It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK finally NAMES an AstraZeneca vaccine fatality - for whom the Benefits did NOT outweigh the Risks

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarkestConspiracyMoon
Back in April 2020, I wanted not a single human being to die due to the forced vaccines that were in our near future.
But after many reports about deaths and injuries started to pop in alternative AND mainstream media, I came to terms with he fact that some people are just not meant to "wake up" and that you're practically not using your brain at all if you decide to ignore all of this and STILL take the jab because the government and it's doctors know what they're talking about. At that point, you deserve your death because you decided to follow the herd instead of doing your OWN research

In 2020 I recall Australia mentioning "forced" vaccines as a potential option, but in reality I doubt this is possible for any civilised country whilst the vaccines are still in their experimental stage. Indeed, I'm fully open to taking a Covid vaccine in future, but in the meantime my natural instinct is to simply wait, watch and learn - so I'm surprised that the VAST majority of UK citizens over the age of 50 are rolling up their sleeves so unquestioningly.

Now that the AstraZeneca cat is out of the bag, we're also being patronised by the UK government advising us that a plane is more likely to crash into our homes rather than suffering harm from a vaccine... or that the risk is "four in a million" - or as I call it, "one in a 250,000" - but this only the beginning of the mathematics as statistics continue to come in. And don't forget the old tactic: "Hey millions of people take Aspirin whilst ignoring the risks... etc".

All of which is missing the point. As with the other vaccines at present, we have no idea what the long-term risks are, especially in regard to the vaccines' interaction with more vicious variants - that is the point, and nobody, not even Phage, can wave a magic wand of absolute confidence to wrap us in cotton wool.

And regarding countries who have vaccinated the most people per-head-of-pop, the examples of Uruguay (currently top of the list) and Hungary (the most vaccinated country in Europe and fourth globally), are now suffering infections and deaths in record numbers since the start of the pandemic in an exponential way. Which piles up a whole new load of questions about vaccines. Indeed, Hungary is so desperate that they are using eight different vaccines, some not yet authorised by European medical authorities.

But you'll never hear the UK talking about those conundrums. As for Brazil... well, we know the story there. Fingers crossed that the Brazil strain keeps out of the UK, especially after the UK authorities made a huge deal a few weeks ago out of finding just one individual infected with the variant. Which is obviously not a comfortable indication of the government's own confidence in the current Wuhan-focused vaccines.

Plus, we have been in lockdown since Boxing Day, so any UK chest-beating and patriotic cheering about AZ's effectiveness is premature to say the least until we open up properly - which we are now in the slow stages of doing. Only then will we have some genuine answers (separate to the aforementioned safety concerns of course).

edit on 9-4-2021 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

originally posted by: surfer_soul

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

3 percent risk of death from covid, 1 in a million risk of death from the vaccine.

Right now I'm not even sure that these anti vaxxers really believe what they are saying. To be honest I think a lot of them may not even be real people, just hoaxes.

That’s 0.3% not 3%

The majority aren’t “anti vaxxers” they are just sceptical of a rushed vaccine issued under emergency authoriztion where the vaccine makers are except from liability. For a virus that 99.7% survive, many with no symptoms. So talking of what’s not real and hoaxes...

It is around 0.3% fatality with Covid (0.2 for UK) but that's 30,000 greater than the risk of vaccine death for the 18 -45 age bracket.

Is that .3% of covid cases or .3% of total population? Makes a huge difference.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: igloo

It's a conservative estimate of the overall risk of contracting covid and dying vs risk of death from actively choosing to take the vaccine.

incidence rate multiplied by the covid fatality rate for the 18 - 45 age bracket. - it's 20 times lowerincidence per capita for under 18s and around 180 times higher per capita for over 65.

In terms of real life risk the jab has approx the same risk of death as riding a slowly trotting horse for three minutes or combined death risk of getting out of bed 60 times.

EDIT: Made an error 0.196% is the non age adjusted rate. It'd likely be 8% for over 65 and 0.03% for under 18
edit on 9-4-2021 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   

mentioning "forced" vaccines as a potential option, but in reality I doubt this is possible for any civilised country

It's been happening in Israel for weeks now.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Wow, how many doses of COVID-19 vaccine were administered for these 18 to have fatal complications? - Apparently 37 million doses in the UK alone.

And how many have already died of COVID-19 in the UK? 127,000?

Hmm...
Telling lies as usual.
127000 in Britian died WITH Covid 19 not OF Covid 19.
9400 died OF Covid 19 according to a FOI request.
edit on 9/4/2021 by glen200376 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit2200 people in Scotland died within 28 days of their first shot of vaccine.
This is the standard they use for Covid cases,within 28 days of positive test they die then it's covid.
Funny how they don't like to do the same for vaccine deaths.

Within 28 days of Vaccine shot 2200 dead in a month.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376
a reply to: ConfusedBrit2200 people in Scotland died within 28 days of their first shot of vaccine.
This is the standard they use for Covid cases,within 28 days of positive test they die then it's covid.
Funny how they don't like to do the same for vaccine deaths.

Within 28 days of Vaccine shot 2200 dead in a month.

