It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inhabitants in two Norwegian nursing homes re-infected by Covid-19 after vaccination.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: flice

I am bothering with the COVID shot because I have a job and will likely be "strongly encouraged" to have it as condition of being in the office.

I love you and respect you so much, Kets! I am truly grateful for you.

Your statement above saddens me, however. This exact sentiment and then caving in this thing is exactly why they will be able to force it on all of us. Every person that does this makes it exponentially more possible and easy for them to continue to violate our freedoms and most initiate liberties by the day. 😰

I agree with all your sentiments above.

However, I need to pay my mortgage and feed my wife and family (and pay an ex-wife). What's a guy to do when the idiots run the idiot house?

I've already been "strongly encouraged." But, what the hell, we got so many crazy shots in the army that I figure I'm f'ed already.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: 35Foxtrot

Not being funny but what happens to your breadwinning abilities if you:

a) have a bad reaction to the injection?
[Which can reach from pain to flu to incontrollable and relentless shaking to paralysis and to death in all age groups, to such an extent that if it were any other developed drug, it would have been pulled over a month ago]

Now compare that with your chances of just getting covid? As our NHS quotes on their phone messages: "Whilst most people experience none or very mild symptoms, if you experience chest pain or breathing difficulties go to the ER".
Most people that die are 82yrs and over, with underlying illnesses.

If you caught cov-19, you will probably not even know it, and if you do, it may be so mild, you'll get a few days off with not much hassle. If you do catch it and are ill for a couple of weeks, you will emerge with a natural immunity.
Your chance of death is only 0.04%
You are more likely to drown in holiday.

Whereas it seems having the injection gives rise to far worse and far longer lasting problems.
Yes people have to work and hence obey, but again if people just do so, how can this not be taken further and further?
Where is your line?

Mine has long been over stepped [since last years lockdown of healthy people].

edit on 8-4-2021 by Hecate666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   
It's hard to find, but vaccine manufacturers keep reducing their vaccine effectiveness percentages, as more public feedback is received. I think Pfizer is now down to 88%, from an initial claim of 94%.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666
a reply to: 35Foxtrot

Not being funny but what happens to your breadwinning abilities if you:

a) have a bad reaction to the injection?
[Which can reach from pain to flu to incontrollable and relentless shaking to paralysis and to death in all age groups, to such an extent that if it were any other developed drug, it would have been pulled over a month ago]

Now compare that with your chances of just getting covid? As our NHS quotes on their phone messages: "Whilst most people experience none or very mild symptoms, if you experience chest pain or breathing difficulties go to the ER".
Most people that die are 82yrs and over, with underlying illnesses.

If you caught cov-19, you will probably not even know it, and if you do, it may be so mild, you'll get a few days off with not much hassle. If you do catch it and are ill for a couple of weeks, you will emerge with a natural immunity.
Your chance of death is only 0.04%
You are more likely to drown in holiday.

Whereas it seems having the injection gives rise to far worse and far longer lasting problems.
Yes people have to work and hence obey, but again if people just do so, how can this not be taken further and further?
Where is your line?

Mine has long been over stepped [since last years lockdown of healthy people].

Do you have any evidence of any of this? Anything? At all?

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Well since this is a virus, which all mutate so quickly that vaccines are basically pointless, AND that these covid-19 “vaccines” aren’t even vaccines, then yeah...they aren’t going to be effective.

I agree 100 %, we will be on a neverending carousel of marginally effective treatments, we have 14 different versions of the Flu vaccine with estimated effectiveness of 70%. They have been working on that for over a decade and still its limited in its success.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   

The article was unclear as to the timing of these infections.

The vaccine does not achieve an instant immune response, it takes human physiology 28 days after the initial jab before there is a full immune response.

Within that 28 day period, one may still become infected, and I suspect that may be the case here, but the article seemed to have no clear detail of the specifics of the cases.

Also, the article does not say that one of those who had the vaccine had died. It says that one person from the Rovik aged care facility had died of coronary heart disease (in the linked announcement).

Considering the absence of critical details in the article, like the time frame of the infections, my guess is that the article is trying to 'spin' a particular story and is misleading.

