It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Space Force : Its a thing Earth....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   
This is the Mission Statement from the USSF

The USSF is a military service that organizes, trains, and equips space forces in order to protect U.S. and allied interests in space and to provide space capabilities to the joint force. USSF responsibilities include developing Guardians, acquiring military space systems, maturing the military doctrine for space power, and organizing space forces to present to our Combatant Commands.

What does it mean by “developing Guardians”?

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

It is a "class" of satellites with hunter/killer capabilities. Primarily geared towards other satellites. And primarily defensive in order to protect other "friendly" satellites.

We've had them deployed in space for years.

If you think about it critically, it makes perfect sense.

Would you launch billions of dollars in hardware into space and give it no means to protect itself? From either unfriendly sats or even space junk/debris?

C'mon man!

edit on 4/1/2021 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

Yeah that thing is cute but theres not people on board, seen that footage a hundred times and not tremendously impressed by it anymore. They are pushing that UFO narrative hard aren't they?

Different forum they discuss that object as an active countermeasure to the hypersonic surface to air missiles being deployed by other countries. The US has used UFO`s as cover for black projects before, whats stopping them from doing it again?

posted on Apr, 2 2021 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

Exactly...

I`d like to see whatever Gary McKinnon saw all those years ago float out of the Pacific Ocean. Alot of people would be really pissed off to know what level of technology has been kept away from us that would improve the lives of everyone in the world. I understand why they do it though.

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 03:43 AM
link   
President Reagan - Three Famous Alien Threat Speeches:

edit on 3-4-2021 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   
For me, Gary doesn't present himself as much of a witness to anything more than "he hacked illegally into government systems" and saw something he knew nothing about. And even more so, when I consider his diagnosis.

a reply to: StratosFear

posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

Thats the cool space force name for soldier, They couldnt use the term soldier because they have no enemy to fight i guess. There job is to protect space assets so guardian became a thing. Though i watched a video of guardians going through basic and i have serious doubts they could have guarded their lunch.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
This is the Mission Statement from the USSF

The USSF is a military service that organizes, trains, and equips space forces in order to protect U.S. and allied interests in space and to provide space capabilities to the joint force. USSF responsibilities include developing Guardians, acquiring military space systems, maturing the military doctrine for space power, and organizing space forces to present to our Combatant Commands.

YOu have to ask the Vanguards Speaker that question.(couldnt resist)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join