It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hospitalizations and Deaths to be Dominated by Those Who Have Received Two Vaccines Doses

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   
In Ontario Canada, the people are under a "stay at home" order, likely to continue until a high percentage of people are vaccinated...Premier Ford yesterday said, ""I continue to ask everyone to get a vaccine as soon as you're eligible to do so."

Meanwhile, In the UK...

Hopes that life may soon be back to normal were dashed by Boris Johnson this week when he indicated that restrictions would remain in place to prevent a deadly third coronavirus wave.

Predictably, the announcement relied on unduly pessimistic modeling, which suggested a full release from lockdown in June could trigger a new wave of hospital admissions every bit as bad as the January peak and result in up to 59,900 deaths.

Within the modelling summary, though is the following shocking admission...

The resurgence in both hospitalizations and deaths is dominated by those who have received two doses of the vaccine, comprising around 60 to 70 percent of the wave respectively. This can be attributed to the high levels of uptake in the most at-risk age groups.

The Third Wave is the Vaccine

So, let's try to get our minds around this shall we?

Restrictions and shutdowns continue across broad swaths of the world because of concern about a coming "3rd Wave". And our "leaders" are trying hard to convince us that to end all of this, everybody should get vaccinated.

Meanwhile, the people who are modelling these things are saying that 60-70% of this 3rd Wave (at least in terms of those who will die or end up in the hospital) is going to be caused by people who get two jabs - not by the virus itself!

All of this is to "Save Lives" my derrière!

At what point is all of this madness going to start to sink in?

+25 more 
posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   
"IF YOU'VE DIED FROM TAKING THE COVID VACCINE...CALL THE LAW OFFICES OF..."

link   

The formation of so-called “non-neutralizing antibodies” can lead to an exaggerated immune reaction, especially when the test person is confronted with the real, “wild” virus after vaccination. This so-called antibody-dependent amplification, ADE, has long been known from experiments with corona vaccines in cats, for example. In the course of these studies all cats that initially tolerated the vaccination well died after catching the wild virus.

The vaccinations are expected to produce antibodies against spike proteins of SARS-CoV-2. However, spike proteins also contain syncytin-homologous proteins, which are essential for the formation of the placenta in mammals such as humans. It must be absolutely ruled out that a vaccine against SARS-CoV-2 could trigger an immune reaction against syncytin-1, as otherwise infertility of indefinite duration could result in vaccinated women.

2020news.de

MORE INFO HERE
edit on 8-4-2021 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added Links

link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

Ah you beat me as I was just about to post this.

Section 32? Seriously?

www.gov.uk...

Found the video I watched here :-

rense.com...

Probably get pilloried for cross linking but needs must.
edit on 8-4-2021 by Cymru because: ETA add link to vid

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Don't Scream, call Akim!

Hes a BLM friendly Attorney in Columbia, South Carolina. The city where there are so many murders they have a live cop TV show.

Then again if he cant handle it call George SINK.
edit on 8-4-2021 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Meanwhile, the people who are modelling these things are saying that 60-70% of this 3rd Wave (at least in terms of those who will die or end up in the hospital) is going to be caused by people who get two jabs - not by the virus itself!

This kind of makes sense though, right?

If the U.K. has vaccinated about 6 million people twice, and the vaccine doesn't prevent Covid really, it just lessens the symptoms and prevent spread (?maybe), then we wpuld assume that those with 2 doses are in the susceptible age brackets (elderly), and more likely to be hospitalized by even mild(er) Covid symptoms.

So, if everything is to be believed, these people will still be succumbing to Covid, it's just that they'll have had the two doses of vaccine.

Just like in the other Covid waves, hospitalizations and deaths were mostly elderly people and people with comorbidities, now the only difference is, those people got their vaccines.

So, 60-70% of deceased/hospitalized will have been vaccinated, but maybe the overall total will be less.

(And honestly who even knows with the ridiculous amount of information being released that "projections" and opinions.)

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   

I remember a few people here saying this was likely to happen. That they were going to try to hide vaccine related deaths and attribute those deafhs to the disease itself.

That they admitted that the double vaccinated folks comprise most of the hospitalizations and deaths is telling.

Doesn't seem like a very effective vaccine now does it?

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Read my earlier post, they knew full well this would happen.

This so-called antibody-dependent amplification, ADE, has long been known from experiments with corona vaccines in cats, for example. In the course of these studies all cats that initially tolerated the vaccination well died after catching the wild virus.

