It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A funny interesting video about the future of humans, Disclosure, and the multiple coverups

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I will put this in this forum even though it would fix quite well in any conspiracy forum. The video talks about how humans need to change in the first 20% which "whatever" however afterwards the presentation is funny and well presented on the UFO coverup. The person giving the talk is Steve Basset and he covers how many different layers of our government "for and by the people" has been caught lying ; think about that as he presents the evidence. youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I've never bought into that whole "aliens want to improve us" line of thinking. We pretty much are what we are. Monkeys with car keys. If they really cared about us, they would actually take care of us, not just let us flounder in our ignorance.

Which leads me to think that any aliens out there barely consider us intelligent, and likely have essentially no active interest in us. They consider us to be the equivalent of bugs, and if they interact with us on purpose it's basically to take something from us and lie to us. Aliens are the worst liars.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

I seem to recall telling Them the same thing: “If you are really here to help us, then you need to speak for yourself.” Because I was not going to throw away my life doing Their bidding, even if the environment is in trouble, because I still have to live amongst the “clever monkeys with technology” (the rest of the line being, “... barely out of the caves and trees, it’s all just vanity...” by New Model Army). And these monkeys always beat down those that rise above their perceived station (because the monkeys are still monkeys!).

I think that the Grey ones think very binary like. So any deal that they made with some General in the 1940’s is still valid today. And since they are all connected together, They do not ponder things too much.

My claim to fame is making one of Them “smile” (as close as They can) and look “fondly” upon me (prolly the reason They left me alone after I went off on Them). But They wanted me to be a spokesman for the environment (and Their goals/agenda).

Hence living in Alaska, skint punk rocker, in a go nowhere fast job that is run by idiots I thought that I left behind in high school.

PS - I stopped driving in 1999 because I lke alcohol more than a pollution machine that binds me to the herd! (Mostly!) if vehicles ever get “green” enough for me, off the hooch, back in the driver’s seat blasting the stereo, cruising down the street, waving to girls, feeling out of sight!)
edit on 6-4-2021 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: Stoopid autocorrectives

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

I seem to recall telling Them the same thing: “If you are really here to help us, then you need to speak for yourself.” Because I was not going to throw away my life doing Their bidding, even if the environment is in trouble, because I still have to live amongst the “clever monkeys with technology” (the rest of the line being, “... barely out of the caves and trees, it’s all just vanity...” by New Model Army). And these monkeys always beat down those that rise above their perceived station (because the monkeys are still monkeys!).

I think that the Grey ones think very binary like. So any deal that they made with some General in the 1940’s is still valid today. And since they are all connected together, They do not ponder things too much.

My claim to fame is making one of Them “smile” (as close as They can) and look “fondly” upon me (prolly the reason They left me alone after I went off on Them). But They wanted me to be a spokesman for the environment (and Their goals/agenda).

Hence living in Alaska, skint punk rocker, in a go nowhere fast job that is run by idiots I thought that I left behind in high school.

PS - I stopped driving in 1999 because I lke alcohol more than a pollution machine that binds me to the herd! (Mostly!) if vehicles ever get “green” enough for me, off the hooch, back in the driver’s seat blasting the stereo, cruising down the street, waving to girls, feeling out of sight!)

Enjoy Alaska Geographical relocation did not work for me.

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF
I stopped driving in 1999 because I lke alcohol more than a pollution machine that binds me to the herd!

A pint of beer is up to 900g CO2e, old cars do around 650g CO2/km. New cars go down to 123g of CO2/km. Carbon footprint of a bottle of wine is around 1.28kg CO2e. Same as driving 5km in a Honda Accord. Big chance you are beating an average monkey in a car with your drinking in terms of harming the environment. Didn't the aliens tell you?

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

Which leads me to think that any aliens out there barely consider us intelligent, and likely have essentially no active interest in us.  They consider us to be the equivalent of bugs, and if they interact with us on purpose it's basically to take something from us and lie to us.  Aliens are the worst liars.

Humans are interested in all lifeforms and have studied all of them on Earth. I think any intelligent being from another planet would have a similar interest. Their travel alone would show a curiosity in others. If not for self preservation of their own species and our destruction, I would think they would at least have a biological curiosity.

