It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK finally NAMES an AstraZeneca vaccine fatality - for whom the Benefits did NOT outweigh the Risks

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ScepticScot

Hospitals were not overwhelmed. The wards dedicated to covid might have been but a lot of wards were near empty.
The empty nightingale hospitals were never needed.
This last few weeks the U.K. is below the average weekly deaths.

And in 2019 there were 530,000 deaths.
So 14% extra is once again around 70,000.

How many of that 70,000 were because of cancelled hospital appointments? How many because of stress? We don’t know.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Littlebatman
Those who deny that Covid isn't dangerous/is a hoax say it has only killed the same amount of people as a seasonal flu (its killed a lot more - 127k in the UK, 560k in the US, 2.9m workdwide) and therefore no one should be worried about it

Those who claim the vaccines are dangerous are now saying so because 7 people in the UK out of 30 million vaccinated have had blood clots.

The best advice I think anyone can give on ATS is not to take medical advice from threads on ATS

Actually 79 people have had clots and 19 of those have died.

edit on 9-4-2021 by CrazeeWorld777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: EvanB
I had covid and ended up in hospital in Wolverhampton with deep vein thrombosis and a pulmonary embolism. I nearly died. So I very much resent the idiots on here saying it doesn't exist.
I had no underlying conditions and am quite fit as a former British soldier who ran and went to the gym most days so didn't see it coming!

I know this is a conspiracy site and I am worried now because I'm now a blood clot risk and took the astazeneca first jab a month ago. I'm ok folks

I’m also an (ex) GHCQ employee of the cyber warfare and propaganda department. I caught Covid last year and despite the fact that 99.7% of people survive it and many are asymtomatic, it caused me to be run over by a car breaking both my legs. I now have long Covid and one of the frustrating symptoms is how it affects my memory and other medical issues you would never normally associate with a virus.

I’m looking forward to moving into my new smart apartment (formally a pub) once I get my Covid digital passport to move freely in society. ( that’s on the days when I’m not suffering some Covid related mental illness of course).

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

3 percent risk of death from covid, 1 in a million risk of death from the vaccine.

Right now I'm not even sure that these anti vaxxers really believe what they are saying. To be honest I think a lot of them may not even be real people, just hoaxes.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: MazMaric
a reply to: ScepticScot

Hospitals were not overwhelmed. The wards dedicated to covid might have been but a lot of wards were near empty.
The empty nightingale hospitals were never needed.
This last few weeks the U.K. is below the average weekly deaths.

And in 2019 there were 530,000 deaths.
So 14% extra is once again around 70,000.

How many of that 70,000 were because of cancelled hospital appointments? How many because of stress? We don’t know.

Again you are looking at what did happen with the mitigation measures not what could have happened without them.

We do know the cause of death as recorded with by the medical professionals who issued the death certificate. That seems a more robust way of assessing how many of the deaths were covid related.

Eta 2021 excess deaths is about 25% above the 5 year average
edit on 9-4-2021 by ScepticScot because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

3 percent risk of death from covid, 1 in a million risk of death from the vaccine.

Right now I'm not even sure that these anti vaxxers really believe what they are saying. To be honest I think a lot of them may not even be real people, just hoaxes.

That’s 0.3% not 3%

The majority aren’t “anti vaxxers” they are just sceptical of a rushed vaccine issued under emergency authoriztion where the vaccine makers are except from liability. For a virus that 99.7% survive, many with no symptoms. So talking of what’s not real and hoaxes...

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

It sounds like you are already there mate

Tell GCHQ you need some leave to get over your covid related alcoholism

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

That’s 0.3% not 3%

The majority aren’t “anti vaxxers” they are just sceptical of a rushed vaccine issued under emergency authoriztion where the vaccine makers are except from liability. For a virus that 99.7% survive, many with no symptoms. So talking of what’s not real and hoaxes...

If the lethality of covid was .3 % then about 65% of the UK population would needed to have already had covid. That is about 4 times higher than most recent esitmate I have seen.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 06:01 AM
link   

That’s 0.3% not 3%

It is around 0.3% fatality with Covid (0.2 for UK) but that's 30,000 greater than the risk of vaccine death for the 18 -45 age bracket.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: EvanB
a reply to: surfer_soul

It sounds like you are already there mate

Tell GCHQ you need some leave to get over your covid related alcoholism

Ahh yes another symptom is it causes addictions too, I forgot about that. It also cuts your IQ in half and sarcasm flys right over your head.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

That’s 0.3% not 3%

It is around 0.3% fatality with Covid (0.2 for UK) but that's 30,000 greater than the risk of vaccine death for the 18 -45 age bracket.

