It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pop Control And Covert Sterilization.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12
Aye honestly great work mate.

yesterday i looked at the tax breaks you get from setting up your own charity, every penny put into your charity gets taken off your tax hahaha

Bill Gates Charity has been setting up a worldwide vaccination program where he can become a trillionaire and inject people with anything he wishes, im still not sure whats the plan with vaccines, whether its sterilisation, or just the first step in changing human DNA to a more balanced, and gender fluid individual. Its funny how Gates et al wives all look like men.

what i do know for a fact is that it all relates to the union of opposites which is spoken about in occult literature, the star of david represents this,it is subliminally projected in everything. And Carl Jung dives deep into his psyche to do it, getting his house in order so to speak.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I don't suppose that overcrowded economically depressed city dwellers heading into increasingly difficult financial times has anything to do with it ?....do you ??

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer
What's the big deal? With the way half the people talk these days, it sounds like they'd be down with eugenics. Only if it applies to, "the other", of course.

Some people are, waiting to follow the worms, so to speak.

10/10 if you got the reference.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer

Bingo! I suppose it's not that obscure a reference if you're a fan.

The Wall is a valuable album, even to this generation.

A great album indeed. I fear that this generation would misunderstand The Wall. They probably think it's about four old white guys wanting to prevent immigration.

They might understand Animals, though.
Plenty of sheep and dogs around in today's society and I swear any day now we're going to get news that pigs can fly and only a bigot would suggest otherwise.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

you know what happens when pigs can fly... the price of bacon goes up, ha.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: dthrizz1337

you know what happens when pigs can fly... the price of bacon goes up, ha.

So do umbrella sales!

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 07:51 AM
link   

haha ewww, i used to work in a piggery, pig poo is not something you want raining down on you.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: HarryJoy

It absolutely doesn't need to happen because people will choose to have fewer children because its better for them.

Most first world countries have declining birth rate as the middle classes choose to have fewer and fewer children. Western Europe and are already at the stage where they need to import people to compensate for the low birth rates.

Affordable contraception and abortion on demand will do for the rest.

If you give people easy access to abortion the will be no need to force population control on people, they will control their own populations themselve

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

China allowed females to have two children, and they had something like 1.6.

so 2 children would see a dramatic fall in population, so that would work, however that would take time, i feel if the vaccine is some crazy plan to wipe out the majority it would be happening all at once, maybe by arousing certain vibrations that can be sent from space to light the fuse on the biological weapon inside people... but thats just a crazy theory, because if that happened, the remaining would have the elites heads on sticks within 36 hours.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   

yesterday i looked at the tax breaks you get from setting up your own charity, every penny put into your charity gets taken off your tax hahaha

Yes mate looks like they've got it sewn up pretty good - thought there was a good swimming pool analogy here (donate 5% to avoid taxation on the rest) and also some info here about spending.

Bill Gates Charity has been setting up a worldwide vaccination program where he can become a trillionaire and inject people with anything he wishes, im still not sure whats the plan with vaccines, whether its sterilisation, or just the first step in changing human DNA to a more balanced, and gender fluid individual.

I don't know either but when it comes to Gates (and all the other eugenicists at the WEF, PP, CFR, Trilateral Commission, Brookings Institute, Rockefeller Foundation, Carnegie Foundation etc.) then I simply do not trust what they have to say.

Speculation about their promotion of gender fluidity is also covered a bit in this vid.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

It absolutely doesn't need to happen because people will choose to have fewer children because its better for them.

Most first world countries have declining birth rate as the middle classes choose to have fewer and fewer children. Western Europe and are already at the stage where they need to import people to compensate for the low birth rates.

Affordable contraception and abortion on demand will do for the rest.

If you give people easy access to abortion the will be no need to force population control on people, they will control their own populations themselve

Birth rates and income class are directly related....the poorer classes have the highest birth rates and the wealthiest have the lowest aka those that can least afford children have the most and those that can most easily afford them have the least. That model doesn't work well.

And why would you rather abort a fetus rather than prevent the conception in the first place ?

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 05:29 AM
link   

they have been working on this for a long time, gradually more people will still to dance to whatever beat they are programmed too, sure does seem that they are trying to become godlike.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 05:38 AM
link   

His Name is Aaarghzombies, and to someone who is aware of the method it is clear on his agenda and what he promotes. Little secret whisperers call the masses zombies because they are mindless consumers who are lost in matter.

i learn most from disinfo types, when you know the rat, you can see its moves and its motives.

ATS has Hundreds.

this is a filter of sorts... just like everything else.

posted on Jul, 19 2021 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Here's an interesting deep dynamic continuity maps of Eugenics & Population Control History Blueprint model

CFR Council on Foreign Relations / aka Pratt House (1921-Present)

Technocracy

Keep ya busy for weeks & months.😎

Blueprints were created by Richard Grove of Tragedy & Hope, an American conceptual artist and forensic historian who frames his groundbreaking research into epic multimedia productions to educate his audience. His videos and lectures are phenomenal.

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Beautiful post mate, don't know how I missed that one.

Exploring the links now but here's a relevant, recent ATS thread:

Massive drop in UK fertility

posted on Dec, 9 2022 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EndtheMadnessNow, where are you mate, are you on holiday (or permanent holiday)?

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 09:35 AM
link   

i learn most from disinfo types, when you know the rat, you can see its moves and its motives.

ATS has Hundreds.

this is a filter of sorts... just like everything else.

Don't know about that but there's a pretty handy list below

Techniques employed include 'forum sliding', 'consensus cracking', 'topic dilution' etc. - the '25 rules of disinfo' were also a pretty interesting read.

The Gentleperson’s Guide to Forum Spies

posted on May, 31 2023 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Fifty percent decline in global sperm counts over the last 57 Years.

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Relevant revelations from the Pfizer documents..

Pfizer-BioNTech (Bayer) vaccines target reproductive cycle of women?

“There’s a section of the Pfizer documents in which Pfizer breaks down the adverse events and concludes that women sustain 72% of them,” she continued. “And of those — and these are Pfizer’s words — 16% are quote-unquote “reproductive disorders” compared to 0.49% for men. So they’re very focused on reproduction, on female reproduction.”

posted on Jun, 14 2023 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Behavioral sink anyone? Well that too..

Not to compare humans to tanks full of mice, but you can draw a lot of parallel between the behavioral adaptations of mice to overpopulation and current culture.

Decreased sperm count, infertility, a divergence of behavior, all part of a natural self-regulatory switch that says, "Alright, there's getting too many of you. Now, 2 of 10 will be gay and 25% will experience infertility.

You can see this in families with several males from the same father. The oldest is almost always strait, as is the second, but as you go down the line by the 7th you have a 90% chance of them exhibiting homosexual tendencies.

It's almost like the human genome has the tendency to tweak itself along the way to try to control its own population. Both overall and with individually with families.

All in all, I don't think this needs anything beyond nature and overpopulation to occur, but will occur nonetheless.
edit on 14-6-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join