Vaccines all take time before they elicit an immune response in the body. Regardless of the vaccine, it takes on average 28 days for the body to reach peak immune response to an immunization. It has more to do with human physiology than with the makeup of the vaccine.

If someone catches COVID-19 before the body has established an immune response after 28 days, but after they have had a vaccine shot, then they are unprotected, even though a vaccine dose (or doses) may have been administered.

The 28 days is not an arbitrary number.

COVID-19 causes very specific pneumonic symptoms in those it kills. If someone had tested positive but died of other causes within 28 days, then those other causes would be recorded on their death certificates.

The belief that tens of thousands of doctors would suddenly begin lying about cause of death because there is an epidemic is clearly nonsense.

Firstly, they have a legal reason for telling the truth and risk being fined or disbarred for fraudulent COD determination (and authorities do cross-check a statistical sampling of death certificates to ensure fidelity), and secondly, if the COD is wrong, then the allocation of resources and funding by GHO's and PHO's will be wrong, potentially causing more, and preventable, deaths and untreated illness.

From the linked article “Please note that these deaths are due to any cause, PHS is not currently aware of any deaths in Scotland that are considered conclusively linked to vaccination.”

It would appear that even when explicitly told that there are NO deaths in Scotland considered to be as a result of the vaccinations, you, and the linked article, have implied that there are.

If you had evidence to the contrary, then your suspicions would be validated. But since you have no evidence to the contrary, and have been explicitly told the situation by the authorities, your suspicions are therefore unfounded in reality.

edit on 9/4/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   
If someone catches the China virus within 28 days of getting the vaccine

They will survive

99.97% of the time

Quick - SHUT THE WORLD!!!

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Wow, how many doses of COVID-19 vaccine were administered for these 18 to have fatal complications? - Apparently 37 million doses in the UK alone.

Hmm...
Telling lies as usual.

Can you please post links to this FOIA response?

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

They will survive

99.97% of the time

That figure is for mortality over the entire population (even those uninfected).

The current mortality rate for those who have tested positive in the USA is 1.8% (it has been less, but is rising again, possibly due to new, more virulent, strains), so of those who catch COVID-19 before the immune response is happening, 98.2% will survive. That means 18 (preventable) deaths per thousand.

edit on 9/4/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Like I said

SHUT

THE

WORLD

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

They will survive

99.97% of the time

Doesn't matter how many times you post this its still a lie.

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 03:41 AM
link   
The press:

Blame the government for the virus
Blame the government for not having thousands of ICU beds and ventilators
Blame the government for not having a vaccine
Blame the government for approving a vaccine
Blame the government for rolling out the vaccine to slowly
Blame the government for the deaths potentially caused by the vaccine

When are we going to defund the ‘press’?

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Hmm...
Telling lies as usual.

Can you please post links to this FOIA response?

The link I think includes these comments..

Deaths from COVID-19 may include cases where the doctor completing the death certificate diagnosed possible cases of COVID-19, for example, where this was based on relevant symptoms but no test for the virus was conducted.“

And

“There was a total of 9400 deaths in 2020 that were due to COVID-19 and were recorded without any pre-existing conditions. Of the 9400 deaths, 1549 deaths were registered for people aged between 1-64.”

The link is
www.ons.gov.uk... adtestedpositive?:uri=aboutus/transparencyandgovernance/freedomofinformationfoi/covid19deathsunder70withnounderlyinghealthconditionswherethedeceasedha dtestedpositive

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: MazMaric

The original FOI annd ONS reply is here: link

It's misleading data that's being abused by anti-vaxxers based on a poor question. Over a quater of the UK population has underlying health conditions, 80%+ in over 70 year olds.

Well over half of Covid deaths are from Pneumonia as a reuslt of Covid.

There's a far more accurate FOI and ONS reply on deaths where Covid-19 was the primary cause of death listed on the death certificate here. Around 92% of Covid deaths in PHE figures are where Covid was the primary cause of death: ons
edit on 10-4-2021 by bastion because: (no reason given)

ONS only have provisional figures for 2020, It takes a few months for coroners inquests and relevant paperwork to come through, There's a sllight chance it may be revised lower but usually totals increase when full figures are published.
edit on 10-4-2021 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 06:51 PM
link   
My mother had the Oxford AstraZeneca vaccine then had a stroke a few days later after having headaches which the doctors ignored.

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: EvanB

Heh, my neck of the woods!

Not had great experiences with New Cross Hospital myself, so glad you came through OK. Believe me, you're one of the luckier ones!

On topic - I had the Pfeizer jab myself a few weeks back and other than feeling bloody rough with slightly swollen glands for a few days after, I've been fine. I'm glad I had that one though and not the AZ one!

This new news (heard it on Good Morning Britain, this morning) that they're now looking into mixing and matching different versions of the jab is extremely worrying to me. They have no idea how different versions will react with each other and it's getting obvious that the whole thing is just one big experiment and they're literally having a stab in the dark just to see what will happen.

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Absolutely bang on!
I am already seeing clients and can't believe how none of them have reported to the yellow card scheme.
So that alone is skewing the so called figures.
I am predicting a huge spike in illnesses come winter months...and they will be people who have had the 'vaxxine'.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: glen200376
Thank you for that link. Appreciated

Rainbows
Jane

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join