Where are you getting 0.2%? Imperial college put it at around 1% for the overall population.

0.2% would mean the entire UK population had already had it, or is that just for that age bracket?

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 06:14 AM
link   

The bell's palsy is a clue that Clotting in the brain is actually far more common using this vaccine than they are letting on.

This man died of a massive clot but suffered for a week before he did, those people that develop bell's probably had far smaller clot's and this should also worry heart patients.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Wow, how many doses of COVID-19 vaccine were administered for these 18 to have fatal complications? - Apparently 37 million doses in the UK alone.

And how many have already died of COVID-19 in the UK? 127,000?

Hmm...

Right. Confusedbrit seems to be confused over this logic.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 10:05 AM
link   

What would you know about real people?
🤭🤫🤷🏿‍♂️😁

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

That’s 0.3% not 3%

If the lethality of covid was .3 % then about 65% of the UK population would needed to have already had covid. That is about 4 times higher than most recent esitmate I have seen.

Actually, technically, you just quoted the most recent estimate you have seen.

It’s an estimate.

Come back when you have facts.

Like about the long term effects of a vaccine that doesn’t vaccinate. If it doesn’t vaccinate, what is it’s primary function?

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax

originally posted by: ScepticScot

That’s 0.3% not 3%

Actually, technically, you just quoted the most recent estimate you have seen.

It’s an estimate.

Come back when you have facts.

Like about the long term effects of a vaccine that doesn’t vaccinate. If it doesn’t vaccinate, what is it’s primary function?

There is a difference between an estimates made by experts in the field using actual data , compared for example to someone literally making up a number on anonymous online forum.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit
[NB: I was initially against the experimental Covid vaccines, then supported them, but then began resisting them again - in particular ONE vaccine, AstraZeneca...

They are not experimental vaccines. They are in use.

The Benefits Outweigh The Risks(tm).
The obvious flaw being that we don’t KNOW all the risks yet.

The statistics are in the public domain. We know the risks. It’s a a one in a million chance for the age groups in question that you will form a rare blood-clot, something which may happen without the vaccination anyway.

Besides, everything carries risk anyway. You have a greater chance of dying from Covid than dying from a possible (because it's not definitively proven, but now seems likely) link between Covid and rare blood clots. As has been reminded elsewhere, you have a greater chance of blood clots using the contraceptive pill.

When you speak of the numbers and percentages you are correct, but really the same should apply to an infection or virus that is lethal to less than 4% of the population. Throw in here in the US 34% of said fatalities from COVID were in nursing homes or long-term care facilities. If you are below 60 your chances of dying from COVID are extremely low.

Add in the CDC's own Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System shows potentially 53,919 cases where getting the COVID vaccine lead to death(1849) permanent disability or hospitalization.

To add more perspective the same Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System for all seasonal flu vaccines adverse events total 86835 events that ended in death, permanent disability, or hospitalization. the US has been using seasonal flu vaccines for 8 YEARS at least and COVID vaccines severe adverse events already within 30,000 of that total.

Even more, concerning COVID alleged vaccine-related death totals 1849, eclipse flu vaccine alleged death totals by over 1300.

Right now in the US on 20% have been vaccinated, these figures suggest by the time we reach 85% vaccinated these totals will be 4 times greater.

Getting vaccinated isn't without its risks too

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   
In Oklahoma, no Hospitals reporting overwhelmed with COVID, sorry folks.

I work in one for It and there are only 6-8 rooms at any given time dedicated to it.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphiThey are not experimental vaccines. They are in use.

yes they are. the experiment is their deployment without long-term effects knowledge.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5

originally posted by: paraphiThey are not experimental vaccines. They are in use.

yes they are. the experiment is their deployment without long-term effects knowledge.

No. Experimental is the clinical trial stage or off label use of drugs like Ivermectin or HCQ for Covid.

The vaccines underwent full clinical trials with far more participants than the average vaccine trial for more accurate results and safety profile.

A new flu vaccine is developed and released every year, there is no testing on long-term effects and they have a sample size ten to 50 times smaller than the Covid jab. Hardly anyoe knows that as the flu vaccine isn't in the news 24/7 despite the high level of injury and misscariage (still smaller than flu, apart from 2009 season flu vax).

The whole 'long-term effects and knowledge' claim isn't based on science or medicine. There are no tests to measure such things. Only a tiny ammount of vaccines and medicies undergo optional phase iv trial for analysing long term effect; there's active phase IV covid analysis.

Phase IV is conducted after a medicine or vaccine has been available to the public for a number of years - there's so much guesswork involved in long-term effects at least 500 million people need to take a medicine or vaccine before an accurate pattern emerges.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join