It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Too Many Mimosas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   
This is some girl that drank one too many Mimosas. She made the mistake of riding on the shoulders of another Mimosa enthusiast. In the end, she probably wishes she hadn't drank that last Mimosa.

I'm experimenting here on posting Twitter video.

twitter.com...

How the hell do you post twitter content. If it's not Youtube around here, you're pretty much on your own figuring out how toos around here.
EFFF it! Open the link for a good laugh.

edit on 9-4-2021 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

Oh man that is too funny!

Tbh that is on her lol. Many jokes come to mind but none I can say here. I'm sure you and others already know the ones I'm thinking of.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 04:45 PM
link   

OMG what a nightmare. I can't even... the emphaty is killing me.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   

No empathy here.

I have been drunk literally and precisely once in my 57 years on this earth, and that was by accident. I spent an evening with a group of friends and we were sampling various wines. They were good wines and I drank no more than my normal limit with a meal or on a full stomach, but I forgot that I had not eaten that day. I was working in remodeling/construction at the time and it had been too hot to eat a full meal at lunch, so I was drinking on an empty stomach. I know better, but just honestly forgot.

Suddenly a train came out of nowhere and ran me over! Nobody got the number, though.

And the hangover next morning. I now know what bile tastes like.

My only time. And to this day I cannot understand why anybody would do this intentionally. I mean, people actually look forward to it, get excited about it, plan for it.

Can somebody please explain why? Other than what that meme above says, I cannot fathom a reason.
:
edit on 2021 4 09 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Maybe God does exist.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   

I have to ask this,what is a mimosa? I know it's a drink,
but what's in it? I am too lazy to look it up.My favorite
drinks from my past...Long Island Ice tea,Vodka and grapefruit,
vodka with cranberry juice,Canadian club with vanilla cream soda,
beer and wine coolers.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

It's just champagne and orange juice

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

Be careful mama, they often lead to crap like what happened on the video.
Four is the limit man. After that then good luck I guess.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Aaaaahh yes, I've seen her before www.instagram.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 10:10 PM
link   
This thread is so biased against Mimosas.

Her real problem is about taking poor decisions. She was riding the wrong guy. Need to pick better drunken dudes.

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

I have been drunk literally and precisely once in my 57 years on this earth, and that was by accident

Everyone makes mistakes. Given life expectancy these days, If you get right on it, I’m positive you can crawl inside the bottle for a few years before your time is up.

edit on 10-4-2021 by underwerks because: Spilled my Blue Johnny Walker

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

I don't drink very much at all anymore.I like my Evan's Eggnog
during the holidays and a beer now and then.I have gotten to
the point where I get tipsy on one beer.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

I have been drunk literally and precisely once in my 57 years on this earth, and that was by accident. I spent an evening with a group of friends and we were sampling various wines. They were good wines and I drank no more than my normal limit with a meal or on a full stomach, but I forgot that I had not eaten that day. I was working in remodeling/construction at the time and it had been too hot to eat a full meal at lunch, so I was drinking on an empty stomach. I know better, but just honestly forgot.

Sorry, but your story doesn't hold water (no pun intended).

You have been 'sampling wines' a lot in your life, and you have a 'limit' (that you know HOW, exactly?), and you are implying it's a common occurrence for you to do this kind of stuff (drinking alcohol), but that usually you do it after eating.

Even if you don't feel drunk, you can still be drunk. You can't basically have alcohol in your body without being drunk to SOME degree.

How can you forget you are hungry? You can't have empty stomach without feeling hungry. You can't just forget a thing like that.

Also, how can you forget it only once? Are you saying you have SO meticulous that you ALWAYS use the same routine, always eat before drinking alcohol, but somehow you suddenly forgot? Then you went back to being meticulous? How does this kind of one-time-lapse happen? People that are that meticulous, don't just suddenly lapse once and then never again.

Your story would be more believable if you -sometimes- forgot, but just ONCE? This would require quite a lot of elaboration or explanation to be believable, if it can ever even be made believable.

Suddenly a train came out of nowhere and ran me over! Nobody got the number, though.

Uh, what?

You survived a collision with a train? How fast was the train going, and how come you didn't AT LEAST wake up in a hospital? Did you suffer fractures, lacerations, contusions?

What do you mean that nobody got the number? Do trains have visible numbers you can 'get'? Can't you just look at the schedule and knowing the time and location of the impact, be able to figure out which train it was, and who was driving it?

How can a train come out of NOWHERE? They're usually on RAILS, so their route is pretty darn predictable. Were you standing on rails, or .. this makes no sense.

What would getting the number achieve anyway?

Trains don't also come 'suddenly' - they make a lot of NOISE, they have whistles and bells, and very bright lights. There's usually a warning bell system of some kind, road is closed off for the duration - HOW did you end up in a situation where none of this existed? You can spot a train literally miles away from the rail vibrations alone.

A train is not a stealthy ninja that can sneak up on you - it's a LOUD MACHINE that weighs a ridiculous amount of tons, and usually travels very fast, too. HOW DOES THAT EQUAL "SUDDENLY"??!

Sorry, but your story REALLY doesn't hold water whatsoever. Try again.

posted on Dec, 18 2021 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Stupid human tricks.

new topics

top topics

join