It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abraham accord commemorative shows elements of NWO plan

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 08:59 AM
link   
In September of 2020 Trump went to Saudi Arabia and the Abraham Accord was signed with Israel to guarantee peace. How then are vaccinations, 5G, satellites, Jupiter and Saturn, a flatlined heart, molecules and circuitry integral to some peace process? This is one trippy looking coin that on one side shows the flags of Israel and SA but the other side has a sword where the blade becomes the objects listed above. So is this how the sword of peace for the NWO operates? I think they are putting it all shamelessly on display. The planet is a composite of Jupiter and Saturn which had a grand conjunction back on Dec. 21 of 2020. Here's the lovely coin created to celebrate the demise of humanity. Or you can just laugh it off and say there is no conspiracy, fine. Trump was instrumental in all this so I think his reputation as a patriot has some major flaws in it.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Hi Ata,

Where are you seeing the flatline heart?

I do see a heart with the lines in it, however, to me it looks like the lines of a heartbeat.

Not a medical professional. maybe I just don't know what I am looking at?

Do you have a link for this please?

Thanks for posting.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat
Always happy to provide lynx. I found the images here: www.marylutyndall.com...

I see it as a flatline but perhaps you are correct. It's still a crazy hodgepodge of technology and space items that one has to wonder what they have to do with any peace plan? 2 syringes? A date palm that appears to be a Wifi tower with a satellite over it with the online triple line over it all point to the internet of things (just add gears). It's a lot of symbolism packed in here.

edit on 5-4-2021 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Ohh, I love symbolism like this, but I think when it really boils down, the symbols are showing that:
Business opportunities = Peace.

Buuuutttttt. One thing I really see depicted here is (and this is just one of my favourite conspiracies, but with a grain of salt):

The dove is (almost) at the end of the sword. A stretch but... you never know.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: AtsbhctNice Catch. The OP’s coin was doin a number on my subconscious.

You picked up what I was getting a whiff of.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   
That's a really pretty Coin....

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
In September of 2020 Trump went to Saudi Arabia and the Abraham Accord was signed with Israel to guarantee peace. How then are vaccinations, 5G, satellites, Jupiter and Saturn, a flatlined heart, molecules and circuitry integral to some peace process? This is one trippy looking coin that on one side shows the flags of Israel and SA but the other side has a sword where the blade becomes the objects listed above. So is this how the sword of peace for the NWO operates? I think they are putting it all shamelessly on display. The planet is a composite of Jupiter and Saturn which had a grand conjunction back on Dec. 21 of 2020. Here's the lovely coin created to celebrate the demise of humanity. Or you can just laugh it off and say there is no conspiracy, fine. Trump was instrumental in all this so I think his reputation as a patriot has some major flaws in it.

But isn't Israel the enemy of the NWO, since the NWO is anti-Semitic?

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   

In September of 2020 Trump went to Saudi Arabia and the Abraham Accord was signed with . Trump was instrumental in all this so I think his reputation as a patriot has some major flaws in it.

Wait a second
Trump was a dick, pretty self centred arrogant and self promoting
But, he was a good president who cared for the US

Never liked him, liked his politics in relation to a strong US, definitely a patriot
Doubt he knew the bigger picture

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Hell. All I see is transforming from a sword to Humanity(heart)communication(sat dish)medicine( shots) engineering( gears) and science, peace, space exploration, etc...maybe my cynic-side is switched off today, idk, but this seems pretty tame.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I see the ying/yang symbol separated by the sword......

originally posted by: Maverick1
Hell. All I see is transforming from a sword to Humanity(heart)communication(sat dish)medicine( shots) engineering( gears) and science, peace, space exploration, etc...maybe my cynic-side is switched off today, idk, but this seems pretty tame.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Maverick1

I always think of syringes and planets when I think about peace plans.
I guess you do too?

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   
The heart has what's called a "sinus" rhythm wave form. It denotes a healthy beating heart.
Just throwing that out there, that it's not signifying death or anything.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I think it's simply denoting all of our advancements as a species.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

Ohh, I love symbolism like this, but I think when it really boils down, the symbols are showing that:
Business opportunities = Peace.

Buuuutttttt. One thing I really see depicted here is (and this is just one of my favourite conspiracies, but with a grain of salt):

The dove is (almost) at the end of the sword. A stretch but... you never know.

Looks to me like the dove (symbolic of peace) is getting the sword (symbolic of war, destruction, death) shoved up its butt.

Which I think is pretty much the whole plan in a nutshell.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Very well might be!

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   
All along, over the last few years, I have questioned whether the whole DJT/MAGA phenomenon was genuine or just a PSYOP perpetrated on the right side of the US political spectrum. While I have been a supporter of the polices and practices of the Trump administration, I never was certain about the President's sincerity in it all, and it was obvious that the entire US and global political system was dead-set against it.

I don't doubt that if Trump's actions were sincere and genuine, the better part of his motivation was more egocentric than altruistic. He was making a name and a place in the history books for himself. But I'm still not sure that the whole four years wasn't a big performance, a prelude to the theater that we are witnessing in D.C. now.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: caterpillage

Ok, thank you for that information, I trust certain people and I count you among them. That doesn't change their plans sadly and I still firmly believe they want to rid the planet of 7+billion of us.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Sadly I have arrived at the same conclusion.
Trump bought 4 more years for them to complete their planning.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Sadly I have arrived at the same conclusion.
Trump bought 4 more years for them to complete their planning.

And he drew out those of us who might be problematic to the plan. We've been vociferous about our support of liberty and our distrust of the state. Now they are, in reality, initiating a pogrom against any who don't line up with their ideology. And they know who we are because we have told them.

Cancel Culture is a Dress Rehersal for Mass Murder
:
edit on 2021 4 05 by incoserv because: clarification.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   

a reply to: caterpillage

Ok, thank you for that information, I trust certain people and I count you among them. That doesn't change their plans sadly and I still firmly believe they want to rid the planet of 7+billion of us.

I dont disagree at all on that, I've no doubt at all that there are many in high places that would love to see that through.

Perhaps the healthy hearts are for the chosen.

I found the coin for sale on the temple coin website. 150 bucks! Sheesh. No thanks.
I'd buy one just to have if it was like 50 maybe.

www.temple-coins.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join