It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adam and Ever were supposed to be Jews correct?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by sntx
There are no "races" as we are all one blood.

Thank you Steve!!!
I'm reminded of Dr. Martin Luther King's speech. Now there was an on-target Christian too!

This is pretty kickin' too -

Originally posted by sntx
signature
"And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables." II Timothy 4:4

Nice work.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 02:45 PM
link   
let me remind you that this thread isn't about race, but discusses race as it deals with evolution. This has nothing to do with who treats who equally, and who is above who. We all know that we are all equal, period. That being said, let's get back to this discussion, and stop bringing up race like racism is being spouted from people's mouths.

I guess it is possible for creationism to exist in the manner of which is stated, but I don't think it did. It's like the impossible and possible worlds of philosophy. It is possible for a world to have that happen, but it didn't necessarily happen in this one.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Quote:Originally posted by Ashlar
Wow.
I think you just blasphemed the holy spirit! a sin for which there is no forgiveness! but then again im sure nobody cares.

I didn't not blashemed the holy spirit.. This was something I hear about 2 weeks ago from a friend.. I never said this was my belief or thought, I was asking what was thought about this and when I say it is possible I ment that getting pregnant in this manner is possible.

NO FORGIVENESS.. WHAT THE!?!?!?!?!
I thought that it was God ALWAYS forgive his children if we confess our sins and ask for forgiveness. When did this change?????

[edit on 3/22/2005 by JeSuisAKittyCat]

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 05:28 PM
link   
No, Jesus says that you can blasphemy everything and be forgiven except for a blasphemy against the holy spirit. I believe he says it like, you can blasphemy the name of the father, and the son, but know that those who blasphemy the holy spirit can never be forgiven. Something along those lines. However, I would like to know how you accomplish blasphemying against the holy spirit?

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Ryanp5555 it is called commiting sin against the Holy spirit. And if you are worrying about it, you haven't done it.

The only example I can draw would be Pharoh during the plauges of Moses. And how he hardened his heart, then God turned on him and hardened pharohs heart until there was no other choice but to let the Hebrews free.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 07:03 PM
link   
One thing that will help figure this out jews are not synonmous with Israelites. this is what the Masons know. read your bible and it will help you find the truth, specifically look at the old testament, it is basically a genealogical record. some of you wont like the truth.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 02:14 PM
link   
How to make it look like you are saying something when in fact you say nothing --->

Originally posted by CGBSpender
One thing that will help figure this out jews are not synonmous with Israelites. this is what the Masons know. read your bible and it will help you find the truth, specifically look at the old testament, it is basically a genealogical record. some of you wont like the truth.

If you have a point then say what it is instead of making empty statements.
Besides masons are not really a reputable source of information on ANYTHING.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terapin
OK so you die and go to heaven where there is no sin and everyone is walking around naked... so... how do you tell which two are Adam and Eve???? Easy, since they were created by God and not born of woman.... they have no Belly Buttons!!!

Hoooo boy! Nice. That and they're one-celled organisms...oh wait, that's Darwinism, nevermind.

Jesus however...was a jew.

Yeah! Which is why this anti-semitism stuff totally baffles me.
Personally, I'd like to see more props to Hebrew tradition. It'd certainly help us Christians understand the 'why' of the Old Testament better.

What I wonder ... is does any of this realy matter?

I'm feelin' it.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Adam was not circumsized nor was he a Jew. Circumsision is a barbaric ritual if you ask me. Hi little baby welcome to the world now let me cut off the tip of your widdle Pee Pee so that you are desensitized the rest of your life. Owieeeeee

You are indeed correct in your observations regarding Adam, however I feel compelled to correct you on the remainder of your quote.

While circumcision is generally held as a ritual it was not done out of barbarism. Most cultures in the world which historically performed circumcision lived in hot climates, and, with limited cleaning facilities available to the average person, circumcision was a healthy option. The glans penis secretes an oil to protect itself from rubbing of the foreskin. This oil is attacked by bacteria and in a very short time will start to turn nasty, (smegma) particularly in hot climates if not cleaned away regularly. Circumcision was done for health reasons as much for ritualistic or identification purposes.

And as to your last point, let me assure you that the circumcised male is far from desensitised.....

[edit on 24-3-2005 by Bowyer]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join