It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If You Are Covid-19 Recovered - How Far Will You Go To Avoid Being Vaccinated.?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Monday, April 5, 2021

In those who have recovered from Covid-19, the body's Covid-19 antibodies have produced a Covid-19 immunity response that is (so far) effective for a longer period of time than the Covid-19 immunity response triggered by the vaccines.

As things stand now, there is no need for those of us who have recovered, to be vaccinated against Covid-19. (I went to LabCorp and received a certificate certifying I have Covid-19 antibodies.) There's no telling what an extra dose of Covi-19 antibodies would do to our immune system, or our bodies, long term. Could be too much of a good thing!

It would be nice if the public and private entities we use for licensing, travel, sports, entertainment, etc., allowed PROOF of ANTIBODIES -or- PROOF of VACCINE.

But there's no money to be made from the 30 million Americans who now have natural immunity.

And, if there's anything "nefarious" about the vaccines, 30 million of us would escape the experiment. 😎

If you do not wish to be loaded up with extra antibodies (and whatever else) from the experimental Covid-19 vaccines, how hard will you resist the pressure coming from government, and eventually from private industry, to be vaccinated?

Followup: There is HOPE for those who have recovered from Covid-19 and want to avoid the vaccine. Countries who value their citizens as intelligent human beings, are allowing "IMMUNITY PASSPORTS". That is, if a Person has had Covid-19, or been vaccinated, they are treated equally.

Equally Good: www.cnn.com...

But as you can imagine, sinister/evil/corrupt/greedy organizations and leaders are resisting the idea. One of them is none other than, drumroll....

The World Health Organization: www.cnbc.com...

-CareWeMust

edit on 4/5/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

(post by LordAhriman removed for a manners violation)
+3 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: carewemust
Monday, April 5, 2021

In those who have recovered from Covid-19, the body's Covid-19 antibodies have produced a Covid-19 immunity response that is (so far) effective for a longer period of time than the Covid-19 immunity response triggered by the vaccines.

First f%@(>,% paragraph = false.[......]

Then please link for us why the first paragraph is false.

My Doctor told me I didn't need the vaccination because I have tested positive for the antibodies.

Is she wrong, or are you wrong?

Inquiring minds want to know....

~Waiting~
edit on Mon Apr 5 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: quote trimmed

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I have not clue if I or my husband got this crap or not, we do remember getting kind of sick but not very sick, with some cough, my husband more than I did in the early days of the covid scaremongering.

Anyway, I just no getting the crap injection, plain and simple. I am still alive and well one year later.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

LordAhriman is NOT a newcomer to ATS. He's already seen the threads discussing the antibodies from the disease and from the vaccine. His statements of disbelief are always the same.

Just a note to keep you from wasting your time, Lumenari.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

What about the woman who had antibodies from the spanish flu for over 90 years? As pointed out in this clip by Rand paul:

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Lumenari

LordAhriman is NOT a newcomer to ATS. He's already seen the threads discussing the antibodies from the disease and from the vaccine. His statements of disbelief are always the same.

Just a note to keep you from wasting your time, Lumenari.

Oh!

I'm not "wasting" my time... I was bored and was just kicking the puppy, as it were.

Although I have an open mind about this whole Covid thing and if there is some information out there that contradicts what my own Doctor has told me, I would like to read up on it.

I like making an informed decision about my health instead of relying on one person.

Thank you for the edit about "some" countries treating us the same as someone who has had the jab.

Although I doubt America or Canada will do that...

edit on 5-4-2021 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

It doesn't matter what I post. Your answer will be, "fAkE nEwS", "fAlSe PoSiTiVeS", "sCaMdEmIc", "FlAt EaRtH", "qAnOn", etc...

Immunity from having it is proving to be around 3 or 4 months. The vaccine is showing promising results now that show it could be permanent, or at the very least 6 months to a year.

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 09:54 PM
link   

It doesn't matter what I post. Your answer will be, "fAkE nEwS", "fAlSe PoSiTiVeS", "sCaMdEmIc", "FlAt EaRtH", "qAnOn", etc...

Immunity from having it is proving to be around 3 or 4 months. The vaccine is showing promising results now that show it could be permanent, or at the very least 6 months to a year.

So you have no links to prove that, dispute it....

You have nothing?

Again?

ETA: I got sick in February of 2020, which was odd because I haven't been "sick" for over a decade.

I don't do flu shots, I don't get the flu, a cold, anything.

However, I had been in three countries, two provinces and 4 states in a month so just thought it was a bug.

I tested for the antibodies first in November of 2020 because circumstances made me do it.... I was positive for them.

I tested again in March of this year because my Doctor was wondering about it... they are still there.

So it has been over a year for me and they are still chugging right along...

But a "Lord" online at an anonymous website tells me that it can't be true...

