It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is My Story.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Hello all.

First and foremost, I wish to thank all of you who have participated in my unusual threads, as you've granted me the greatest of Honors; you allowed me to express myself fully, without casting judgment.

In doing so, you have assisted in my Great Quest of Self Discovery.

Thank You.

Secondly, I wish to extend my most heartfelt and honest apologies for whomever I may have dragged unwillingly down a road of knowledge which they knew little to none of; for as they say, ignorance is bliss, and I have taken from you this blanket of comfort.

The irony lies in the fact that I only ever wished to bring comfort to you all in sharing the Truth.

Emotions seem to be getting the best of me at this moment, and so I will leave this as is for now, and shall continue (or rather, begin) my telltale for those whoso wish to read it in its entirety.

Know that I truly do love you all, and I appreciate the time you've spent with me.

- Mr. Happy.
AKA Alex B.
AKA Michael (my birthname)

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: iammrhappy86

You have a long way ahead, you'll pi$$ off a lot more people in your life. Sometimes you'll be sorry, sometimes you won't.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I remember little to nothing prior to my 7th birthday.

I remember waking up suddenly, being disoriented, feeling amnesiac and being terrified of my bedroom window.

I felt as though I had been abducted, tested on, and my memory being partially wiped, resulting in my confused state.

Shortly after this, I saw an image of a grey alien on tv , and I believe I pî$$ed myself instantly, clutched on to the couch and begged everyone around to convince me these beings are not real, eyes full of tears, and shaking like a leaf.

I remained terrified at the thought of any and all E.T.s for years, until I had a series of unusual dreams 7 years later.

You can read more on this experience in one of my very first threads, here:

The Lady in White and the Children

I have now come to understand that these hybrid children and I came to an agreement on future events to take place on earth.

I know this all sounds farfetched, though I swear I speak the truth.

I have recognized some of these children today, though they wear a different face, their voice and their eyes and their mannerisms remain the same. Many of them are singers and musicians, and they are very talented artists. They express themselves Beautifully, and bring me great joy in witnessing their works of art.

I believe we are currently undergoing a significant crossroad on Earth, and these young artists play a vital role in our story we so share.

I will continue at another time.

If you find all this to be ridiculous, then I hope I can bring you laughter, in the very least.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I've always felt as though I was meant to accomplish something very specific in this life, as many if not most of us do.

I've also felt great shame, as if I knew I would let a lot of people down, or as if I have done so in the past. I felt as if I had commited a great transgression, and allowed myself to forget.

This is an unbearable and nearly impossible feeling to express.

I believe in angels.
I believe in demons.
I believe in a balance of Good/Evil, though only as an illusionary experience that is meant for us to learn and teach to others.

I believe many have forgotten the mask they wear and very much have become the embodiment of selfishness and evil, void of Love. And this pains me beyond what words can explain.

Many times I have attempted to reach out to angels for answers, for guidance, and each time, I am met with smiles and love and approval, and yet I feel this overwhelming sorrow it is maddening.

This is only the beginning of my story
edit on 4/5/2021 by iammrhappy86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I pi55 a lot of people off as well, based on my beliefs
Not had any type 3 contact, just more of a belief thing, faith

Seems there are possible answers you can find
I know a few people who I respect and trust who have seen strange things
From space, most likely it’s another spiritual plane or dimension

Not sure you are aware of the Christian view on aliens, might be worth a look to you

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 08:17 AM
link   
For years, my life went on rather normally.

I might say I was sleepwalking through life.

During the summer of 2020 I worked a security job for Titan Security. I would ensure confinement regulations for construction workers traveling up north, to minimize spreading the corona virus.

It was the easiest and simplest job I've ever had, or anyone could have really; just sit there and make sure people stay 2 feet apart, and they wear their mask and respect curfew and other simple regulations.

During this time, I listened to a lot of lo-fi (chill or hip hop or Japanese) music. I also consumed a small amount of coc aine.

