It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Asian HATE crime in NYC

page: 1

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Another white supreme is attacking an elderly Asian woman in NYC. Can you believe this? Been reported for days, the only thing is they never identified the attacker, by that I mean they never mentioned the attackers RACE. Not once until today. For several days, they allowed the ongoing ASSUMPTION of the MSM narrative that white supreme on Asian crime is on the rise because of Trump "CHINA VIRUS".

But what do you know, like I said in a couple other threads, the narrative that whites are committing hate crimes on Asians is a TOTAL lie from the get go. Are Asian hate crimes on the rise? Well they might be, but is isn't the white supremes committing hate crimes on Asians, it is blacks. And I posted the statistics to back that claim up.

And as predicted, I knew this the minute this story was first reported about the elderly Asian lady getting assaulted in NYC, that this criminal was not a white supreme, but a black guy with a life of felony convictions. Today I was proven right. As of today, this story is out of the news, you won't hear another word from the MSM on the topic.

www.cnbc.com...

Black on Asian crimes
www.palmny.org...
"Black on Asian Violent Crime Statistics
In 2018, there were 182,230 reports of Asian victims. Of these, the offender was white 24% of the time and Black 28% of the time. For comparison, the US population is 62% White, 12% Black, 17% Hispanic, and 6% Asian.
So while the US population has more white people than black people, Asians are victimized in violent crime by Black people more often than by Black people even without adjusting for the population difference.
What about the other way around? How often are the offenders in violent crime against Black people Asian? From the same study, Asians were the offenders in less than 0.1% of the violent crimes against Black people, while white people were the offenders in 11% of the time."

+13 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Now WAIT here...

You are not supposed to use actual statistics to prove that the left has a narrative...

And it is all about having minority victims and the left being the loving and tolerant solution.

By making whitey the oppressor.

Erm...

Except white Democrats because they are different because...

Just...

You racist!!!

/sarcasm.

And a S&F for once again proving the sheer hypocrisy of our Woke culture.

edit on 31-3-2021 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Two things

White supremacy: does it even exist? Such a non-threat that how it even gets mentioned is beyond belief. It’s a pathetic narrative that every person can see straight through.
Anyone touting that line of thought is either grossly misinformed or outright lying.

China Virus: the virus DID originate in China. That’s not President Trump’s fault

I dont think there is a rise in anti-Asian crime AT ALL. Just the anti American media lying and making it seem that way.
edit on 31 3 2021 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 08:27 PM
link   

I can verify that this practice of hiding criminals' race ( unless caucasian ) had been going on in NYC since Phentanyl Floyd died.

For example, at a Subway station near my apartment a month or 2 ago there was an a$$hole randomly attacking women late at night. I believe there were 9 such cases of this over the course of a few weeks. Same perpetrator.

A description of the attacker would help right? So people could be vigilant and prepared....right? The only description given by media was " a man about 5'9" tall who wears hooded sweatshirts." So immediately I knew his race 😅

This is what the ultra progressives demand. You reap what you sow.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 08:28 PM
link   
It's "White Supremacy" as long as the narrative fits. It doesn't matter what reality says, it's all about "feels" and narrative. I just watched Lester Holt talk about attacks on Asians and saying the same thing you're talking about, but he was showing a picture of the black guy that beat up the 65 year old Asian woman. He prefaced that picture though by saying that all the witnesses didn't video the attack. Like that changes reality or something.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
It's "White Supremacy" as long as the narrative fits. It doesn't matter what reality says, it's all about "feels" and narrative. I just watched Lester Holt talk about attacks on Asians and saying the same thing you're talking about, but he was showing a picture of the black guy that beat up the 65 year old Asian woman. He prefaced that picture though by saying that all the witnesses didn't video the attack. Like that changes reality or something.

Same, I was watching CNN several days ago going on and on about white supreme on Asian hate crimes because Trump CHINA FLU and yada yada yada, then they started playing fuzzy clips of people playing the knock out game on Asians, they played about 4 clips of older Asian men and women getting blindsided or punched from behind. GUESS WHAT, every one of the criminals was black. My jaw almost hit the floor. They tried to make the videos blurry enough to not be able to tell, but it was very obvious that every single perp was black.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 08:36 PM
link   

We live in a clown world, everything inverted & weaponized and Idiocracy was a documentary.🤪

Unfortunately due to the epidemic of severe mental illness in this Country after 1 year of lockdown torture, isolation coupled with domestic family issues, loss of job, paranoia, fueled by 24/7 radicalization on social media, high on Woke'ism by agent provocateurs, MSM hyenas & Branch Covidian nonsense, spiritual warfare and corrupt politicians who have sold their souls in return for wealth and power, or merely for comfort or sheer survival. Who the eff is driving all this madness?

Because money = power, the cream of the global socioeconomic elite are the proprietors of the World Banking Cartel System. It follows that the international bankers are the people of whom we should be most aware with respect to global tyranny. Just a powder keg of xyz-ISM's waiting to go BOOM later this year.? Maybe. This summer will probably have the next big psyop that will make corona pale in comparison.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 08:44 PM
link   
But statistics are lies created by White supremacists to further oppress people of color. You see it's the long history of oppression that has driven people to these extreme acts. So it is indeed the fault of White supremacist ideology. Ain't liberal logic fun?

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I never heard the race mentioned on the news here, I already knew it though, and yes, if the attacker was white..it probably would of been noted.

I just give up giving a damn about any of this race baiting crap.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 08:50 PM
link   
They had the video of the perp from DAY 1, in fact they had at least two videos of the attacker from DAY 1. They knew without a shadow of a doubt what color this attacker was. Makes you wonder, or not.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Something smells rigged and disaportionated 🐡

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Are you white or have you ever agreed with somebody that is? If you answered yes to either of these questions you may suffer from a common but treatable condition called white supremacism. Jobyden can help with your symptoms and get you better, building back better.

Tell your doctor if you are currently on 8chan or plan to be. Side-effects of Jobyden include malaise, dizziness, confusion, feelings of sadness or deep remorse, diarrhea of the mouth, uncomfortable silence, cognitive decline, and continued social decay. In severe cases these and other side-effects may persist up to 4 years.

Do not stop Jobyden unless directed by your television.

If you cannot afford Jobyden, Jerome Powell may be able to help.

Get back to better, building back better... with Jobyden.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I saw a picture of the guy who attacked that sixty five year old Asian woman in the news paper, and the AP photo they supplied to the local paper was in black and white and it made the guy appear white somehow. The videos show the guy is black yet they modified the picture in the paper to make it look like he was white looking.

We live in the time of the deceiver, the media push deception to make things appear to be something they aren't.

Yes it was bad that that guy beat up that Asian woman, but twisting it to make people believe the guy was white was not good at all. That guy was paroled for killing his mother, maybe the woman reminded him of his mother or something. That info is hard to find about that guys past, but they identified the guy who did it and I think they arrested him for parole violation.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

The photos of the BLACK ATTACKER have now been stripped from our Satan-possessed major media.

Example: www.msn.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: rickymouse

The photos of the BLACK ATTACKER have now been stripped from our Satan-possessed major media.

Example: www.msn.com...

This criminal that attacked this elderly Asian lady in NYC was obviously a Trump supporter.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 07:41 AM
link   
this one isn't being talked about as much, happened this week as well.

www.news10.com...

you can clearly see this criminal's MAGA hat throughout the video

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   

You know that POC only commit crimes because white supremacy, white nationalism, and racism make them commit crimes right?

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Every time a black mugs a Chinese person, it's white supremacy. Because you know, ideology.

(post by exsanguination45 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

join