So I should probably trust you over... science, I guess?

edit on 5-4-2021 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 09:56 PM
link   

I'd take a guillotine first.

Maybe even kiss Nancy Pelosi. Maybe.

*shivers and swallows vomit

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoundisVibration

What about the woman who had antibodies from the spanish flu for over 90 years? As pointed out in this clip by Rand paul:

The Spanish flu is not a coronavirus. Coronaviruses mutate at a much faster rate than influenza viruses, which is why mRNA vaccine research started for SARS-1 15 years ago, was continued for MERS, and finished with covid. Traditional vaccines don't work with coronaviruses.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 10:00 PM
link   

You have nothing?

Again?

~sigh~

Look it up yourself. Post links to any source that doesn't also promote anti-vax tinfoil s#it. We have a good thread today about the promising results from the vaccine. Go to the "new" threads link, and look. There are links.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I had the chills for a couple of days while my wife had confirmed Covid-19.

She recovered in 3 days, thanks to what the nurses said was the "Trump anti-body infusion treatment".

Just to get it documented that we had/have the Covid-19 antibodies, we went to LabCorp and got an Anti-body test last month. Sure enough, we have them.

Like you, I have no plans to get vaccinated. But my wife is one of those who "respects authorities". Her doctor said 3 months after her recovery, she should get a Covid-19 vaccination. (I think her doctor dreamed up the 3 month wait!)

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 10:02 PM
link   

You have nothing?

Again?

~sigh~

Look it up yourself. Post links to any source that doesn't also promote anti-vax tinfoil s#it. We have a good thread today about the promising results from the vaccine. Go to the "new" threads link, and look. There are links.

I'm not anti-vax.

You need to get outside of your bubble a little more and stop generalizing.

ANNNDDD...

Still waiting for you to post a link that proves that the first paragraph in the OP was false.

~And Still waiting~

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 10:03 PM
link   

The Spanish flu is not a coronavirus. Coronaviruses mutate at a much faster rate than influenza viruses, which is why mRNA vaccine research started for SARS-1 15 years ago, was continued for MERS, and finished with covid. Traditional vaccines don't work with coronaviruses.

Ok then, do you have any proof that these vaccines aren't the same ones creating immunopathology within these test subjects for a very similar SARS-Cov-2?

mRNA Vaccine leads to immunopathology

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 10:04 PM
link   

With all due respect if immunity was just 3-4 months for those who have had COVID we would be inundated with reinfections

www.cdc.gov...

Reinfection with COVID-19

Cases of reinfection with COVID-19 have been reported, but remain rare​.​

In general, reinfection means a person was infected (got sick) once, recovered, and then later became infected again. Based on what we know from similar viruses, some reinfections are expected. '

www.theguardian.com...

Is a reinfection likely to be worse or milder than a previous infection?
Again, that is unclear. “Different people will react differently to reinfection, depending on how their immune responses reacted to the first infection, probably,” says Julian Tang, a clinical virologist and honorary associate professor in the respiratory sciences department at the University of Leicester.

For some, a second infection is less severe than the first. According to a study from Qatar, less than 0.2% of people tested positive for Covid at least 45 days after their first positive test, with only about a fifth of these showing strong or good evidence for reinfection. Of these 54 people, just one was hospitalised, and even then only with a mild infection.

A second study from Qatar – yet to be peer-reviewed – supports this, with two-thirds of reinfections only picked up through random or routine testing. Again it suggest reinfection is rare, with just 129 people out of 43,044 followed showing evidence of reinfection over a median of 16.3 weeks.

The PHE study also suggested that reinfection tended to be less severe, with about a third of those who caught Covid for a second time showing symptoms, compared with 78% for first infection

This article was amended on 13 February 2021. The original incorrectly stated that a study about to be published in the Journal of Infection found that of 33 people thought to have caught Covid for a second time, one died, and 12 were hospitalised. It was actually 12.1% (four people) of the 33 who needed treatment in hospital.

edit on 5-4-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-4-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 10:04 PM
link   

As far as I know, I haven’t had covid-19 and I will not get the “vaccine” under any circumstances.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 10:05 PM
link   

The Centers for Disease Control says almost noone who contracted Covid-19 since early 2020 has contracted it again. "Extremely rare" to catch it twice, according to the CDC.
edit on 4/5/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoundisVibration

Traditional vaccines don't work with coronaviruses.

Apparently the Covid vaccine doesn’t work for coronaviruses either, if you can still catch it after getting the jab.
Fauci must be a relative of yours.

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 10:09 PM
link   

By the way-last time I checked, the US is a democratic Republic, not a country run by a medical
tyranny. We should not be forced to get a “vaccine” for a VIRUS (how effective are vaccines against viruses?), much less for one that has a 99.98 survival rate.

That’s just ridiculous, don’t you think?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join