I never agreed with the Michio Kaku's comment about aliens wouldn't bother studying humans because we would be like ants to them. Besides the points above, humans have showed an outward interest in other beings besides themselves. I think that level of intelligence to another intelligent being would grab their attention.

Imagine ants showing an interest in other beings not as a survival instinct but in a curiosity of other life. That needs to be applied to Kaku's theory.
edit on 10-4-2021 by Ectoplasm8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

The keeping of agreements is a trait in common with the Fae.

My claim to fame is making one of Them “smile” (as close as They can) and look “fondly” upon me

To bring the equivalent of a smile to a 'grey' is a wondrous thing, and a fondness towards you is not easily achieved.

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
I will put this in this forum even though it would fix quite well in any conspiracy forum. The video talks about how humans need to change in the first 20% which "whatever" however afterwards the presentation is funny and well presented on the UFO coverup.
One reason it's funny is he shows lots of funny cartoons. The audience laughs at them.

But what's odd is, he says something like the truth is in the cartoons. Before he said that I was thinking he wasn't crazy, but if he really believes that those cartoons were meant to be taken seriously and not just made to poke fun at alien stuff, he's a little bit off his rocker and I think he is.

Aside from the cartoons he doesn't really offer any evidence of his ET fantasies, though he did mention Roswell which I've studied and I think he's completely delusional to think that had anything to do with aliens.

Then he gets 12,000 signatures on a petition he gives the white house to disclose what they know about ET, which requires a response. Then he gets a response from the white house, but does he believe it? No, so why did he even bother asking for it?

White House makes it official: No evidence of space aliens

“The U.S. government has no evidence that any life exists outside our planet, or that an extraterrestrial presence has contacted or engaged any member of the human race,” the Obama administration said in a statement. “In addition, there is no credible information to suggest that any evidence is being hidden from the public’s eye.”

“The fact is we have no credible evidence of extraterrestrial presence here on Earth,” according to the statement posted to the White House website and attributed to Phil Larson, a research assistant at the Office of Science and Technology Policy.

The statement “is the first time since this issue exploded in the public’s mindset in 1947 that the executive branch has issued a formal position in writing on this issue. The first time in history,” said Stephen Bassett, a physicist, researcher and Washington lobbyist who contends the government has been engaged in a long cover-up about the existence of UFOs.

But is the government to be believed when it says there are no ETs, in the face of evidence gathered and stories long told about strange lights in the sky, unexplainable photo images, and deep-in-the-night human abductions and weird experimentation?

“Of course not,” said Bassett, who said the White House disclosure gives him and others fresh opportunities to challenge government officials and pry out the real truth.

There may be a conspiracy to cover up UFOs, and there are reasons for that, but I have yet to see even a shred of credible evidence aliens have anything to do with the cover-up. What's more, they are not going to disclose what they know which undoubtedly involves some classified military projects among the true unknowns or "unidentified". In fact Roswell was actually a military/defense project, which is part of the reason they made up the cover story about it being a weather balloon. We finally did get some details about that 5 decades after the incident. It wasn't a weather balloon, it was a much larger balloon that was related to secret experiments trying to listen for nuclear detonations in Russia.

originally posted by: Ectoplasm8
Humans are interested in all lifeforms and have studied all of them on Earth. I think any intelligent being from another planet would have a similar interest. Their travel alone would show a curiosity in others.
True, but that didn't work out too well for the city of ants shown here who were all buried alive in molten aluminum by humans:

So let's hope if the aliens decide to study humans, they will not give humans the same kind of treatment that humans give ants when studying the ants.

edit on 2021422 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

There may be a conspiracy to cover up UFOs, and there are reasons for that, but I have yet to see even a shred of credible evidence aliens have anything to do with the cover-up. What's more, they are not going to disclose what they know which undoubtedly involves some classified military projects among the true unknowns or "unidentified". In fact Roswell was actually a military/defense project, which is part of the reason they made up the cover story about it being a weather balloon. We finally did get some details about that 5 decades after the incident. It wasn't a weather balloon, it was a much larger balloon that was related to secret experiments trying to listen for nuclear detonations in Russia.

I can not fault you for your beliefs as each one of us has to make up our own minds. I Personally have a casual interest in the subject but even at that I have read to many supposedly top military papers and flown with two many people who swear they have seen stuff that blows their minds as far as performance and way ahead of anything known anyone on earth has..