I will wait for additional information, but with more than 704 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines being administered around the world, it seems a bit odd that this instance is different.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   

(Un)Fortunately we'll never know how many would have died without the vaccine.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
It's hard to find, but vaccine manufacturers keep reducing their vaccine effectiveness percentages, as more public feedback is received. I think Pfizer is now down to 88%, from an initial claim of 94%.

It's not hard to find, and the opposite is true.

Pfizer's initial Phase 3 study, published November 2020, reported:

a vaccine efficacy rate above 90%, at 7 days after the second dose. This means that protection is achieved 28 days after the initiation of the vaccination, which consists of a 2-dose schedule. As the study continues, the final vaccine efficacy percentage may vary.

The Israeli study, published Feb 2021, reported:

[Pfizer] vaccine reduced symptomatic cases by 94%, hospitalisation by 87%, and severe covid-19 by 92%, according to the data from the Clalit Institute for Research which is Israel’s biggest healthcare provider.

Pfizer and BioNTech study, published April 2021, reported:

...Phase 3 study through March 13, 2021, showing the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine, BNT162b2, was 91.3% effective against COVID-19, measured seven days through up to six months after the second dose. The vaccine was 100% effective against severe disease as defined by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and 95.3% effective against severe COVID-19 as defined by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). 

www.pfizer.com...

edit on 8-4-2021 by EvilAxis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Yawn

An innocuous virus doesn’t need a vaccine

There has most definitely NOT been half a million deaths in the USA caused by this innocuous China virus

The numbers are faked, over inflated and intentionally so

I’m still yet to meet a single person who even knows of a single person who has had the China virus (and I get around)

I know of even less people who will be getting the vaccine

The media is lying. The governments are lying. The UN, CDC and especially the WHO are irrelevant. Bought and paid for corrupt entities with no purpose other than to generate wealth

Catch the virus. Let it infect you. Your immune system will work in 99.97% of ALL cases.

That this virus even made the news cycle is very telling

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
Yawn

There has most definitely NOT been half a million deaths in the USA caused by this innocuous China virus

I’m still yet to meet a single person who even knows of a single person who has had the China virus (and I get around)

The media is lying. The governments are lying. The UN, CDC and especially the WHO are irrelevant. Bought and paid for corrupt entities with no purpose other than to generate wealth

Catch the virus. Let it infect you. Your immune system will work in 99.97% of ALL cases.

Well, how did that kind of thinking work out in Brazil?

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Yawn

Tell that to the friends and families of the 4,195 Brazilians who died yesterday from it.

news.sky.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Just an FYI...the vaccine, even after the 2 doses, does NOT prevent you from getting the virus. Just like the flu shot each year does NOT prevent you from getting the flu though it does significantly help.

TheJ&J, Phizer and Moderna will absolutely limit the potentially deadly outcome and symptoms however.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Yawn

The whole motto of this site is what? Deny Ignorance lol.

A childhood friend of mine (42yo) just had to be transported to the ICU in one of our major hospitals due to the complications of Covid. I have not had it but another one of my friends had it, used to be smoker (quit probably 10 years ago), and he was hit hard for 7 days. Said, there were 2 times where he thought he was going to need to go the ER because he simply could not breathe.

I work in healthcare, I trust the many many more intelligent folks that can't stress enough to get the vaccine. Sure, there are going to be reactions, that is just the nature of the beast, but this kind of ignorance is going to keep us in this #ing type of lockdown much longer.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: EvilAxis

Sure sure

I’d trust those numbers like I’d trust Joe Biden to be alone with a child

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

"Innocuous virus?"
Guessing you have not been keeping up with current events.
That level of stupid thinking did not work out too well in Brazil, did it?
Oh yeah. Fake statistics I suppose.
Zzzzzzz

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Definitely fake statistics

It’s been over a year now

The virus is innocuous

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Tell that to the @ 2.9 million who have died from your "innocuous virus".
Oh, I suppose that's a fake statistic, is it?

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Yes

Fake statistics

The virus is innocuous

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   

And your evidence for this is?

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Not from the irrelevant cdc or w.h.o, that’s for sure

If you’re getting figures from any of those ‘experts’ then you’re eating garbage

Have I had the virus? Maybe. I certainly won’t ever be getting ‘tested’. I’ve never even had a mask in my hand let alone on my face.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join