It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Monsanto Employing Troll Army To Silence Online Dissent?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Following on from revelations in this vid about officially sanctioned government troll training programmes it also looks like Monsanto has been making a concerted effort to control the exposure of certain information.

• 'Let Nothing Go' - corporate trolls, sock puppets and third party proxies:

New court documents allege that Monsanto is employing an army of internet trolls to literally “Let Nothing Go”–no article, no comment, no social media post is to be left unanswered by these third party proxies.

Court Papers - Monsanto Accused of Hiring Army of Trolls to Silence Online Dissent

Genetic Fallacy: How Monsanto Silences Scientific Dissent

Pretty disturbing stuff and considering Monsanto's merger with Bayer and their close connections to Bill Gates (and the Rockefellers) then perhaps it's not surprising that they now control a quarter of the world’s food supply.

• Historical background:

• Relevant Venn:

Mapping Out The Revolving Door Between Gov't And Big Business In Venn Diagrams

edit on 3-4-2021 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Gallows...string em all up in Public.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 07:23 AM
link   

i guess monsanto is trying to teach bayer a thing or two about being drity in production, pollution, law suits. or vice a versa.

both are sad excuses for companies and should be kicked out of the U.S. also both have been dirty since the early/mid 1900, and have a track record of doing shady, underhanded , and outright crooked sh@@.

edit on 3-4-2021 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

both have been dirty since the early/mid 1900, and have a track record of doing shady, underhanded , and outright crooked sh@@.

Yes that's one way of putting it mate - there's some pretty disturbing reading below about how Bayer, BASF and Hoechstand cartel (collectively known as I.G. Farben) conducted their lethal vaccine projects in Auschwitz Concentration Camp.

Thought it was relevant because at the time I.G. Farben was the second largest stockholder of Rockefeller Standard Oil (and the largest donor to Hitler) - It's also stated in the book below that the German representatives of the Bayer Company were secretly members of the S.S. and had built 'a large underground unit of spies'.

E-Book:

Five Chimneys: A Woman Survivor's True Story of Auschwitz By Olga Lengyel

Really would be interested in opinions on the short vid linked below concerning the book - especially the quote found at 4:30.

Vid:

This Lesson Of History Cannot Be Forgotten

Cheers.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Technology-that thing we were all told was going to make everything in our lives better-has now been weaponised to such a degree that powerful wealthly corporations and corrupt authoritarian governments can now enter your homes,your social circles,your very mind in order to try to force you to think in a certain way which benefits those wealthy corrupt groups.

If you do not think a certain way,or question the manufactured reality forced upon you,you will be cancelled,marginalised,turned into an outcast.

It was never about the cute cat videos or selfies-that was an effective smokescreen for the totalitarian takover,nothing more.

But try explaining that to the younger generations-They cannot accept true reality as they have never experienced it.
Welcome to the borg.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Will save the vids for later but just want to say that I've never heard any reasonable human being stick up for Monsatan.
It should, therefore, be safe to assume that anyone online who is seen to be defending them will immediately be exposed as one of these trolls.
So it's open-season for troll hunters!

I'm not good at online battles but those who enjoy that sort of thing will be sharpening their wits for a bloodbath.

Nearly forgot

S+F
edit on 342021 by Tulpa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   

what really is hard to understand, and pisses me off. well no so much hard to understand.

is knowing all that farben and some it's daughter/ sister companies were allowed to stay in business.

farben is was a legal entity and had ties to all the others to at least 2015, haven't heard any more other than ICI connection lately.

why should ICI concern people, maybe because they own/are parnters in AstraZeneca.

a wiki cuase as i alwys say it's fast.

Astra AB was founded in 1913 in Södertälje, Sweden, by 400 doctors and apothecaries.[10] In 1993 the British chemicals company ICI (established from four British chemical companies) demerged its pharmaceuticals businesses and its agrochemicals and specialities businesses, to form Zeneca Group PLC.[11] Finally, in 1999 Astra and Zeneca Group merged to form AstraZeneca plc, with its headquarters in London.[11] In 1999, AstraZeneca identified a new location for the company's US base, the "Fairfax-plus" site in North Wilmington, Delaware.[12]

History

but for as long as there has been money there have been evil people pulling the strings, and their minions could care less so long as they get theirs.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Why do your diagrams only list Democrats when Republicans are even more beholden to special interests? Especially big oil and the pharmaceutical industry. The last administration had more lobbyists appointed to government positions than any other in the history of America.

You’re seriously calling out Monsanto for trying to shape an artificial narrative, then proceed to do the same thing with your Venn diagrams.

Why is it ok when you do it but wrong when Monsanto does it? Don’t take this as me supporting Monsanto, they’re an evil company who’ve ruined thousands of lives and maybe even millions. It’s just really hard to take someone seriously when there is zero consistency in their argument.

If you do the same thing as Monsanto, you’re no better than them.
edit on 3-4-2021 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

i guess monsanto is trying to teach bayer a thing or two about being drity in production, pollution, law suits. or vice a versa.

both are sad excuses for companies and should be kicked out of the U.S. also both have been dirty since the early/mid 1900, and have a track record of doing shady, underhanded , and outright crooked sh@@.

They are both basically evil incarnate and Bayer's buy out of Monsanto was more of a publicity stunt since the share holders of both corporates were already mostly the same people, did there shares a boost as well as it pushed up share price in both corporations once the buy out move was publicized giving them the opportunity to sell off some of there shares for a quick profit then buy back once the share price re-stabilized.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Monsanto has been doing this kind of stuff for quite a few years now. Same with other pharma and chemical companies. But by far, Monsanto is the worst.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Monsanto has a full team to deflect the effects of lawsuits 😃

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Funny that Monsatan's team has not been here trying to discrediting this thread yet. We should all use the word Monsatan instead of Monsanto when making comments so we don't attract their trolls and shills to the site. You can type in monsanto into a search engine set right and find articles that mention the name....they use the same type of tactic I am talking agout most times to filter things so they can get more statements in.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I don’t understand.

When someone presents facts about these poison peddlers, how is one to refute or troll the actual legitimate and very real harmful damage Big Pharma and its ideologies prescribe and disseminate like their “medications”?

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Interesting. The article is four years old.
Any new developments?

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Sweet sign me up and I'll show these noobs how to #post.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Interesting. The article is four years old.
Any new developments?

I don't know. Maybe a recruitment drive because their "army" isn't working well enough?
One might argue that if you need a troll army to try and prove your critics are wrong, it could be taken as proof that your critics may, in fact, be right.
edit on 342021 by Tulpa because: Grammmmmr

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

Apparently it didn't work.

Bayer Settles Thousands of Roundup Cases With Trial Attorneys

www.newsmax.com...

edit on 4/3/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa

Will save the vids for later but just want to say that I've never heard any reasonable human being stick up for Monsatan.

Don't think I have either mate, have been going through their history and some very interesting points raised by this chap about the EPA - this doco also looks like it's worth a watch.

originally posted by: xuenchen

The Trolls failed😬

Good link mate - so they paid 11 billion dollars to keep everyone out of court but they still maintain their product is safe?

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   

close connections to Bill Gate

He's on the board of Monsatan, from what I read.
Which is swell considering his new land acquisitions.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join