It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hospitalizations and Deaths to be Dominated by Those Who Have Received Two Vaccines Doses

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:
(post by Oldcarpy2 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: chr0naut

It has not been proven that all vaccines give any level of immunity. There are studies intimating that there is some level of protection from actual infection, and others that show that if infected after vaccinated, your chance of transmitting it are very low. Each of these studies will need to be vetted, repeated, and pass peer review. For now, its just information that gives cause for hope.

Johnson and Johnson is an exception, as it creates an immune response.

Throwing further wrenches int he works...there are other studies showing antibodies in people who have had neither a vaccine or been infected. This could be asymptomatic folks...or not. Its a real bitch, this virus. You cannot really even intuit/extrapolate due to the nature of how it acts. All you can really say for sure is what you do not know.

The antibodies in those who have not had COVID-19 nor the vaccine are likely antibodies to SARS-CoV-2, which has been used by a lot of antibody tests as a basis.

SARS-nCoV-2 is the virus that causes COVID-19, a slightly different one to the SARS virus.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 06:34 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   

(post by putnam6 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Forgive me because I am kind of stupid, but do you mean that the J&J vax may better since it creates an immune response? That's the only vaccine I'm considering getting since it is slightly more traditional.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

originally posted by: mobiusmale
In Ontario Canada, the people are under a "stay at home" order, likely to continue until a high percentage of people are vaccinated...Premier Ford yesterday said, ""I continue to ask everyone to get a vaccine as soon as you're eligible to do so."

Meanwhile, In the UK...

Hopes that life may soon be back to normal were dashed by Boris Johnson this week when he indicated that restrictions would remain in place to prevent a deadly third coronavirus wave.

Predictably, the announcement relied on unduly pessimistic modeling, which suggested a full release from lockdown in June could trigger a new wave of hospital admissions every bit as bad as the January peak and result in up to 59,900 deaths.

Within the modelling summary, though is the following shocking admission...

The resurgence in both hospitalizations and deaths is dominated by those who have received two doses of the vaccine, comprising around 60 to 70 percent of the wave respectively. This can be attributed to the high levels of uptake in the most at-risk age groups.

The Third Wave is the Vaccine

So, let's try to get our minds around this shall we?

Restrictions and shutdowns continue across broad swaths of the world because of concern about a coming "3rd Wave". And our "leaders" are trying hard to convince us that to end all of this, everybody should get vaccinated.

Meanwhile, the people who are modelling these things are saying that 60-70% of this 3rd Wave (at least in terms of those who will die or end up in the hospital) is going to be caused by people who get two jabs - not by the virus itself!

If an individual gets infected after getting vaccinated, it's the virus, not the vaccine that causes the infection.

If an individual gets infected after getting vaccinated, what good is the vaccination?

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
This was widely condemned as a misuse of statistics, and now you are using it bolster the case that the vaccine gives you covid.

Fake news, from ATS. What a surprise

I think what they're saying is that, if you catch covid after being vaccinated, it doesn't matter what caused you to catch it, you still caught it. Tell me again what getting the vaccine is supposed to prevent?

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: acackohfcc

originally posted by: IAMTAT
"IF YOU'VE DIED FROM TAKING THE COVID VACCINE...CALL THE LAW OFFICES OF..."

Dicker & leever
Not just for divorces any more!

I was planning on sticking with my lawyers - Dewey, Cheatam and Howe.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

originally posted by: putnam6

a reply to: putnam6

Where is your evidence for all this?

It's all there in the data search it might be over your head but using the same criteria for searching the covid vaccines, substitute the 11 versions on the seasonal flu vaccines

wonder.cdc.gov...

Not over my head, thanks for being patronising.

Still a rubbish source though.

Sorry it wasn't from the Daily Mail got to be careful on the info from the CDC

Before you get your knickers in a bunch, have been showing this to other persons and have had to explain how to get into the search and what you can and can not do. Where you need to reset it

did you even search and look at the data? It did you get stuck trying to find the agree button

FWIW It's CDC adverse events reports on vaccines since the 90's

Sorry, I'm not fluent in Gibberish. Could you translate, please?

Thus the it may be over your head comment

The info is direct from the CDC ... It's their vaccine adverse event reporting site, they have been compiling data since the 90's

Did you even go there and do your own search?

No. I have a life.

Some life. Yet you waste it here, arguing with people that you're right and they're wrong. Some life.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: that1lurker

Better is relative to your goal. But mRNAs seem to create antibodies too.

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Had both vaccine shots. I am fine. So are the rest of the folks who took the shots.

Stop it with the nonsense. Not only do you sound ridiculous, you ARE ridiculous for avoiding something that will make you better in the long run.

But, continue to hide behind a false facade...

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Thejaybird

Your shots make you feel good about being around others with those shots. Same thing with the masks. You are being controlled. The overall deaths in 2020 were on par with the deaths in 2019. A little more in total numbers when you take into account population increase, but still the same percentage. There is no pandemic. The hospitals aren't full. The cemeteries aren't overrun. Please read some statistics regarding actual pandemics. It was measurable. This isn't.
edit on 11-4-2021 by Sandcastler because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sandcastler

Your shots make you feel good about being around others with those shots. Same thing with the masks. You are being controlled. The overall deaths in 2020 were on par with the deaths in 2019. A little more in total numbers when you take into account population increase, but still the same percentage. There is no pandemic. The hospitals aren't full. The cemeteries aren't overrun. Please read some statistics regarding actual pandemics. It was measurable. This isn't.

No, the shots allowed me to continue to work at my place of employment. I think that all of this is nonsense, but I have done what is necessary to continue to work.

And, "statistics" show that this is an actual pandemic, according to the CDC. I disagree with their findings, and I am fairly certain that this was all a ruse, but it doesn't change what I had to do to continue to do my job.

My shots were done to ensure that I could continue to take care of my family. Nothing more, nothing less.

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thejaybird

originally posted by: Sandcastler

No, the shots allowed me to continue to work at my place of employment. I think that all of this is nonsense, but I have done what is necessary to continue to work.

And, "statistics" show that this is an actual pandemic, according to the CDC. I disagree with their findings, and I am fairly certain that this was all a ruse, but it doesn't change what I had to do to continue to do my job.

My shots were done to ensure that I could continue to take care of my family. Nothing more, nothing less.

I understand your circumstances then. It's a real shame that our society has let this happen. We all live in relative comfort compared to peoples 500 years ago. We can wait for some catastrophe to reset the bull#, but that wouldn't be good either for my or your family either. We just need to speak out for our freedoms. Making workers take a shot that hasn't been fully studied is a crime in my book.

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

Maybe all these new cases are just seasonal allergies like happen every Spring.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join