It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: George Knapp releases new UAP photos and reports taken by US military

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 12:14 AM
link   
twitter.com...

Some of the photos we have seen.

Some are brand new.

We have an acorn shaped craft, an opaque energy orb, and a crazy metallic blimp. All of them demonstrating capabilities that known drones and balloons do not posses, and all of them appeared in the same short time frame.

The Navy was unable to capture them, and they were there "visiting" in flight for hours.

In addition to the pics, it was confirmed that those logs from the Navy ships being swarmed were true.

The encounters from the photos above occurred in 2019 off the coast of Virginia and they were taken on a pilots i-phone.

The object in the photos remained flying in the daily flight paths of US Navy Jets for many hours at a time in very high winds being completely stationary and performing maneuvers/displaying tech we cannot explain.

edit on 7-4-2021 by Lucidparadox because: Added pics

edit on 7-4-2021 by Lucidparadox because: Cntd

edit on Wed Apr 7 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: title snip

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

I don't think I have ocd, but I want to brutalize the person who thought it would be cute to ruin the pictures with a MW.

Anyhoo, I wish I could have an encounter like this.

I get the feeling that this is from here, possibly reverse engineered.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 01:42 AM
link   

We have an acorn shaped craft, an opaque energy orb,

You mean an image in which the autofocus locked on to the instrument panel in the near field, rendering the object of interest out of focus?

That don't look to be shaped much like any acorn I've ever seen. Mylar balloon maybe, but not an acorn.
edit on 4/7/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 03:04 AM
link   

ufo twitter is becoming more and more of a clown show. no one can really take this seriously anymore. what are these photos supposed to prove? that we are all stupid enough to believe these blurry objects have anything to do with extraterrestrial life?

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I personally found this one interesting.

The real question is.. Is it ours, or something else?

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

The 3rd one is the only one to get a good focus...wtf is that?

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

You mean an image in which the autofocus locked on to the instrument panel in the near field, rendering the object of interest out of focus?
That's what most "orbs" seem to be, something that is out of focus. In the first two photos could show an object out of focus or could even be lens flare which can also produce orb shaped reflections.

That don't look to be shaped much like any acorn I've ever seen. Mylar balloon maybe, but not an acorn.
But a mylar balloon that defies the laws of physics is not a US experimental aircraft. Nobody is explaining how these mylar balloons are defying the laws of physics!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

originally posted by: Arbitrageur

"With a large version of the still image behind him on a screen, Mr Mellon told reporters: "Clearly this is not a US experimental aircraft, but whose is it? How did it accomplish these feats?"

But someone identified it so it's not really a "UFO" anymore:

originally posted by: oloufo

ufo twitter is becoming more and more of a clown show. no one can really take this seriously anymore. what are these photos supposed to prove? that we are all stupid enough to believe these blurry objects have anything to do with extraterrestrial life?
Remember the William Casey quote:

Did CIA Director William Casey really say, "We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false"?

I am the source for this quote, which was indeed said by CIA Director William Casey at an early February 1981 meeting...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Slides in Snowden's latest leak are fake UFO images used to deliberately spread misinformation

The presentation is called The Art Of Deception and includes three slides showing what appear to be UFOs
Leading UFO expert Nigel Watson has said that skeptics have already dismissed the images as fake
He believes spies are given the images along with guidelines on how to spread misinformation via the internet

Such deception can be used to help coverup more mundane terrestrial activities like testing secret aircraft or military exercises, he said...

‘The main evidence for the cover-up of UFO reports and manipulation of UFO beliefs, as revealed by the documents released by Edward Snowden, is contained in a Powerpoint presentation called, The Art Of Deception: Training For A New Generation Of Online Covert Operations.

The article says they think that image is a mylar balloon, in the "Art of Deception" document leaked by Snowden. Doesn't look much different from the third image in the OP.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 05:41 AM
link   
We don't really seem to have moved on at all since the mid-20th century.

Here's some other pictures that were all thought to have been UFOs at one time or another in the past 70 years.

The real question is why were these pictures released now through this channel?

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

I don't think I have ocd, but I want to brutalize the person who thought it would be cute to ruin the pictures with a MW.

Does this↓ help?

This leaked photo, published by The Debrief on Thursday, was included in the 2018 position report, two DoD and one intelligence source told the outlet

The photo was previously described as depicting an 'unidentified silver 'cube-shaped' object' hovering over the ocean at an altitude of roughly 30,000 to 35,000

This says 2018.

The leaked photo was was captured in 2018 off the East Coast of the United States by a military pilot using his cell phone camera, the sources said.

It appears that the image was captured by the backseat weapons systems operator of what appears to be an F/A-18 fighter jet.

It is possible that the object is some other kind of weather balloon -- but the Pentagon task force found it baffling enough to include in their report.

As well as offering a list of other, more prosaic explanations, the report expressly stated there was a legitimate possibility that UAP represented 'alien' or 'non-human' technology.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

edit on 4/7/21 by BrokenCircles because: because because

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I'm not able to read the mysterywire article.

How is George Knapp able to identify and authenticate this picture as a real UAP? Or is he just reporting that a source has authenticated it? They look a lot like numerous other pictures that has run its course on this site for over a decade. It's just BS.

You have to wonder if official (former) members of the intelligence community has taken the role of openly peddling BS to the masses. And for what purpose?

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   

I guess you didn't click the link where it showed an acorn shaped object in the video....

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

I guess you didn't click the link where it showed an acorn shaped object in the video....

The video popped up on MW's YouTube channel:

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   
That's pretty creepy.

It's like the Blimp is a base station for the other objects.

This is really exciting stuff!!

Keep this thread bumped! Perhaps an Alien visitation is what we need.

At some point, something big will happen that'll get the masses attention, maybe at night, during dusk, a Speech, who knows.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   

none of those pictures show ANYTHING....at least that I would call a ufo, scratches and gunk on the glass.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   
This just in.... George Knapp approves square and Batman balloons

edit on 7-4-2021 by Ectoplasm8 because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3

none of those pictures show ANYTHING....at least that I would call a ufo, scratches and gunk on the glass.

These are photos taken by Jet pilots..

They are objects outside of the aircrafts confirmed by the pilots themselves.

These are objects repeatedly appearing in pilots flight paths over days/weeks.

These objects are NOT balloons or other aircraft/drones that are known to us, because:
1. They were able to remain in flight for HOURS without refueling with no base nearby.
2. In extremely high winds they were able to remain completely still without drifting or tilting at all.
3. In trying to capture the aircrafts, the military failed. All drones would be using some type of wave or signal for controlling/manipulating the craft. All of our signal jamming tech was completely fruitless on the objects.
4. The objects were so intimidating to the pilots as well as the admiral that they were reported to the oentgon and the senate had private security briefings in them.

They aren't doing all that for some smudges on the glass.

These are real craft non-balloon/drone objects that we cannot explain.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   
They already disproved that they were balloons.

Balloons are:

1. Much smaller than these objects.

2. Can't stay completely motionless in any direction at all for hours in high winds.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   

A prosaic Earthly explanation first? Nooooooo how dare we!

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

The hero I don't deserve, but need.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Approval through both George Knapp and Jeremy Corbell?

Not impressed. To me, they've both lost credibility a while back.

It does look an awful like the Batman balloon:

edit on 7-4-2021 by Ectoplasm8 because: This thread is taken seriously by members so last sentence has been removed... by me

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join