It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unexpected topology of the temperature fluctuations in the cosmic microwave background

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   
This paper uses data analysis from several CMB sources to produce a map which show these crazy loops in the CMB, scattered all over the sky.

They also claim that this goes against the assumptions found in the cold dark matter theory of the CMB.

The loops look like train lines or pcb circuits??

Full paper is open access here, published in Astronomy and Astrophysics Journal:
"With an impact factor of 5.636 (2019), A&A is one of the most important academic journals in its field."

www.aanda.org...
edit on 3-4-2021 by yampa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: yampa

2004 Nimitz Tic Tac and the 2019 Destroyer "drone" thing are about 100 miles apart as the crow files from San Diego to the Southern California's Channel Islands. That's minuscule for ET

Could simply be an INTEL psyop.

Then again. Could those little bastards live beneath the oceans in fissures and tectonic plates? Thus they appear when earthquakes are about to strike. I know other scientists claim they are balls of energy. Sure some are but the others?

Then toss in the claim by some guy named Jimmy Church on his show about the anomaly off Malibu Beach?

edit on 3-4-2021 by Waterglass because: revise

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Just to be clear, the green pictures above are not the earth, they are a map of the residual energy from the big bang, it is a map of the whole universe. The standard picture of this data looks like this:

Most models of dark matter are based on trying to fit the above picture. The article I have posted is based on finding patterns hidden under this data.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

2004 Nimitz Tic Tac and the 2019 Destroyer "drone" thing are about 100 miles apart as the crow files from San Diego to the Southern California's Channel Islands. That's minuscule for ET

What? Are you even in the same Universe as OP here? Please tell us what the USS Nimitz has to do with measurement of the Cosmic Background Radiation?

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   
The paths all appear to be linked to the cooler spots

Image a heating system to distribute the emr according to other acting forces coming in contact

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Dammit. More data just means more questions.

Stop with new data, dammit! There are enough questions.

/sarc

Wonderful idea. Amazing work. Pretty pictures.
Look forward to what others come up with in response and by using the same concept elsewhere.

edit on 4/3/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I don't understand these features. If they are not coming from some mistake in the model, then no theory of dark matter can explain them?

Why would you have perfectly straight lines, millions of light years across, all pulsing with one characteristic temperature range?

Baffling!

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Wrong thread dang it. ^&*&%&*@&*((

Delete it if you wish as its beyond my limit. I did not attempt to derail.

Sorry

posted on Apr, 6 2021 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I wonder if the (mostly theoretical at this point) cosmic neutrino background or gravitational wave background have similar patterns? As far as I'm aware neither has been detected at this point, but I'd be curious if there is somehow some correlation between them all. Given that they have different sources and were in theory created at different times, perhaps I'm way off with this, but it occurred to me earlier today so I thought I'd just toss it out there.

top topics

join