It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Unjust Media

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 05:26 AM
link   
This is also a very nice site, is new, so it has some stuff under construction but soon will be up and running 100%, enjoy

www.theunjustmedia.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 05:46 AM
link   
What, are you running from liberal proganda board to liberal propaganda baord looking for silliness?

Here, let's look at some of the silliness:

"British Soldiers lives wasted for corporate interests The recent death of six British Soldiers in Iraq stunned the nation that had been led to believe that Iraqis had welcomed the British with open after their �liberation�."

Yes, they were liberated, and yes, the Iraqi people are happy about that. No, all of the enemy is not mopped up and yes, they still kill British and American soldiers.

"Blair seeks new powers to attack rogue states Tony Blair is appealing to the heads of Western governments to agree to a new world order that would justify the war in Iraq even if Saddam Hussein's elusive weapons of mass destruction are never found."

Oh, now Blair is wanting to conquer the world!

Whether or not WMD's are never found, the justification for the continuation of aggression from the last war was justified, and had been justified for years. This time the job was done for good, rather than expending millions of dollars' worth of cruise missiles for no good effect.

"NEVER again did families in Baghdad imagine that they need fear the midnight knock at the door. But in recent weeks there have been increasing reports of Iraqi men, women and even children being dragged from their homes at night by American patrols, or snatched off the streets and taken, hooded and manacled, to prison camps around the capital."

Sorry, I'd like to have corroberating testimony. Speaking merely on fact, the first sentence is quite ignorant of the fact that, yes, the Iraqi people did have to worry about a knock on the door before, and gassing, and helicopter gunships and plastic shredders and juvenile gulags, etc.

Propaganda. I have to get ready for work. Carry on. This stuff will convince more people of the inaneness of liberalism than I ever could!

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Is that a nonsense TC?

The G-7 has delivered broken promises while

Zambia: 20% of the population is HIV positive, the government spends $17 per person on health and $30 per person on debt service to western financial institutions

Niger: less than 20% of young women are enrolled in schools, more is spent on debt repayments than on education and health care;

Failed development and economic programs such as structural adjustments programs (SAPs) continue to devastate the African continent and peoples;

African women are expected to meet needs no longer met by governments, such as medical care and food security while girls lose out on education when fees are imposed;

Tanzania: spends 9 times more on debt than health; 40% of population dies before age 35;

One out of 20 African mothers dies at childbirth; and 17% of Africa�s children die before the age of five.

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Actually, I had a look and I think it's a worthwhile site.

* views from many more nations than are generally covered by western media
* good selection of facts and statistics on development issues

And especially -

* one of the first sites in the world to pick up on www.scoop.co.nz's coverage of electronic election fraud and the future of US politics.

That last one they have humorously entitled, 'How George W Bush Won The 2004 Presidential Election'.

I also like the site's tagline, 'The Moment You Stop Thinking Is The Moment You Stop Living'.

Thanks CA!

posted on Jul, 16 2003 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Actually, I had a look and I think it's a worthwhile site.

* views from many more nations than are generally covered by western media
* good selection of facts and statistics on development issues

And especially -

* one of the first sites in the world to pick up on www.scoop.co.nz's coverage of electronic election fraud and the future of US politics.

That last one they have humorously entitled, 'How George W Bush Won The 2004 Presidential Election'.

I also like the site's tagline, 'The Moment You Stop Thinking Is The Moment You Stop Living'.

Thanks CA!

That�s why i posted it mate, and well, we already have the biased media, so why not get the other half nobody talks about

Enjoy the site

top topics

join