Is it 80% alien and 20% ours or is it 80% ours and 20% alien; I have no idea, as far as first hand information as I have never seen anything I could not explain but, I would bet the farm that not only alien life exist throughout the galaxy but a few of the aliens have been coming to earth for no telling how long. Call it a faith thing !

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur

So let's hope if the aliens decide to study humans, they will not give humans the same kind of treatment that humans give ants when studying the ants.

At least initially I'd hope a communitive curiosity would get to them. Then comes the hot aluminum or we'd get covered like Pompeii.

Maybe Stephen Hawking's theory of conquer and colonize gets closer to the truth.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I would bet the farm

I would bet that you don't own a farm.

But yes, it would seem that you have faith. To what end, I have no idea. At least religious faith has promise of an afterlife.

edit on 4/23/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

I would bet the farm

I would bet that you don't own a farm.

But yes, it would seem that you have faith. To what end, I have no idea. At least religious faith has promise of an afterlife.

Actually I do have a farm and we have enough grown food to give away or sell 50% of our produce ever year...so nah nah nah..! The locals who do not own land work the farm for 50% of the yield.. Works for me as planting and harvesting rice is not my favorite thing to do. The farm hands are motivated to get the most out of the crop yield .

We keep the rice until the next harvest and then what is left we sell the 50 kilo bags or give some away to the Temple and the orphanage .. Humm actually the farm is my wife's so you are kinda right for a change !! hahah

Your Enemy is evil, as you are to your enemy, and both sides pray to their one true god for victory.. One side will be disappointed regardless of faith.
edit on 727rdk21 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 02:24 AM
link   

She probably would be bummed if you bet it on aliens.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 04:56 AM
link   
youtu.be...

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

edit on 727rdk21 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2021 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Richard Dolan may have started out as a good researcher looking for the truth, but like so many in this UFOtainment field, he is now considered a charlatan who is trying to perpetuate mysteries and not solve them. This thread talks about how Dolan can't be trusted any more:

Another ufo researcher bites the dust

www.abovetopsecret.com...
"When you are financially locked into the UFOtainment market as Dolan is, you are forced to perpetuate UFO mythology. You don't solve any case, you preserve it. You leave out inconvenient facts to create mystery and you conclude that it was very likely aliens."

That's pretty much what Dolan does. For example, his accuracy rate in describing the JAL1628 UFO case over Alaska is less than 50%. For example, he says the ground radar confirmed the UFO, no it did not. The ground radar operator said he never got a clear track, ever, and he wouldn't have even mentioned the erratic return he was seeing if the captain of the JAL flight hadn't reported that he thought he saw some other traffic. The story about Callahan is hilariously distorted when you learn what the truth is. The meeting that was held involved Callahan and a UFO researcher who was also an optical physicist working for the Navy named Bruce Maccabee, who said to Callahan that he thought they should take some time to analyze the data before rushing to release any inaccurate statements to the press. So Callahan thinks that Maccabee is some kind of spook working for the CIA or whatever telling him to cover everything up, so he makes copies of the tapes to make sure it doesn't get covered up. Maccabee is on record somewhere as explaining that he wasn't saying to cover it up, he was only suggesting a delay in reporting, and Maccabee published probably the most detailed analysis of the incident, so he didn't try to hide anything.

Other information that's in Maccabee's report that Dolan omits is that there was a United flight in the area, so ATC asked the United flight to look for the UFO that JAL was seeing. United asked JAL to flash their lights so they could confirm it was the JAL flight they saw ahead, which JAL did, and United replied that they see the JAL flight but there's no other traffic.

So based on the incredible amount of data Maccabee released with his report like the full Air Traffic Control transcripts, and other sources of information, it's possible to get a pretty good idea what happened that day and it's nothing like Dolan tells it. The United flight didn't see any other aircraft, the radar on the ground didn't confirm it and get this, do you know what the color green means on a JAL 747 radar display in 1986? Because that was the color on the 747's radar display...why does Dolan or nobody else report that, or explain what the green color means? Even the Captain of the 747 himself explained what the green color means, do you know? I mean this is just such an important part of that mythical story that nobody ever tells, it's incredible, and extremely important to understanding what happened.

