It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If You Are Covid-19 Recovered - How Far Will You Go To Avoid Being Vaccinated.?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

You asked about where that info came from

Yes I did. And you didn't help.
I cannot find the external quote which I asked about in your link.

Perhaps Lumenari might post the source. As is expected with external quotes.

edit on 4/6/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

That article was written in early December, the official acceptance of the Pfizer vaccine was on December eleventh. At that point the evidence supplied by the phase three trial was considered real even though it was completed in the second half of November.

Don't you know how stuff works, the stuff has to be peer reviewed then accepted by the FDA or the governing agency to be real. If the FDA does not accept the evidence, it is not considered as pertinent which they do all the time. On top of that it only has emergency authorization, none of those vaccines so far is approved other than that till there is extra safety information available, which should take about maybe a year. Warp speed does not mean that medicine is a proper medicine.

t

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Yeah. But Lumenari did not provide a link to their source.
I don't care about what you say about it. Seriously. I don't, because it has nothing to do with it

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 11:08 PM
link   
One of my sisters caught covid-19 pretty early on and was hospitalized. She has had breathing problems before that and even more severe now. She got the vaccine about a month ago and hasn't had her second shot yet, and now has covid-19 again. posted by: carewemust
Monday, April 5, 2021

In those who have recovered from Covid-19, the body's Covid-19 antibodies have produced a Covid-19 immunity response that is (so far) effective for a longer period of time than the Covid-19 immunity response triggered by the vaccines.

As things stand now, there is no need for those of us who have recovered, to be vaccinated against Covid-19. (I went to LabCorp and received a certificate certifying I have Covid-19 antibodies.) There's no telling what an extra dose of Covi-19 antibodies would do to our immune system, or our bodies, long term. Could be too much of a good thing!

It would be nice if the public and private entities we use for licensing, travel, sports, entertainment, etc., allowed PROOF of ANTIBODIES -or- PROOF of VACCINE.

But there's no money to be made from the 30 million Americans who now have natural immunity.

And, if there's anything "nefarious" about the vaccines, 30 million of us would escape the experiment. 😎

If you do not wish to be loaded up with extra antibodies (and whatever else) from the experimental Covid-19 vaccines, how hard will you resist the pressure coming from government, and eventually from private industry, to be vaccinated?

Followup: There is HOPE for those who have recovered from Covid-19 and want to avoid the vaccine. Countries who value their citizens as intelligent human beings, are allowing "IMMUNITY PASSPORTS". That is, if a Person has had Covid-19, or been vaccinated, they are treated equally.

Equally Good: www.cnn.com...

But as you can imagine, sinister/evil/corrupt/greedy organizations and leaders are resisting the idea. One of them is none other than, drumroll....

The World Health Organization: www.cnbc.com...

-CareWeMust

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: MayRenee
One of my sisters caught covid-19 pretty early on and was hospitalized. She has had breathing problems before that and even more severe now. She got the vaccine about a month ago and hasn't had her second shot yet, and now has covid-19 again.

Hopefully your sister is receiving good medical care, and will recover to be healthier than before the pre-Covid breathing problems were present.

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 11:18 PM
link   
April 6, 2021

Here's some good news out of the Biden White House today. The Administration is NOT going to implement a Federal Vaccine Passport program/system.

Source: thehill.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: MayRenee

for a longer period of time than the Covid-19 immunity response triggered by the vaccines.

Upon what evidence do you base this statement?

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 02:52 AM
link   
That is not my statement. That is who I was responding to (carewemust)posted by: Phage

for a longer period of time than the Covid-19 immunity response triggered by the vaccines.

edit on 7-4-2021 by MayRenee because: Add info

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Then your formatting sucks.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

You asked about where that info came from

Yes I did. And you didn't help.
I cannot find the external quote which I asked about in your link.

Perhaps Lumenari might post the source. As is expected with external quotes.

Lumenari posted the evidence sumary from Rickymouse's post - link

It's complete nonsense though as they conducted the lit search on Dec 8th after the phase III clinical trial results had been completed, published and they had already been granted Emergency Authorisation in the US and UK. It falsely claims the large scale phase iii trials conclude mid-2021 despite the results of all three being published in Nov and Dec 2020.

They did not find or include these in their search as the study was on clinical guidelines not clinical trials and they were searching clinical guideline databases not clinical trial databases 'NICE Evidence Search, ECRI Guidelines Trust, CADTH, INAHTA, Cochrane Library, web sites of relevant professional organizations, Medline, EMBASE' - the searches were completed April 17, 2020 with a follow up in Nov 2020.

If they'd included a clinical trial database search in their lit search they would have found the published large scale phase iii trials and safety and efficacy reports on all three. The review wasn't designed to do this hence the false conclusions it arrived at.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Monday, April 5, 2021

In those who have recovered from Covid-19, the body's Covid-19 antibodies have produced a Covid-19 immunity response that is (so far) effective for a longer period of time than the Covid-19 immunity response triggered by the vaccines.