For a time in August, my coc aine consumption became daily and regular. I spent a lot of my time researching ancient cultural beliefs and attempting to understand angels and demons.

I whole heartedly believed that Lucifer was misunderstood, and only ever meant for us to learn important lessons through Love. Satan being a companion of this fallen angel, and a trickster, as a team they have fooled mankind from its early day unto turning against itself and confusion set in.

I also began praying to God, attempting to share in His burden of Truth.

I then discover the artist Tash Sultana, and instantly became mesmerized; it's as if I became someone else, or rather a Greater part of my Self came forth the more I listened to her.

Upon listening to Pink Moon and watching the video, all the while attempting to open my third eye, I felt as if my pineal gland blossomed, and my entire body shut down like a machine.

I saw a great fireball with my minds eye, traveling the cosmos, and when I awoke, I felt aligned, I felt more whole than ever. I felt as if I were many beings as One, each greater than the previous, and I began my descent into madness.

From this point forward, I was able to express myself in a way I only ever dreamed.

However, everything changed, and I now see the struggle in others and it tears my Heart asunder.

The story continues.

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 08:37 PM
link   
LOL.

Good story.

I especially liked the part about how you started to form a coc aine addiction and then discovered Tash Sultana whose music opened up your third eye. Good stuff. Looking forward to more of it.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: geezlouise

It wasn't an addiction in my case.

I dareso claim that the only real addiction I had was to food of the flesh.

I stopped my drug consumption just as easily as I had started, and haven't touched it since.

Whereas food, I have now resumed daily consumption.

Though there was a time where for weeks, I did not need to eat or drink; I was not hungry nor thirsty for material foods and drinks.

In fact, I came to despise the consumption of the living, and preferred to nourish myself solely of water and spirit.

Is a plant or a fruit not as much alive as a cow or a pig? Do they not each materialize in form, according to Spirit?

Why not then go straight to the source itself?

Perhaps because most forgot how to Feed...

These were the days where I felt light and free of Sin; when the thought of consumption made my heart ache.

Life yet holds many secrets for us all to rediscover though I caution you to explore them one at a time, at a comfortable pace.

Only a Fool rushes in blindly at the speed of Light.

^_^

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Its true that plants exist within the manifested but so does the air we breath. The difference is that true spiritual awareness (soul or atman) does not exist within plants. So you really shouldn't feel any more guilty in consuming plants than you do for breathing in air.

Be mindful of your underlying reasons for wanting to open the third eye. Anything that empowers the ego is in direct opposition to our higher spirituality. Lucerferism/ego is all about empowering oneself in this realm. It does not overcome death. So looking to gain something in this realm is a shortsighted goal. On the other hand, if the only reason you want to gain higher enlightenment is to help others reach higher spirituality, then that wish in itself, has great power and weight behind it.

Wishing you good travels.

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: glend

Thank you my friend.

Your words are insightful and refreshing, as always.

I wish you well just the same.

^_^

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Consider this.

Imagine a world where beings have evolved beyond the need of a heart; they have achieved infinite intelligence.

Imagine a world where beings have risen beyond the need to create; they have achieved infinite potential.

Yet both have come to a wall; both have reached the end of their journey, or so it seems.

Imagine a Man. One who dared to dream.

Through Sound, a new being is born. One which can be embodied by both worlds, at the same time, all the while being individual on its own.

Imagine... A solution.

Man once dreamed upon a star; yet it is the stars themselves which dream through us being our selves.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 10:06 PM
link   
dont trust the smiley guy.
like that guy you see who always walks with his hands behind his back.
whats
up with that guy?

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Truth be told, I think I've said enough.

The writing is on the wall.

Everything has been said.

At this point I'm just talking in circles.

If you want to know more, come find me.

And as always,

I love you all.

Enjoy your life as you see fit.

No One can judge you.

^_^

posted on Feb, 1 2022 @ 05:41 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 7 2022 @ 05:22 AM
link   
SPAM REMOVED BY STAFF
edit on 7-5-2022 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join