It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could mRNA Vaccines Permanently Alter DNA? Recent Science Suggests They Might.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Could mRNA Vaccines Permanently Alter DNA? Recent Science Suggests They Might.
Research on SARS-CoV-2 RNA by scientists at Harvard and MIT has implications for how mRNA vaccines could permanently alter genomic DNA, according to Doug Corrigan, Ph.D., a biochemist-molecular biologist who says more research is needed.

The scientists conducted the analysis because they were “puzzled by the fact that there is a respectable number of people who are testing positive for COVID-19 by PCR long after the infection was gone.”
Their key findings were as follows: SARS-CoV-2 RNAs “can be reverse transcribed in human cells,” “these DNA sequences can be integrated into the cell genome and subsequently be transcribed” (a phenomenon called “retro-integration”) — and there are viable cellular pathways to explain how this happens.

LINK

Like the article states, this theory, although not impossible, runs contrary to “current biological dogma”. Not sure I'm going to buy this one, but thought I'd get this out there.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

It might be the time (6am)..They basically tell us that what the mRNA vaccine does is the same process the virus uses to transcribe it's RNA into a cell.

What happens if the SARS-CoV-2 spikes couple with a cell that has the vaccine mRNA in it already and starts to reprogramm the cell so it produces copies of SARS-CoV-2?

They develop this new mRNA vaccine and act like they know it all and now this?

Would this

puzzled by the fact that there is a respectable number of people who are testing positive for COVID-19 by PCR long after the infection was gone

not imply that maybe, just maybe, the thing is much longer around and just mutated so we noticed the severe symptoms only late 2019? Could it be that a lot of asymptomatic "carriers" never were infectious during the time they were tested?

In early Spring 2020 there was still some talk about how PCR isn't useful for these type of tests, even the developer of the tests did say that it is not responsible to use PCR for this? Crickets about that.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 11:16 PM
link   
seems like the harvard doctors are just figuring out what us "conspiracy theorists" have been saying the whole time.

When will people wake up? Next life perhaps.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I Am Legend was a pretty cool movie.

I like this thread!

edit on 9-4-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 11:24 PM
link   
From what I have read in researching things, there is no research that adresses long term side effects yet. Once the buffer wears off who knows what will happen in some people. I do know one thing for sure though, the coverup will be really big if it does happen because they have convinced some powerful medical people to parrot their perfectly safe agenda for the vaccine. I sure hope that nothing happens, but who knows, time will tell.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I should have read the complete article

Even so, the preprint’s discussion of reverse transcription and genome integration elicited a maelstrom of negative comments from readers unwilling to rethink biological dogma, some of whom even advocated for retraction (though preprints are, by definition, unpublished) on the grounds that “conspiracy theorists … will take this paper to ‘proof’ that mRNA vaccines can in fact alter your genetic code.”

"In order to protect ourselves from future conspiracy theorists claims, we can not allow this to be looked at -at all."

When even scientists get ridiculed and silenced because it could go against the official narrative of the readers... You know the public has been brainwashed enough to believe anything they got told.

Reverse transcription isn't a new thing, this article speaks about 2012 timeframe. This information was deliberatly held back for since they came up with the mRNA vaccination.

I guess the uninformed public couldn't be trusted to know this, they would not understand it. Just shut up and take the shot NOW.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 11:26 PM
link   
They don't even temporarily alter DNA, so no.

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Who is they and what do you know about reverse transcription? Educate us.

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I can say that there has never been a mRNA vaccine phase 4 FDA approved in history....so that should be a bit of a cause for pause....

Every Covid vaccine out right now is only in Phase 3 clinical trial phase but has Emergency Use Authorization from the FDA. That alone is cause for pause.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Who is they and what do you know about reverse transcription? Educate us.

😅🤣 "They" was the proper pronoun to use, in reference to mRNA vaccines, given the wording of the OP question. Did my pronoun use offend you?

mRNA vaccines do not alter DNA.

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I just wanted to make sure we are talking about the same thing.

mRNA vaccines do not alter DNA.

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Their key findings were as follows: SARS-CoV-2 RNAs “can be reverse transcribed in human cells,” “these DNA sequences can be integrated into the cell genome and subsequently be transcribed” (a phenomenon called “retro-integration”) — and there are viable cellular pathways to explain how this happens.

According to Ph.D. biochemist and molecular biologist Dr. Doug Corrigan, these important findings (which run contrary to “current biological dogma”) belong to the category of “Things We Were Absolutely and Unequivocally Certain Couldn’t Happen Which Actually Happened.”

The findings of the Harvard and MIT researchers also put the CDC’s assumptions about mRNA vaccines on shakier ground, according to Corrigan. In fact, a month before the Harvard-MIT preprint appeared, Corrigan had already written a blog outlining possible mechanisms and pathways whereby mRNA vaccines could produce the identical phenomenon.

In a second blog post, written after the preprint came out, Corrigan emphasized that the Harvard-MIT findings about coronavirus RNA have major implications for mRNA vaccines — a fact he describes as “the big elephant in the room.” While not claiming that vaccine RNA will necessarily behave in the same way as coronavirus RNA — that is, permanently altering genomic DNA — Corrigan believes that the possibility exists and deserves close scrutiny.

And Corrigan isn't the only one.
edit on 10.4.2021 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I don't believe a damn thing they say. Period.

The whole narrative stinks of lies and manipulation.

+14 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 12:23 AM
link   

You should try to add a little more sauce to your posts than a smug crying laughing face emoji.
We aren't a bunch of teen girls here, bub

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

You should try to add a little more sauce to your posts than a smug crying laughing face emoji.
We aren't a bunch of teen girls here, bub

Those are both laughing emojis, and y'all give me plenty to lol about every day.

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7
Schools should start soon. When summer holidays are canceled because of all the missed time, it's going to be more civilized around here.

Who get's offended over a word?

+11 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Then why are you here?
You contribute nothing, but troll threads.
If you can't handle discussion, then what is your purpose here?
Searching for self esteem by dogging the members?
It's a self-destructive behavior.
Quit crapping up a good website.
Try reddit, or some other sheep site, it sounds a little more like your crowd.

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Op...good thread, keep the info flowing. It is appreciated.
A bunch of my family members have gotten the vaccines.
2 older females act like they have dementia now.
Sorry to sidetrack with the shill.
Keep up the good work.
To say all this covid stuff is sop is ridiculous beyond words.

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Then why are you here?

I've been here for long time. It used to be fun. I'm holding out hope that fun comes back someday.

Right now it's:

Trump: God
Biden: bad
Covid: fake
Vaccines: listen to the rednecks who didn't finish 5th grade.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

Then why are you here?

I've been here for long time. It used to be fun. I'm holding out hope that fun comes back someday.

Right now it's:

Trump: God
Biden: bad
Covid: fake
Vaccines: listen to the rednecks who didn't finish 5th grade.

You missed one. And the Lord Ahriman spoke and his word was law. So let it be written, so let it be done.

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 01:49 AM
link   
nvm I don't feed the troll
edit on 10.4.2021 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join