Greenewald may be one of the few researchers left if not the only one who hasn't gone darkside like Dolan, and Greenewald may still be seeking the truth. He confirms the government lies and there's a conspiracy to cover up the truth, which as I already said happened at Roswell when they made up the weather balloon cover story...that was a lie. But, it doesn't mean aliens are involved.

It's not logical to assume that "there's a coverup, therefore aliens", when there are other reasons for covering things up. He's not married to the ET hypothesis, in fact, here's what Greenewald says at 22:40 in that video:

"We can take away the extraterrestrial connection, that's not important. What's important is "why don't they care?"
And that's always bothered me, and that lends more evidence that they are covering this up."

originally posted by: 727Sky
I can not fault you for your beliefs as each one of us has to make up our own minds.
I'm looking for evidence, not beliefs. You're the one with beliefs.

I Personally have a casual interest in the subject but even at that I have read to many supposedly top military papers and flown with two many people who swear they have seen stuff that blows their minds as far as performance and way ahead of anything known anyone on earth has..
I've heard those stories but waited my whole life to see any evidence of that. It never seems to be there, until one day, a pilot named Chad Underwood says he took some video of a UFO that defies the laws of physics, by making impossible acceleration at the end of the video.

So I am dying to see this impossible acceleration I've always wanted to see, and I analyze the video and find there's no acceleration at all, it's an optical illusion. So the only proof I have ever seen is proof eyewitness accounts of UFOs are not trustworthy. Maybe if the pilot is trained to ID other aircraft and he identifies another known aircraft, I would believe his ID, but Hynek found pilots are among the least reliable observers when it comes to UFO reports. So again, if you believe those stories, you're the one with beliefs, not me, I'm skeptical until I see evidence other than eyewitness accounts, and the evidence I do see often proves the eyewitness accounts are wrong (like the Chad Underwood video).

Is it 80% alien and 20% ours or is it 80% ours and 20% alien; I have no idea
You mean UFO reports? They are ~90% manmade objects and natural phenomena, like JAL 1628 and like this largest reported UFO ever which Dolan didn't mention in his large UFOs episode:

The other ~10% we don't know what they are, and remain unknown. Until, in some cases, we figure out what they are, like that 4 football fields long mothership UFO which was one of the top 10 best UFO cases ever, until we figured out what it was, though that youtube channel is still promoting it as a UFO.

I would bet the farm that not only alien life exist throughout the galaxy but a few of the aliens have been coming to earth for no telling how long. Call it a faith thing !
So you admit you're the one with faith or beliefs, ok. Alien life is probably common, but even on Earth, intelligent life has been extremely rare over the last 4 billion years. If it's as rare in other places as it is on Earth, intelligent life may not be as common as some people think. UFOs are an interesting subject but when all you have are eyewitness accounts, they can be as much about human misperception as anything else, like that giant mothership case.

By the way the Iran UFO case Greenewald talks about is interesting. I don't know what really happened there, we may never know, but I don't see any particular need to jump to aliens as the only possible explanation, especially when the story involves a C141 transponder which sounds pretty human to me:

1976 Tehran UFO incident

At the site where the falling light supposedly crashed, a beeping transponder from a C-141 aircraft was found according to investigating Col. Mooy.

edit on 2021425 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 11:43 PM
link   

"True, but that didn't work out too well for the city of ants shown here who were all buried alive in molten aluminum by humans:
So let's hope if the aliens decide to study humans, they will not give humans the same kind of treatment that humans give ants when studying the ants."

There's a potentially great sci-fi/horror short story or Twilight Zone-esque show in there somewhere but damned if I can think of how to flesh it out!

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChayOphan

"True, but that didn't work out too well for the city of ants shown here who were all buried alive in molten aluminum by humans:
So let's hope if the aliens decide to study humans, they will not give humans the same kind of treatment that humans give ants when studying the ants."

There's a potentially great sci-fi/horror short story or Twilight Zone-esque show in there somewhere but damned if I can think of how to flesh it out!

Considering the amount of ants in the world vs humans vs size, thats probably the eqvivalent of a gang of aliens kicking a drunk guy in a backstreet of Chicago and expecting people in New Zealand to be horrified.

top topics

join