As things stand now, there is no need for those of us who have recovered, to be vaccinated against Covid-19. (I went to LabCorp and received a certificate certifying I have Covid-19 antibodies.) There's no telling what an extra dose of Covi-19 antibodies would do to our immune system, or our bodies, long term. Could be too much of a good thing!

It would be nice if the public and private entities we use for licensing, travel, sports, entertainment, etc., allowed PROOF of ANTIBODIES -or- PROOF of VACCINE.

But there's no money to be made from the 30 million Americans who now have natural immunity.

And, if there's anything "nefarious" about the vaccines, 30 million of us would escape the experiment. 😎

If you do not wish to be loaded up with extra antibodies (and whatever else) from the experimental Covid-19 vaccines, how hard will you resist the pressure coming from government, and eventually from private industry, to be vaccinated?

Followup: There is HOPE for those who have recovered from Covid-19 and want to avoid the vaccine. Countries who value their citizens as intelligent human beings, are allowing "IMMUNITY PASSPORTS". That is, if a Person has had Covid-19, or been vaccinated, they are treated equally.

Equally Good: www.cnn.com...

But as you can imagine, sinister/evil/corrupt/greedy organizations and leaders are resisting the idea. One of them is none other than, drumroll....

The World Health Organization: www.cnbc.com...

-CareWeMust

No, no papers for assembly rights. Don’t take our freedom or advocate for them to.

posted on Apr, 7 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

If necessary, I will move to a free state, or escape the US entirely to a free country.

My dad was recently killed by an autoimmune blood disorder thought to have been triggered by influenza vaccines (known to happen in rare cases.)

If it's vaccinate or be shot dead, I would take the vaccination, but I would kill tens of thousands if that's what it takes to prevent my children from being experimented on.

Already have natural immunity, so I would hope perhaps a court case would intervene and stop the insanity for everyone.

I expect first we'll see large, inflationary payouts to those who submit to vaccination, which will eventually starve out those who do not - through massive inflation without receiving massive handouts.

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   

April 6, 2021

Here's some good news out of the Biden White House today. The Administration is NOT going to implement a Federal Vaccine Passport program/system.

Of course not. Just like the censorship and vaccine mandates, they will let their minions in the corporate world do that for them.

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: carewemust
"for a longer period of time than the Covid-19 immunity response triggered by the vaccines."

Common sense?

Besides, since it isn't even a vaccine, it is a form of gene therapy, or from the mouths of the manufacturer themselves, an operating system update for the body (in the form of gene therapy).

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Here is a fairly recent article (4/7/2021) confirming that Covid-19 reinfection is very rare amongst the 35 million who have recovered from Covid-19.

But...because this is a medical journal, they have to add near the end that people who have recovered from Covid-19 should get vaccinated anyway.

Source: www.statnews.com...

Even though a person who has recovered from Covid-19 has less than a 1% chance of catching Covid-19 again, he/she should get a vaccine that gives you 88% protection against contracting Covid-19.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

April 6, 2021

Of course not. Just like the censorship and vaccine mandates, they will let their minions in the corporate world do that for them.

Good point! You just made me realize that Biden said he wasn't going to "pack the SCOTUS", but he didn't say Dimrats in Congress wouldn't do it.

I'm getting a crash course in how professional liars with 47 years of experience operate.

Trump's candidness and honesty spoiled me!

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 07:31 AM
link   

I'm getting a crash course in how professional liars with 47 years of experience operate.

Heh...

Even when Trump was lying (or mostly just embellishing), he was 1,000 times more honest than most other politicians.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Heh...

Even when Trump was lying (or mostly just embellishing), he was 1,000 times more honest than most other politicians.

I challenged a liberal sister-in-law to tell me how Trump hurt her family, or her neighbors, or friends.

She had nothing but "Orange man bad" type statements.

Meanwhile, Biden's fuel-cost increases are hitting her family, with the corporate tax-hikes trickling down them next year.

GOOD!

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   
CDC says 5,800 fully vaccinated Americans have contracted Covid-19 anyway.

www.cnn.com...

Meanwhile....the CDC says its "rare" to find someone who had Covid-19 once, to contract it again.

Your best vaccination is to contract Covid-19 and get over it.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   

CDC says 5,800 fully vaccinated Americans have contracted Covid-19 anyway.

This isn't news, given that nobody has claimed 100% efficiency.

Meanwhile....the CDC says its "rare" to find someone who had Covid-19 once, to contract it again.

Your best vaccination is to contract Covid-19 and get over it.

Unless you don't get over it and then being one of the 5,800 mentioned above might have been a better option.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join