It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here’s where the Asian Hate Crime Surveillance for Everyone

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   
news.yahoo.com...
Look what was hidden in this article!!!!

In addition to the undercover officers, the NYPD also installed hundreds of surveillance cameras as part of Mayor Bill de Blasio’s plan to fight hate crimes.

I was wrong before. I thought all the attention on Asian hate crimes was going to lead to some kind of false flag event. Possibly leading
To more gun control.
Silly me, this is just a ploy to increase surveillance everywhere.
I know nothing is private anymore, but it was nice to pretend. Now we get to get used to a total surveillance type of environment.
Forget police wearing cameras, they want to put cameras on every square inch of every lived in area.

A few months back during Covid my daughter and I started looking at live Web Cams around the world. What shocked me is the video and audio clarity of them. 99999.999% of the people did not realize they were being recorded. I heard some very interesting conversations.

Remember... they are watching..... always watching.... Now they will be watching even more.

P.S. Sometimes I wonder if man did not release Covid-19, what if it was AI and this is all part of their plan...but that’s another OP...
edit on 9-4-2021 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-4-2021 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

It takes ages to get funding approved for "hundreds" of surveillance cameras, months to plan out where they are going to go, and months to install them. In fact it takes months to even get ahold of "hundreds" of CCTV cameras

These cameras were almost certainly approved long before this whole "Asian hate crime" thing began. It's probably something that was started a couple of years ago in response to BLM. In fact given how long it can take for NYC to do anything these might even be part of an anti-arab hate crime thing left over from the post 9/11 period.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

It takes ages to get funding approved for "hundreds" of surveillance cameras, months to plan out where they are going to go, and months to install them. In fact it takes months to even get ahold of "hundreds" of CCTV cameras

These cameras were almost certainly approved long before this whole "Asian hate crime" thing began. It's probably something that was started a couple of years ago in response to BLM. In fact given how long it can take for NYC to do anything these might even be part of an anti-arab hate crime thing left over from the post 9/11 period.

I guess we will know by how fast they are put up.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Is that woman in the dreds the alleged culprit?

If so then it lends credence to the whole "anti-Asian" thing not being related to Trump and not being about white supremacists.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   

If so then it lends credence to the whole "anti-Asian" thing not being related to Trump and not being about white supremacists.

Yup... They are planting undercover Asian police in Asian salons, stores etc. So now any lippy customers gets a hate crime charge. Not saying they shouldn’t, but it’s interesting.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   
We have been warned troughout history that governments exist in a turnkey totalitarian state, did we really think America was an exception?

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   

I think you've nailed it, JAGS.

YOU get surveillance! YOU get surveillance!...and YOU get surveillance!

link   
Racist b##ch.

Even though she's black, liberals will do some mental gymnastics to blame "white supremacy," and make HER out to be the "victim" (as per usual). You watch...

link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

I guess we will know by how fast they are put up.

The linked article links to another article that seems to suggest that 200 cameras have already been installed. Past tense.

You can't simply buy 200 cameras off the shelf, and you can't simply install that many cameras in a weekend. Just the cost of getting people to install them is going to run into millions, and just agreeing where to put them is going to take months. Especially as some of them are going to need to be fitted to privately owned buildings, or to have power supplies and data cables running across privately owned buildings. Then there's the privacy implications, for example, a lot of the massage business and spas are run by Asians, and their clients will NOT be happy at being filmed coming and going as these businesses are often (Rightly or wrongly) associated with vice.

I'm calling BS on this being in response to the recent allegations of attacks on Asians. In fact I'm calling BS on this whole thing having been planned after Covid. This looks has all the halmarks of something that started years ago but was recently completed.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kromlech
Racist b##ch.

Even though she's black, liberals will do some mental gymnastics to blame "white supremacy," and make HER out to be the "victim" (as per usual). You watch...

Hah, liberals will probably forget about her in a couple of days and claim that she was a loan bad actor.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

Yup... They are planting undercover Asian police in Asian salons, stores etc. So now any lippy customers gets a hate crime charge. Not saying they shouldn’t, but it’s interesting.

That's been happening with white folk for years. These days if there is some serious crime and the news doesn't mention racism as a possible motivation you know that the cops are pretty sure that the alleged perpetrator probably wasn't white.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   
All these masks are hell on surveillance identification.
They're only really useful in ID-ing those bad people NOT wearing them.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Ah yes, with "cameras" they now can control and create exactly what you see and don't see !!! 😄

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I work with drones for a living and a few years ago there was an uproar over drones above your head. I was talking to one of my sons about it as I laughed and he said why are you laughing. I said lets count cameras from our house to the gym. I think we hit 100+ and I laughed again and said, so you are worried about one camera above your head?

He got the point well.

link   

originally posted by: herefortheride
We have been warned troughout history that governments exist in a turnkey totalitarian state, did we really think America was an exception?

Not everything is a conspiracy. Sometimes the police have no CHOICE but to enforce certain laws--to counter certain problems (like in this case). The majority of police are there to help.

edit on 9-4-2021 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

link   

Then couple that with face, voice, speech recognition software, a super computer, and a government data base....

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Traffic cams can now ID your car (by it's plates) and ticket you through the mail.

Sidewalk cams will soon do the same thing with citizens.

Caught walking down the street w/o your mask...not social distancing properly with a friend...talking about something politically incorrect?

Facial recognition will see to it, one way or the other...you will be punished.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Traffic cams can now ID your car (by it's plates) and ticket you through the mail.

Sidewalk cams will soon do the same thing with citizens.

Caught walking down the street w/o your mask...not social distancing properly with a friend...talking about something politically incorrect?

Facial recognition will see to it, one way or the other...you will be punished.

All tied to your social credit score to determine when you can get that medical procedure from government ran healthcare. You like the 2nd amendment. Oh. Your last in line for this procedure.
edit on 9-4-2021 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Illinois is doing that.. don't ask how I know.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   

The larger question is...WHY, if you're not a criminal, should the government know where you are at any given time?
It's none of their business.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join