and your Lord friend can keep saying “it doesn’t alter your DNA” as many times as you want, but it doesn’t make it true, and the OP has provided multiple sources with statements from PhD scientists who are basing their statements on research and SCIENCE. You and your friend are just giving your opinions.

So, get some links for us that have actual scientists and research, and then we can talk.

P.s. Snopes doesn’t count.

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   
This is an interesting view point.

Yes, it is possible. Anyone saying it isn't is either ignorant or lying. But it is not uncommon for snippets of DNA to be written into the code. That does not mean you have large scale viral load being created....you have lots of parts of your body that have odd DNA no expressed elsewhere in the body. In fact, DNA samples taken from brain tissue may look nothing like you at all, as brain tissue tends to transcribe proteins very actively. I believe there are other places in the body this happens, like in/around the bladder. And I believe that PET scans can pick up signs of this activity.

For the body to start producing coronavirus would require an infection of a large area that produces large amounts of cells. Bone marrow, for example. Otherwise, you will get a lump of this weird coronavirus infused tissue that will develop more like a cancer. As long as its replication doesn't run rampant, it would just remain a lump called a "benign tumor". In other words, i think the bigger risk here is coronavirus possibly becoming a metastasizing tumor throwing off the spike proteins.

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

No irony at all from that member. It's to be expected. He lives out in flyover among the great unwashed and acts like he's superior.

I could see how some could take that as a pretty bigoted remark.

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrulyColorBlind

I could see how some could take that as a pretty bigoted remark.

Lord Ahriman (Ahriman meaning 'destructive spirit') was implying anyone who questions the vaccine must be a redneck who hasn't surpassed 5th grade.

Bigotry is defined as "obstinate or unreasonable attachment to a belief, opinion, or faction; in particular, prejudice against a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular group."

Turns out this social justice warrior is actually a bigot. This is a 5D tesseract of irony. It's what you would expect from the lord of destructive spirits though.

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

Is very interesting, that the truth about this "new technology" is going to come out as time goes by, the long term side effects of tampering with human way of how it fights back against viruses by synthetic manipulation.

You can open the flow but it can be control back, that is the question those taking the injection will be the next study subjects of big pharma for the rest of their life and so the offprings of mothers that are taking the injection while with child or becoming with child after.

This is the big pharma wet dreams come true, willing human subjects of all ages, fetuses and babies for life.

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

I have been here longer than you have and enjoy this site daily.
I see that I have to make some corrections on this post...
1.Trump is NOT God!
2.Biden is sad
3.Covid was planned and another virus is coming soon.
4.Vaccines take years to perfect with many clinical trials.
You seem to have a knack for creative writing,I suggest you
submit a story in our next contest!

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

Covid was planned? By whom, and why?

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
a reply to: mamabeth

Covid was planned? By whom, and why?

covid itself may not have been planned. But the reaction was. The response to such a beta flu has ulterior motive written all over it.

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

They don't even temporarily alter DNA, so no.

These kinds of posts need flagging.
You bring nothing but confrontation to the thread.
You say it doesn't, I say it does. If you have no intent to explain your post as it is written, as far as I am concerned, they are better off in the trash bin.
edit on 10-4-2021 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

By the New World Order and the Globalists.

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
I agree, we're far far out of our league here. However isn't the difference that with the vaccination you supply your own cells with the spikes that normally would be found by antibodies on the virus itself?

No, you are not supplying your cells with these spikes added to them, they are sending the signal to the cells responsible for producing antibodies to produce and release antibodies for this spike, like it would happen naturally in case of infection.

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
No, you are not supplying your cells with these spikes added to them, they are sending the signal to the cells responsible for producing antibodies to produce and release antibodies for this spike, like it would happen naturally in case of infection.

All cells in the human body contain the entirety of the genome within them. The idea for this vaccine is that the mRNA injection will elicit the production of the spike protein, which causes the antibodies to form against covid. The problem described in the OP is that these mRNA injection vaccines actually assimilate into our DNA (i.e. reverse-transcript).

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   
To what purpose?

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   
What the paper used in the article in the OP proposes that the covid virus "might" be a retrovirus.

If that is the case, there is no escaping the assimilation into our DNA anyway for everyone becoming infected, vax or no vax.

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   

What the paper used in the article in the OP proposes that the covid virus "might" be a retrovirus.

If that is the case, there is no escaping the assimilation into our DNA anyway for everyone becoming infected, vax or no vax.

We don't know if a natural virus as opposed to a virus-emulating vaccine would have a difference. The natural virus would have a multitude of data that would be retrofitted into our DNA. The vaccine only has one specific protein. What if our immune system is incapable of detecting the small alteration (vaccine) whereas it is able to sniff-out only the entirety of the virus's genome? Sure it is speculation, but it is this sort of unknown that makes me not want to take this vaccine. There are variables that are not yet discovered. It is most prudent to let our immune system handle it, which is proven to be more than 99% effective at eradicating the virus.
edit on 10-4-2021 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton
We don't know if a natural virus as opposed to a virus-emulating vaccine would have a difference.

Doesn't matter, the paper used to spark all this is only talking about the virus.

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Doesn't matter, the paper used to spark all this is only talking about the virus.

No it's specifically talking about the virus-emulating vaccine.

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton
No it's specifically talking about the virus-emulating vaccine.

The article is, but the paper cited is only talking about the virus, proposing that it might be a retrovirus and that is why the tests might be coming back positive.

The article then piggybacks on that, in true pseudo-scientific fashion, to harp on about the vaccines.

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   

]
The article is, but the paper cited is only talking about the virus, proposing that it might be a retrovirus and that is why the tests might be coming back positive.

The article then piggybacks on that, in true pseudo-scientific fashion, to harp on about the vaccines.

" we describe evidence that SARS-CoV-2 RNAs can be reverse transcribed in human cells by reverse transcriptase"
the paper

Straight from the paper. They are specifically describing the potential for the mRNA to reverse-transcribe into our genome. Remember, vaccines are Covid RNAs. This study showed that covid RNA can reverse-transcribe into our genome.
edit on 10-4-2021 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join