It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need some sweet revenge.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I'm sorry to say it but this is one personal problem I cannot continue to ignore. I want to get some revenge on two individuals for stabbing me in the back and I want it to be something good, something that won't let others know it was me. What makes it worse is that I have to work with these two individuals just about every day and I want to do something to the both of them that will get those two f*ckers back for the sh*t they put me through. I also want to go after another individual for talking sh*t behind my back and always trying to make me look like an idiot at work. Any ideas?

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 05:06 PM
link   
to behonest "getting them back" in a revenge way is not always a good option,

I would say Face them, Bring it out in the open in front of every one,

let the others at your work know what kind of people they are,

Sometimes keeping it simple has more effect,

And 1 important thing is get over the anger you feel first, when we are angry we make bad judgments,

Calm down then think about how you will do this

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I absolutely agree with asala. Revenge is not a positive thing to pursue. It will only serve to bring more negativity to your life. Let it go completely and rise above. Do something really nice for these people. Bring them doughnuts in the morning at work or something else unexpected. You should be genuine in you good deed. This will serve to free you from your negative feelings and will probably make these people feel ashamed for whatever they did to you. Not that making them feel ashamed is to goal here. By doing this you will defuse the tension from your life and workplace. Best of luck…

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 05:24 PM
link   
As I agree with you both, a person can only be pushed so far.

I always find it intresting to look back at history and the respect that was demanded from others. I would give anything to live in a time when you could take someone out back and just fight.

Its ok for people to get paid for it, but its bad to settle an arguement.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Count me in too....

I mean, take me and KL's Photoshop rivalry.....It's only a matter of time before he'll post a new picture of himself, and then the whole viscous cycle will start all over again

Hate is never the solution.....

*sneers at KL* Wait any longer and I'll impale you on that cactus.....

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Put superglue on their chairs.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnronOutrunHomerun
Count me in too....

I mean, take me and KL's Photoshop rivalry.....It's only a matter of time before he'll post a new picture of himself, and then the whole viscous cycle will start all over again

Hate is never the solution.....

*sneers at KL* Wait any longer and I'll impale you on that cactus.....

lol Enron. I already have images waiting to "chop" with your photos. I'm prepared...are you? Bring it on...

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 05:48 PM
link   
How dare you pervert Ed's image in your own name? I'm throwing a donut your way, for thinking outside the box.

Where is it you work? Maybe if you were strong physically, you could stand up to them. As for revenge: -> all your doing there is thinking about them, bringing the thought of them over to bts.

You can always report incidencies, by talking it over with associates at work. Your reluctance to opening up about how they stabbed you in the back suggest that it was partly your fault, and just a game being played at work as an on the side thing.

[edit on 3-21-2005 by websurfer]

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
I already have images waiting to "chop" with your photos. I'm prepared...are you? Bring it on...

Ahhh.............

Good idea......

*hastens away to Google*

Now, DarkCloud.....We need some background info here.....I don't wanna serve injustice to someone not worthy of receiving it.....

Tell us why we should assist you, then perhaps we can enhance our collective creative lansdscape, so to speak

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Throw thinks and act like an idiot in public...its how I do things ^_^

They will be scared of you for throwing things and acting weird like that in public and really embarrased ^_^

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Okay....Here's an idea I came up with that I may execute within the next few weeks myself....

My mother works under two supervisors who I also once worked under who've become very greedy with their positions....promoting only their friends, creating conspiracies to fire people they don't like....

My idea? I'm gonna make it both embarrassing for both of them and hilarious for the rest of the office while making it an untraceable event....

FSU has one of the best schools of music in the nation....It also has a lot of students in need of $$.....Combine the two, and you have an entire population of willing and eager kids who will deliver singing telegrams at the drop of a hat....

My plan is to keep my mother in the dark, while still letting her know that "something" will happen....I'll have her tell me when one of the ladies is usually in her office on break, and I'll hire several students to deliver a love song "supposedly" from her butt-buddy while the whole office is watching.....

Mind you, this office is a call center...........

Once she finds out her buddy isn't infatuated with her, they'll both be pissed that someone insuated such a relationship, but they won't be able to point the finger at anyone....If they ask the students, hell - why would they tell....I paid for their month's rent!

Now, of course, if the cops get involved, I'd take all the blame....But the fact is, that this prank will be a fart in the wind, and it will change nothing and pass over in a matter of days....

But oh, the conversations it shall bring 'round the water cooler....

*Way to go for incriminating myself if their IT guys find this on the net

[edit on 3/21/2005 by EnronOutrunHomerun]

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Hay, I have changed my mind, NO Revenge!

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 07:38 PM
link   
If you were in a dorm like situation, I'd be able to help you.

If these two had phobias, then I'd be able to help you.

As I've not seen anything of the sort, I don't think I could help you.

new topics

top topics

join