It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arizona Passes Bill to End State Enforcement of Federal Gun Control

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
*Also, where did my thread about the Wisconsin Mask Madate repeal go?

That is a very good question! I read that thread and just now tried to pull it up from my history. It has been "removed." For what purpose, I wonder, did it have to be removed? I'm starting to get some funny feelings about our new overlords, er, owners here at ATS.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

United States. States, as in plural.

It was never intended that all the states should be in lockstep. The fact that the Federal Govt. seems to think that is quite beside the point.

However, having said that, the Civil War--or War of Northern Aggression, if you prefer--kinda made that harder, though not impossible. States move as they please on many issues--that's as it should be. This is certainly one issue where the States should be able to decide on their own what's best.

Voters deserve that option, do they not??

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
Okay, so nobody wants a United States then?

That ship has sailed.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   
There is a similar bill moving through the Arkansas state legislature right now. It passed the state Senate by an overwhelming margin a few days ago and hopefully will reach a floor vote in the House soon as long as it doesn't get tied up in committee.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

It is good to see some states telling the Federal Government to go @$#% themselves

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

You know, is funny, America is not one whole country that abides by what the powers in Washington wants all states to follow, we are a Republic, people has forgotten the powers of the Republic, it means that even when we have a centralized government in DC, the states remain independent.

I knew the states will take matters in their own hands, I can no wait when senile china biden and the democrats try to go after the states right when it comes to voting rules. This is going to get very interesting.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join