It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pop Control And Covert Sterilization.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

No hard feelings here. At least you're passionate.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

You know I read something back in the 80's (so based on food production figures at that time) that South America produced at least sixty percent MORE food before the Spanish conquest than it did at that time (The ancients were farming terraced fields by hand on steep mountain sides - in some cases right up to the frost line - as well as traditional fields so really not that surprising.

There were of course no corporations and they had as we know from Lidar scan's of the rainforest some extremely large city's before the Spaniards arrived as well.

There seems to have been a number of global catastrophe's that may have been down to an impact or volcanic activity that caused the so called dark ages in Europe and also affected those cultures at that time causing them to abandon there city's perhaps due to famine.

edit on 5-4-2021 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

What a boring world it would be if we could only ever have our own view point's in debates.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

I personally don't want to live in a world with 100 Billion people in it, not that I have to worry about it in my lifetime.

Hi mate did you manage to watch this vid exploring the pseudoscience and (promoted) misconceptions surrounding the subject.

Thought there were some pretty interesting points being raised about global birth rates and conditioning agendas.

Also some revealing comments made below by 'The Club of Rome' (who coincidentally held their first meeting at Rockefeller's estate).

"In searching for a common enemy against whom we can unite, we came up with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming, water shortages, famine and the like, would fit the bill. In their totality and their interactions these phenomena do constitute a common threat which must be confronted by everyone together. But in designating these dangers as the enemy, we fall into the trap, which we have already warned readers about, namely mistaking symptoms for causes. All these dangers are caused by human intervention in natural processes, and it is only through changed attitudes and behaviour that they can be overcome. The real enemy then is humanity itself."

Doc

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12

originally posted by: Atsbhct

I personally don't want to live in a world with 100 Billion people in it, not that I have to worry about it in my lifetime.

Hi mate did you manage to watch this vid exploring the pseudoscience and (promoted) misconceptions surrounding the subject.

Thought there were some pretty interesting points being raised about global birth rates and conditioning agendas.

Also some revealing comments made below by 'The Club of Rome' (who coincidentally held their first meeting at Rockefeller's estate).

"In searching for a common enemy against whom we can unite, we came up with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming, water shortages, famine and the like, would fit the bill. In their totality and their interactions these phenomena do constitute a common threat which must be confronted by everyone together. But in designating these dangers as the enemy, we fall into the trap, which we have already warned readers about, namely mistaking symptoms for causes. All these dangers are caused by human intervention in natural processes, and it is only through changed attitudes and behaviour that they can be overcome. The real enemy then is humanity itself."

Doc

It's true. Our leaders believe that they are smarter than the fundamental principles of biology and even the laws of physics, and doing their best to break all of it so humans can surpass their material limitations to ascend to the next stage of human evolution until we are in fact no longer human. If we don't successfully graduate to a type 1 civilization then we will inevitably destroy our society and possibly the entire planet. Perhaps centuries ago our world leaders plan was to stay human forever and ever and ever, amen. That is no longer the plan because "they" are no longer satisfied with being mortals or accepting a socioeconomic industry that is dependent on mortal resources.

edit on 5-4-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

The short answer is that the entire concept of depopulation is a myth, and that if anybody really wanted to decrease the world's population they'd be able to do it much more effectively simply by promoting contraception and legalizing abortion.

The best way to administer anything to a large population is to convince them to administer it to themselves because they want to.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Does the depopulation agenda (and covert sterilization) have any basis in objective reality?

Only question you need to ask is this.

Is the amount of humans on earth increasing or decreasing?

There can not be depopulating without a major decrease to the population.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

Ban Bayer/Monsanto's soil and insect biodiversity destroying pesticides and poisoned fertilizers and GM crop's

Thanks for some interesting reading there mate and just did a thread about paid trolls shilling for Bayer Monsanto.

Apparently independent studies have shown that G.M. crops do reduce fertility and cause immune system dysfunction - their own internal documents also prove they were covering up the dangers of glysophate.

I already posted it on the thread but when it comes to the history of Bayer then really would be interested in your take on the vid below (especially the quote found at 4:30).

