It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republican Matt Gaetz Investigated For Sex Trafficking

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I came to ATS for the lulz, I stayed for all the cakes .

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer
Well, seems like the next 10 years are going to be nothing but the left wing crying “That’s racist” when they’re held to certain standards and the right wing can just call “Conspiracy!”, when it happens to them.

And the members of both parties will gleefully defend them.

American politics are turning American’s into f*cking losers.

Just wanted to quote this for truth...what a clown show.

Peace

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Ppl suddenly pretending to care

😆🤣😂😹😆🤣

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Extortion, if applicable, does need addressed and harshly dealt with, but the possible boinking of a teen, I can't get flustered about.

I was 17 once, so was everyone else. Anyone claiming someone that age cannot be mature enough to screw is being very dishonest about their own late teenage years. Or maybe they really were just a lump of cross-eyed flesh sitting somewhere, I dunno (I wasn't, but I did have the good sense to just observe friends and know NOT spread 'em like a ho)

I can tell you with zero bubble wrapping in the recollection here that from observing my own teen self's teen friends who were more ho than not, than they can and will juggle upwards of 3 dates a night if there's something in it for them (money, gifts, etc) They're just teens, not retards, they know how to work sexuality for gain and always have, don't fool yourselves. If he hooked up with an allllllmooooost legal girl, I bet my firstborn & left leg that she knew full well what she was gunning for and likely has no complaints.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   
They raping everyone out here glad you two woke up and think you're original. a reply to: operation mindcrime

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Ppl suddenly pretending to care

😆🤣😂😹😆🤣

It's all about justice and no one is above the law!

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I believes you.a reply to: DBCowboy

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

If he is guilty, he is guilty. But until he is convicted by a jury of his peers, he maintains his innocence.

If there was evidence, or he was a flight risk. He would be held on bond.

Now.

We have a group of senators that literally allowed Brett Kavanaugh to be slandered in a senate hearing. With no consequences for the act. With a main stream media that promoted the slander.

Sorry if the left ate it’s credibility long ago.
edit on 31-3-2021 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

edit on 31-3-2021 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   
If you're a pedophile.

Death is the only cure.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for POLITE political debate will be enforced.
Members must also Stay on Topic!!!
Trolling, And What To Do About It

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

Terms And Conditions Of Use

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.
This could include temporary POSTING BANS.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Currently watching that Epstein special...those victims were 17...oh wait...you wouldn't call them victims....rrrrrright.

Peace

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   
For all those trying to justify an adult having sex with a 17 year old, please stop. We know it happens. But when you are a high profile member of government, doing this would be suicide both political, and natural. Career ending, life altering kind of bad. Is something you just don't do. Period. Plus, there are laws about it being illegal. Laws, those things that used to matter.

If he's not guilty, then those who tried to hang him should be publicly ridiculed and shown how stupid they are. If he's guilty, then he should face the punishment that goes along with his crime. At this stage, we know two sides of this, the OP's version, and the version Gaetz tells. The truth will be the best version to base your anger off of.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
They raping everyone out here glad you two woke up and think you're original. a reply to: operation mindcrime

Lol...not waking up for that stuff....it's America...all is well in the looney house.

Peace

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

gross, another deflection.

devils triangle kavanaugh is guilty as hell. i think they're looking into the supposed investigation.

ya, it's awful there's people out there who didn't want an accused sexual assaulter on the highest court in the land - the horror.

go grab someone by the pussy your creditability is long gone.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime
a reply to: Nyiah

Currently watching that Epstein special...those victims were 17...oh wait...you wouldn't call them victims....rrrrrright.

Peace

Mm. I doubt he was trafficking, for an important reason.

Considering the standing claim, that someone was using the trafficking claim threat as leverage to get tens of millions, as if it were someone rolling the dice on a big gamble? I suspect it simply blew up in their face.

Stupid people will often make a realistically toothless threat if they think just the mere IDEA would sink someone else or obtain them a tangible trade-off (money, items, etc) In Cancel Culture America, this works very smoothly, lie or not, every damn time. And you know it.

I think that's exactly what someone did, tried to squeeze him for money and it failed, so he went public. Talk about wounding a wannabe "Gotch'er money now, sucker!" extortionist schmuck.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
I read he blocked a trafficking bill and some other sketchy stuff.

17 sounds like a retarded risk for anyone.
...or a she's 18 type Epstein blackmail scheme
We'll see

Swallwell and Fang-Fang is a bigger threat.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Whatever the law is it isnt applied equally that is for sure amd that needs to stop (along with the sexist attitudes of many ppl who give adult women with minors almost a pass/slap on the wrist while calling for men with minors to be buried forever). Which do you want leftists and feminists? Do you want genders treated the same or not?

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

agree, all we really know is there is an investigation started by the trump administration. and, according to matty an extortion attempt. all very interesting to say the least.

when all the folks you scream about here are found innocent can we ridicule you, too?

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Soon we will learn he is being targeted by professional PR smear experts that work for TPTB ☠️

He obtained some very very dirty information on some of the "visible" people in politics☠️

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: Sookiechacha
A star on your post.
Until we have more information, this is a well reasoned response.

Investigations take years.

Trump enterprises since 2002, after he revealed 9-11 was an inside job.

At least 5 years to go for interim report on Hunter.

7 years Cuomo assaults and murders.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join