It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republican Matt Gaetz Investigated For Sex Trafficking

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Watch the Tucker Carlson interview guys. Very bizarre.
" I'm being accused like you were Tucker!"

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

You see, thats the problem. You don't know the facts yet and you're on here saying 'its a lie'. Its a cult mentality for sure. I'm trying to be fair, saying this is news, lets see how it plays out, but you desperately want this site to be an echo chamber, a safe space for one and only one viewpoint.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Guyzzz let’s give him the benefit of the doubt.

Also...Guyzzz Hilary is a satanic child eater!

Top notch stuff

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

It's a hit piece, nothing else, nothing more.

That's what I'm going with.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakespirit
a reply to: network dude

You see, thats the problem. You don't know the facts yet and you're on here saying 'its a lie'. Its a cult mentality for sure. I'm trying to be fair, saying this is news, lets see how it plays out, but you desperately want this site to be an echo chamber, a safe space for one and only one viewpoint.

Below is exactly, word for word, what you said. You don't know the facts yet either and yet, you made a conclusion but now you're saying you're trying to be fair and let's see how it plays out? You didn't bother to do anything else but parrot the NYT story that is OBVIOUSLY a hit piece if they didn't mention the fact that the target of the investigation was someone else (not Gaetz). Additionally, to make your point "to the surprise of absolutely no one", you linked a story that was behind a pay wall. Did you even read it? I didn't because I couldn't but there were plenty of others out there that told both sides.

I don't want ATS to be an echo chamber or safe space, just one that employs critical thinking and fairness - a concept you (or the NYT) doesn't understand.

originally posted by: lakespirit

www.nytimes.com...

To the surprise of absolutely no one, uber-creepy Matt Gaetz is under investigation for sex trafficking and sex with a minor.

He thought a recent Hallmark Channel-style wedding would be a great distraction/dodge for these upcoming accusations, or will they be revelations?

If Gaetz is found guilty and prosecuted for these crimes, this would be a classic example of not only extreme moral hypocrisy, but a great example of the rampant criminality 'hiding in plain sight' in American politics today.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 06:41 AM
link   
But yet we have 10 credible accusers of Cuomo being a sexual predator and serial harasser and all you hear on that subject from the libs on this site are crickets.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Wonder what the Q idiots think of this turn of events.

And, yes OP, i do believe his resent engagement is a distraction. This investigation started last year. He also recently said he probably wouldn't run for congress again because he's prefer a job at newsmax.

He's also friends with the creep Greenberg who's hopefully going to jail for a long time for the crimes he's committed.

The interview with Tucker was interesting. Two of the most slappable people alive, imo.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Not enough, or any proof, so I’m going to wait and see if any surfaces before I make a decision. I guess I could jump on the “he’s guilty” bandwagon because of feelings but that is not how the real world works.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Fun fact - Matt was the ONLY person in Congress that voted against the anti-trafficking bill a couple years back.

Kind of a weird thing to vote against considering he's a Q idiot, don't ya think?

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
But yet we have 10 credible accusers of Cuomo being a sexual predator and serial harasser and all you hear on that subject from the libs on this site are crickets.

Bammm!
You should receive applause for this post.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

Investigation started under Trump/Barr.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

lololololol

let me know when Cuomo is accused of pedophilia and sex trafficking.

also, last i heard, a boat load of democrats are calling for him to resign.

ya'll are fun.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: lakespirit

Like Trump Russia Collusion?

Like the false allegations against Brent Kavanaugh? Being slandered in an official senate hearing.

Like when women are ignored when they bring accusations of sexual harassment against a democrat?

See a pattern forming?

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: lakespirit

Do you have any evidence or just this NY Times article? I stopped trusting them when they hired 30+ people and ran three shifts 24 hours a day to find anything negative that they could on Donald Trump in 2016. I might as well read the Babylon Bee.

Am I saying this isn't true? No. But before I can judge Matt, I'm gonna have to see some proof.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

You do know Trump/Barr DOJ started investigation, right?

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

lololololol

let me know when Cuomo is accused of pedophilia and sex trafficking.

also, last i heard, a boat load of democrats are calling for him to resign.

ya'll are fun.

False accusations are the bread and butter of the DNC.
Have you seen anyone standing up accusing Matt?
Or did you rely on the NYT, the paper of record that let us know about Russia, Russia, Russia. They weren't misled about the story by their sources, they knew it was lies and were complicit.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

He did admit investigation is ongoing. It started late last year i believe.

He's crying extortion, too, for all that matters.

YOu should check out his interview on Tucker Carlson's show last night. Tucker called it one of the weirdest interviews. lololol

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
So let's all blame the messenger, the NYT, and say nothing about what Gaetz supposedly did. Typical for ATS. Deny ignorance, LOL!

Because there's zero proof in the NT Times article? Sorry dude, but getting negative crap from anonymous sources on a parody news site doesn't bring trustworthy stuff. I know that's your type of thing to believe, but wait for some evidence. Gaetz already demanded the evidence and recordings and proof be released, but as usual, it's not. Just dependent drones out there repeating lies as if they're gospel.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 07:51 AM
link   

sweety, several people from trump's orbit were indicted for their connections to Russia. I'm not someone who's going to fall for your gaslighting. I think more will be revealed as time goes on, too. The bounties on American soldiers for one..

I love how you all try to act like nothing happened regarding Russia, it's funny to me.

but, the op is about a Qanon republican congressman being accused of having sex with a minor. ya'll and your distractions, nothing changes here.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Ok. And what does that have to do with statements from the likes of Adam Schiff going on for months with the lie he had proof to prove Russian Trump Collision? Lie in that he claims he had evidence, but never produced?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join