There's some pretty disturbing reading below about how Bayer, BASF and Hoechstand cartel (collectively known as I.G. Farben) conducted their lethal vaccine projects in Auschwitz Concentration Camp.

Thought it was relevant because at the time I.G. Farben was the second largest stockholder of Rockefeller Standard Oil (and the largest donor to Hitler) - It's also stated in the book below that the German representatives of the Bayer Company were secretly members of the S.S. and had built 'a large underground unit of spies'.

Vid:

This Lesson Of History Cannot Be Forgotten

edit on 5-4-2021 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Another great thread Karl and one which will take me some time to get through.
Not much more to add apart from this being pretty depressing and this is a collection of information which I'll try and persuade others to look at.
Not having much success on that front but at least they'll know it's here should they decide to look.
Cheers.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Fantastic, I'll be back, great effort.

posted on Apr, 8 2021 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure I have posted before on ATS about John Holdren wanting to mass medicate the populace using the water supply in order to sterilize the people without their knowledge or consent. He wrote about it in his book. "Ecoscience: Population, Resources, Environment" 1977 theawarenessrevolution.com...

I have also posted about the Rockefeller depopulation agenda, Planned Parenthood-Margaret Sanger-American Birth Control League, Agenda 21, and Gates at Ted Talks, covert sterilization via vaccination in Brazil and India, plus the Club of Rome.....oh yah and Thomas Malthus, relative of Charles Darwin.

years and years of posting....
edit on 8-4-2021 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Why do it covertly and risk getting caught. It would be much easier just to give people access to cheap contraception and abortions on demand. That way that's reduce their own fertility and they'd thank you for it.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Does the depopulation agenda (and covert sterilization) have any basis in objective reality?

Only question you need to ask is this.

Is the amount of humans on earth increasing or decreasing?

There can not be depopulating without a major decrease to the population.

People in wealthy countries with stable governments and economies are having fewer children, people in poor countries with unstable governments and bad economies are having more children.

This is the exact opposite of what you'd want if you were planning to depopulate the world. It's also the exact opposite of what the NWO , the one world government, and all of these other groups are supposed to want.

So either there is no depopulation plan, or the depopulation plan is being put in place by some radical Islamist that wants to turn the world into a battlefield over Africa's scares resources.

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa

Not much more to add apart from this being pretty depressing and this is a collection of information which I'll try and persuade others to look at.

Yes not a very pretty subject mate but considering the facts involved I suppose it's one that needs addressing.

Looks like the posted videos didn't last very long and 'The Corbett Report' has just been completely deplatformed by YouTube.

Here are alternative links to the vids already posted.

See 9:05

Bill Gates and the Population Control Grid

Meet Paul Ehrlich, Pseudoscience Charlatan

And just for posterity I thought these two docs were excellent (and extremely relevant).

How & Why Big Oil Conquered The World

posted on Apr, 9 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   

He said that would happen. Predictable really.
YouTube is/was convenient but I've already bookmarked his website and check on it from time to time to see what's on there that doesn't make it to YT.
Cheers for the update, though.

ETA. Showed my mum the one about "how to wake up friends and family etc..." just to show her that I don't get information from crazy wildmen and that it's worth listening to alternatives to mainstream.
She really quite like him. Convert at 83. Just a few more million people to go....

edit on 942021 by Tulpa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12

originally posted by: LABTECH767

Ban Bayer/Monsanto's soil and insect biodiversity destroying pesticides and poisoned fertilizers and GM crop's

Thanks for some interesting reading there mate and just did a thread about paid trolls shilling for Bayer Monsanto.

Apparently independent studies have shown that G.M. crops do reduce fertility and cause immune system dysfunction - their own internal documents also prove they were covering up the dangers of glysophate.

I already posted it on the thread but when it comes to the history of Bayer then really would be interested in your take on the vid below (especially the quote found at 4:30).

There's some pretty disturbing reading below about how Bayer, BASF and Hoechstand cartel (collectively known as I.G. Farben) conducted their lethal vaccine projects in Auschwitz Concentration Camp.

Thought it was relevant because at the time I.G. Farben was the second largest stockholder of Rockefeller Standard Oil (and the largest donor to Hitler) - It's also stated in the book below that the German representatives of the Bayer Company were secretly members of the S.S. and had built 'a large underground unit of spies'.

