It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UAP at Colima Volcano, Mexico - Original Footage.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Ever since the very strange objects reported in this case were said to 'merge into one' and 'speed off towards Mount Popocatepetl' have always kept an eye out for other freaky volcano UAP reports.

Couldn't see this posted before (so apologies if it has) but staying in Mexico it looks like there was also a pretty unusual 'unidentified flying object' captured by webcam over Colima volcano back on March 12th, 2018.

As mentioned below the luminous object appears to change its course and descend to just above the hillside only to take off again - don't know about its origin but there's also some 'technical insight' provided in the article.

Footage:

UAP at Colima Volcano, Mexico - Original Footage

Article:

Bright UFO approaches and descends to the hillside of Colima Volcano

UFOs near volcanoes are commonly seen on webcams. Also the Colima volcano in Mexico, located approximately 300 miles west of Mexico City is a well known UFO hotspot.

Analysis of the strange event that took place on March 12, 2018 when the volcano webcam recorded a luminous object approaching the Colima volcano, then the object changes its course and descends to just above the hillside of the volcano.

According to commenter Flux Apex Engineering:

I am in no way saying this is a UAP or such, however, the object in the video is too large to be a drone or helicopter. I am merely chiming in to provide some technical insight.

When it stops, you can see its shadow on the hillside. Comparing the shadows elevation to the topographical map. The mountain is about 3.5 to 3.8km wide at that elevation. It starts accelerating away at 19:31:24.724, leaves the frame at 19:31:30.780 covering about 4km distance. So, some simple math using the known variables, 4km and 6.056 seconds. It had an average velocity of 2377.807Km/h, and 11g acceleration.

Over the years there has been a lot of unexplained activity around this volcano, so there must be something about the Colima Volcano that draws UFOs to it.

link / Vid

edit on 6-4-2021 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

No idea what that is mate , that's pretty awesome footage.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Nice find Karl

I've often wondered about why there is an increased interest in Volcano's and UAP's.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Amazing speed.
Good footage. Dont have an idea what could it be.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   
From what I understand, there is a fairly busy airport located on the other side of the volcano than the webcam, and it often picks up various planes and helicopters (and likely drones) that either come in for a landing or go exploring and monitoring the vicinity of the volcano. It's a busy place, with lots of stuff flying around it.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Unbelievable manoeuvre @ 1:47

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   
That is amazing.
It does a crazy zig zag as it leaves.
If we knew how many shots per minute that webcam was doing maybe we could calculate the speed of it?
Looks like it accelerates away pretty fast after that zig zag.

Top Video!

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   
It certainly is a bit of a freaky one.

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse

If we knew how many shots per minute that webcam was doing maybe we could calculate the speed of it?

From the YT link:

The footage is in real-time. - Original framerate - 1-second camera sensor exposure time / frame

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Intriguing. Definitely something seems to be up with volcanoes & phenomena.

I've always found Mexico interesting in general. Was there ever a consensus on the so-called ufo "fleets?"

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Is there a video with the normal speed?

Incredible footage

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Lens flare?

Weather ballon?

Swamp gas?

Those are my top three guesses....

MR

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I remember back during an investigation near Mt Saint Helens, a group of UFOs (because that was what they were called back then) were appearing nightly. I got a call from some Ranger Friends to go do an investigation. I determined that what everyone was reporting was Earth Lights being cause by a large area Piezo-Electric Effect that was being set off by the Earth tremors from the magma movement.

When I see these types of photos showing what appears to be just lights, I have to ask myself if the same kind of effect isn't taking place there too. If that is the case then the first question that needs to be resolved is:
"What is the geology of the area where these lights are being seen at?"

Get that one out of the way first, then you can move on from there.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Marlborough Red

Gas? No.
Plane? No.
Chopper? No.
Weather balloon? No.
Rocket? No.
Paraglider? No.
Drone? No.
Starlink? No.

Its something not known to all of us.
2400km/h?! 11g?!
If it is not UFO then just tell what earth craft is that.
In one frame it does make a trail few hundreds meters long. It is freaky. It is amazing speed.

@1:47
Exactly.
I am not an expert but nothing I know could do that maneveur. Change my mind.

edit on Wed, 07 Apr 2021 05:04:04 -0500America/Chicago040407America/Chicago4302021f by residentofearth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 08:08 AM
link   

I went to the webcam site the footage was pulled from here and whilst I don't have time at the moment to translate all of the settings etc I'm not sure the frame rate is 1 per second ?

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
When I see these types of photos showing what appears to be just lights, I have to ask myself if the same kind of effect isn't taking place there too. If that is the case then the first question that needs to be resolved is:
"What is the geology of the area where these lights are being seen at?"

Totally with you on getting with the geology, maybe even the Earthlight theory to a proportion, but we have to see that so called Earthlights exhibit a level of intelligence along with shape shifting capability and from personal experience also are connected to radiant white motherships

What we see in this footage sure it's something looking like along those lines. While we are at it with the lines, then also a background on the location regarding energy lines as they often are more powerfully in use when linking varied high ground and formations like volcano

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 09:01 AM
link   
good find

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: chunder

Just look at the clock.. Top Right.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Are there two white type ufo orbs on the right side of the volcano at the end of the footage? Trying to get the size of them figured out.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   
That was incredible!

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: chunder

Hi mate have really been trying to track the source of this footage - Scott Waring abruptly shut his website down a while back but it states below it was shot by Kat Martin.

In his website post, Scott Waring revealed that the video was originally shot by a YouTuber named 'Kat Martin 2016'. The eyewitness was apparently recording a volcano in Mexico using a live camera, and it was at this time that the strange flying object made its presence.

link

Finally found the YT Channel and it states in the comments that it was originally pulled from the live cam at Popocatepetl vocano in Mexico (not Colima).

Hi everyone! My channel is where I record and post unusual or interesting things I see on various webcams around the world, and then invite my viewers to discuss and share their thoughts on whatever topic it is. . I focus a lot on volcanoes, but, let me know if you have a suggestion for a topic and I will consider covering it.

Vid

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join