It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man’s skin ‘peeled off’ in rare reaction to Johnson & Johnson COVID vaccine

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   
An older man in Virginia got a bit of a surprise starting a few days after getting the Johnson &Johnson vaccine...

“I began to feel a little discomfort in my armpit and then a few days later I began to get an itchy rash, and then after that I began to swell and my skin turned red,” Terrell told the outlet.
But soon the rash covered his entire body, Terrell said.
“It all just happened so fast. My skin peeled off,” Terrell told the outlet. “It was stinging, burning and itching. Whenever I bent my arms or legs, like the inside of my knee, it was very painful where the skin was swollen and was rubbing against itself."

Yes there are images in the article. Warning: They're graphic.

Terrell went to the ER and after checking him thoroughly, the doctors determined it was a "rare" reaction to the vaccine. I'm sure that telling him how rare it is made him feel much better, especially knowing that if he had not gone to the ER, it could have cost him his life.

Read the article for yourself.

edit on 3/30/2021 by Klassified because: grammar

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   
“Side effects may include....”

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

But he didn’t get the covid.

+13 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

DOSAGE: take two tablets every six hours for joint pain.

SIDE EFFECTS: This drug may cause joint pain, nausea, head-ache, or shortness of breath. You may also experience muscle aches, rapid heartbeat, and ringing in the ears. If you feel faint, call your doctor. Do not consume alcohol while taking this pill; likewise, avoid red meat, shellfish, and vegetables. O.K. foods: flounder. Under no circumstances eat yak. Men can expect painful urination while sitting, especially if the penis is caught between the toilet seat and the bowl. Projectile vomiting is common in thirty percent of users-sorry, fifty per cent. If you undergo disorienting nausea accompanied by migraine and raspy breathing, double the dosage. Leg cramps are to be expected; one knee-buckler per day is normal. Bowel movements may become frequent-in fact, every ten minutes. If bowel movements become greater than twelve per hour, consult your doctor, or any doctor, or just anyone who will speak to you.

You may find yourself becoming lost or vague; this would be a good time to write a screenplay. Do not pilot a plane, unless you are among the ten per cent of users who experience "spontaneous test-pilot knowledge." If your hair begins to smell like burning tires, move away from any buildings or populated areas, and apply tincture of iodine to the head until you no longer hear what could be taken for a "countdown." May cause stigmata in Mexicans. If a fungus starts to grow between your eyebrows, call the Guinness Book of World Records. May induce a tendency to compulsively repeat the phrase "no can do." This drug may cause visions of the Virgin Mary to appear in treetops. If this happens, open a souvenir shop.

There may be an overwhelming impulse to shout out during a Catholic Mass, "I'm gonna wop you wid da ugly stick!" You may feel a powerful sense of impending doom; this is because you are about to die. Men may experience impotence, but only during intercourse. Otherwise, a powerful erection will accompany your daily "walking-around time."

Do not take this product if you are uneasy with lockjaw. Do not be near a ringing telephone that works at 900 MHz or you will be very dead, very fast. We are assuming you have had chicken pox. You also may experience a growing dissatisfaction with life along with a deep sense of melancholy - join the club! Do not be concerned if you arouse a few ticks from a Geiger counter. You might want to get a one-month trial subscription to Extreme Fighting. The hook shape of the pill will often cause it to become caught in the larynx. To remove, jam a finger down your throat while a friend holds your nose to prevent the pill from lodging in a nasal passage. Then throw yourself stomach first on the back portion of a chair. The expulsion of air should eject the pill out of the mouth, unless it goes into a sinus cavity, or the brain. WARNING: This drug may shorten your intestines by twenty-one feet. Has been known to cause birth defects in the user retroactively. Passing in front of TV may cause the screen to moiré.

edit on 30-3-2021 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

But he didn’t get the covid.

nor the.01% or so chance of severe symptoms

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Good to know it can actually make your skin crawl.

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   

'we'll let you know in 5-10 years'

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   

BAD TASTE ALERT!!!

Don't read further if you get offended easily.

I take that back, if you get offended easily, read on, Mary.

Am I the only one who is imagining Marvel's Red Skull?

Just glad I can't take the vaccine.

Sorry for the old guy.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5

'we'll let you know in 5-10 years'

I guess a quote from their book says around 9 months

WHAT THEY ARE PLANNING FOR YOU IN 2025-2028

www.bitchute.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

BAD TASTE ALERT!!!

Don't read further if you get offended easily.

I take that back, if you get offended easily, read on, Mary.

Just glad I can't take the vaccine.

Sorry for the old guy.

You're right, it was in bad taste, but yeah, I can see why you thought it.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Looks like an allergic reaction. That makes me exempt. I have allergies. I think I'll take the 1 in a 100 chances of death. If....... I actually get the Covid-19. Plus I have the Ivermectin that will keep it from even being any threat. And........ I don't think the q-tip pcr tests can distinguish between Covid or infuenza.
edit on 30-3-2021 by Doctor Smith because: added

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Hmm as a dude if their is a .1% chance the skin off my dick could fall off by taking anything, I don’t take it. Just saying.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman
Hmm as a dude if their is a .1% chance the skin off my dick could fall off by taking anything, I don’t take it. Just saying.

I whole heartily agree...

Kind of ironic it was the Johnson and Johnson vaccine
edit on 30-3-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I get a local rash from polyethylene glycol, but nothing like that guy has. But then again, it is from getting it on my skin then washing it off fairly quickly, I learned long ago that I have to wash the area when exposed. I have no idea why it happens, but it does. I have gotten a red area, but never got it all over the body like that. Polysorbate 80 is less of a reaction to me, but I do get a reaction. It is in ice creams, I avoid that chemistry, guar gum doesn't seem to be a problem. It is also in some shampoos and I avoid those too. I tried vaping once, never again.
edit on 30-3-2021 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

May induce a tendency to compulsively repeat the phrase "no can do."

I LOL’d so hard at that!! I am crying...

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 03:09 AM
link   
yep still not getting that UNAPPROVED vaxx...everybody who did i will wait the 5-10 years...its bad enough they JUST discovered the potential for genetic immunity.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 03:21 AM
link   
This stuff is absolutely insane. I was just reading a parenting site and it was saying to give babies the covid vaccine.
I went to the authors Twitter and it read like a freakin' reddit chatbot.
"I can't wait to get the vaccine!"
"I feel kinda bad that I'm getting it before others!"
"I can't wait to get it, so I don't look like one of "those" people!"

This is getting stupid.
The only way to cure covid will be for everyone to cancel their internet and cable subscriptions.
Social media was a mistake.

24/7 propaganda on crack.
I'm about one more bs story away from going oldschool and cutting the mass psychosis cord.
The cost to benefit analysis is failing miserably.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

ive seen this too its creepy as hell you would get shot up with expirimental (cant spell today) crap. Im sorry but im not into being part of a doctors "Practice of medicine" let alone a lab rat. I see way too much I AM LEGEND

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: MissCoyote
a reply to: Mandroid7

ive seen this too its creepy as hell you would get shot up with expirimental (cant spell today) crap. Im sorry but im not into being part of a doctors "Practice of medicine" let alone a lab rat. I see way too much I AM LEGEND

Precisely. They need to stop being yes men and do the research. Too many vested interests everywhere.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join