Vid:

This Lesson Of History Cannot Be Forgotten

Please don't leave out Du Pont, another company who heavily invested in the Nazi war machine (and by association profited from the use of slave labour) and who have not only directly polluted the environments in which they have operated leaving them so contaminated that they couldn't be used for anything else at which point they "kindly" donated them as state parks for the benefit of the "people", but have poisoned every living thing on the planet with chemicals that they knew decades ago were toxic and mutagenic not to mention strongly associated with decreased fertility.

Teflon is a genuine weapon of mass destruction.

All the effort that is put into claiming things like the MMR vaccine is causing autism, and the such-like, is driven by lobbyists for companies such as Monsanto, Bayer, Du Pont, as well as the fossil fuels and mining corporations, in order for us to overlook how they have been consistently poisoning us all for decades, themselves included.

It's a madness beyond all other madnesses.

This newly elected president says we need to listen to the science. Are you really listening to the science or are you listening to an industry insider, who is controlling the message?

www.theguardian.com...

edit on 10-4-2021 by KilgoreTrout because: added quote

posted on Apr, 10 2021 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

I'm pretty sure I have posted before on ATS about John Holdren wanting to mass medicate the populace using the water supply in order to sterilize the people without their knowledge or consent. He wrote about it in his book. "Ecoscience: Population, Resources, Environment" 1977

Thanks for posting that - haven't looked much into Holdren but yes, think it's safe to say that Ehrlich's coauthor is a pseudoscientific eugenicist with some pretty disturbing ideas.

Indeed, it has been concluded that compulsory population-control laws, even including laws requiring compulsory abortion, could be sustained under the existing Constitution..

Adding a sterilant to drinking water or staple foods is a suggestion that seems to horrify people more than most proposals for involuntary fertility control. 

Considering just how insanely wrong their population projection models were it really does make a person wonder just how they attained their future positions (also makes you wonder why these people receive awards) but did notice that their article / book release came shortly after David Rockefeller's 1973 formation of the Trilateral Commission.

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

I have also posted about the Rockefeller depopulation agenda, Planned Parenthood-Margaret Sanger..

Couldn't see any threads but do salute you for posting about these topics and do think the agenda of cryptoeugenics is fast becoming less 'crypto'.

Regarding Bill Gates was pretty disturbed to learn a while back that his eugenicist father 'Bill Gates Senior' was actually 'Co Chair' of the Gates Foundation and solely responsible for its 'guiding vision and strategic direction'. - also looks like Waren Buffett donated 80% of his fortune to help them achieve it.

Could be relevant and don't know if you've seen them but some interesting articles below about the 'takeover' of the W.H.O. starting back in the early 1990's.

Major concerns were raised about distortion of research priorities, private steering agendas and the Gates money serving as a 'Trojan horse' - also serious concerns about a complete lack of transparency due to the Gates foundation being only held accountable to its trustees.

WHO shackled: Donor control of the World Health Organisation

Since the 1990s, concern has grown that the integrity and independence of the World Health Organisation (WHO) may be compromised as a result of corporate influence..

• Relevant Articles:

World Health Organization or World Health Corporation?

WHO reform: opening the floodgates to the private sector?

CSOs voice concerns over corporate takeover of WHO

link

Would also be extremely interested in your thoughts on the specific 2017 documents covered in this video.

Cheers.
edit on 10-4-2021 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: KilgoreTrout

..driven by lobbyists for companies such as Monsanto, Bayer, Du Pont, as well as the fossil fuels and mining corporations, in order for us to overlook how they have been consistently poisoning us all for decades, themselves included.

It's a madness beyond all other madnesses.

www.theguardian.com...

Good post Kilgore and quite a refreshing article for mainstream.

Thought the vid below about corporate pyscopathy was a really relevant one and the part about synthetic chemicals can be found at 4:30.

If we look at the corporation as a legal person, it exhibits all the characteristics of a psychopath using a personality diagnostic checklist by the World Health Organization.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Some good historical research on covert sterilization, population control and eugenic programmes in the United States.

Eugenical Sterilization Map 

link

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Some extremely relevant nuggets of info in this vid.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join