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

The same. exact. thing. happened with the original SARS-CoV-1 vaccine. Made those who got the vaccine have an even worse reaction to the virus.

Why this isn't common knowledge is infuriating.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

“You can’t sue us, now show some dignity and die already.”

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   

You may be kidding, but your headline will be real.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I had to post this because I thought it was funny... It gave me a chuckle and I think it sums up the whole thing nicely.

On the news and a commercial right after: The vaccines are safe and went through vigorous testing etc. etc. etc.

Now the following commercial!

The government told us the air was clean around ground zero and I went back to work and now I have thyroid cancer.
If you worked or lived near ground zero call the law offices of....

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   

of... sh#t out of luck since the companies have no liability haha

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: mobiusmale
In Ontario Canada, the people are under a "stay at home" order, likely to continue until a high percentage of people are vaccinated...Premier Ford yesterday said, ""I continue to ask everyone to get a vaccine as soon as you're eligible to do so."

Meanwhile, In the UK...

Hopes that life may soon be back to normal were dashed by Boris Johnson this week when he indicated that restrictions would remain in place to prevent a deadly third coronavirus wave.

Predictably, the announcement relied on unduly pessimistic modeling, which suggested a full release from lockdown in June could trigger a new wave of hospital admissions every bit as bad as the January peak and result in up to 59,900 deaths.

The resurgence in both hospitalizations and deaths is dominated by those who have received two doses of the vaccine, comprising around 60 to 70 percent of the wave respectively. This can be attributed to the high levels of uptake in the most at-risk age groups.

Restrictions and shutdowns continue across broad swaths of the world because of concern about a coming "3rd Wave". And our "leaders" are trying hard to convince us that to end all of this, everybody should get vaccinated.

No, that's not what the article says. It says that the 3rd wave may be dominated by people who have already been fully vaccinated because many of those are in high risk age groups and because that category of individual can still have a significant probability of getting infected, even after being vaccinated. That's what "uptake" means; it's the ability of a virus to attach itself to one of your cells.

If you look at the data in the article, it shows that the Oxford-Astra-Zeneca vaccine--which is the one that will account for the vast majority of shots in the UK--still leaves an average individual with about a 37% chance of getting infected even after getting both shots. That probability will likely be higher still in non-average, high-risk individuals (i.e., the ones with pre-existing co-morbidities).

By comparison, the pure mRNA vaccines (Pfizer and Moderna) leave only about a 4% or 5% chance of getting infected after getting both doses.

If an individual gets infected after getting vaccinated, it's the virus, not the vaccine that causes the infection.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Yup Canada waived the liability. Better luck next time buckaroo’s

a reply to: Tekner

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: mobiusmale

Meanwhile, In the UK...

All of this is to "Save Lives" my derrière!

At what point is all of this madness going to start to sink in?

No. The restrictions are being progressively relaxed here in the UK. Shops and pubs opening soon etc.
So, not true.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck

The formation of so-called “non-neutralizing antibodies” can lead to an exaggerated immune reaction, especially when the test person is confronted with the real, “wild” virus after vaccination. This so-called antibody-dependent amplification, ADE, has long been known from experiments with corona vaccines in cats, for example. In the course of these studies all cats that initially tolerated the vaccination well died after catching the wild virus.

The vaccinations are expected to produce antibodies against spike proteins of SARS-CoV-2. However, spike proteins also contain syncytin-homologous proteins, which are essential for the formation of the placenta in mammals such as humans. It must be absolutely ruled out that a vaccine against SARS-CoV-2 could trigger an immune reaction against syncytin-1, as otherwise infertility of indefinite duration could result in vaccinated women.

2020news.de

MORE INFO HERE

Two birds, one stone.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Is not third wave as a second wave never happen, is time for people in Canada to raise up and fight back my friend.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Fact is this is a prediction, not reality, and y'all are not being very careful in your reading comprehension. The original is being intentionally inflammatory by sprinkling in anecdotal tales. In the US we are vaccinating about 4 million people a day. Old people (65+) are over 50% vaccinated because they were given early priority. The vaccine does not grant immortality. The people in the older age ranges are statistically likely to die, vaccinated or not, at a far higher rate than the rest of the population. This is the same fallacy we saw earlier on when anyone who died in a car accident, if they were found to have covid, was listed as a covid death. This was widely condemned as a misuse of statistics, and now you are using it bolster the case that the vaccine gives you covid.

Fake news, from ATS. What a surprise

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join