It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three Masonic Lodges Now Burning in BC's Lower Mainland

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: network dude

I wish everyone knew what we really did.

How true, how true.

Reminds me we have a pancake breakfast Sunday....All you can eat pancakes, waffles, French toast, sausage, bacon, toast and drinks....$10.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   
AM hasn't chimed in. Maybe he had a trip there and decided to go rogue. Or he was tired of social injustice directed at trans people so he started a mostly peaceful protest.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 04:18 PM
link   
This is a very strange story, to say the least!

Sure looks like arson to me. What kind of a twisted person or group would want to burn down a bunch of Masonic lodges??? Of all the organizations out there, the Masons seem like a pretty low risk in terms of having a bunch of enemies.

Very strange indeed!

I am also intrigued by some of the other references here to recent alleged kidnappings in Canada. I've heard nothing of this here in the US. What's that all about?

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

Ahhh...you guys and your mind control powers.

Now all I can think about is Bacon, pancakes and waffles and I have this overwhelming desire to have some now...

edit on 30/3/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Well of course because they are bastions of houite supremes!

When they said "Do away with the old.." it included the old fraternities most specifically.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Apparently they have a suspect Arson they say

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeektoUnderstand

Apparently they have a suspect Arson they say

Arson?

Is that still a thing?

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

I think they call it peacefully protesting these days, but yeah the concept's the same, intentionally burning some property down.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

Definitely a nut job going nuts... buy why...?

We will never know the truth

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   

files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Yep, Hank Marvin and I washed dishes together, hence the ping-pong echo effect I created for Hank...just by being there!

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 08:17 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Um. Ok. Feathers ruffled. 5 generations of Masons and Star of Zion Order of the Eastern Star (women).

My entire family is interned in a Masonic Cemetery.

You're saying my family were/are white supremists? Excuse me?????

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Only if you’re white lol

Arson for anyone else is a “peaceful protest” 😂

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 05:09 AM
link   
The Masons probably did it to their own buildings to collect insurance money or so more people will know they actually exist. Is that too far fetched of an idea?

To get away with this nowadays with all the surveilence tech, you'd have to keep it to your self in
other words not mention it verbally, then calmly and quietly drive by each building and shoot a flaming arrow into the roof of each building.

Uncle Sam and half my entire family and some friends know every fu##### thing I say and will know this that I know they know too.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 05:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
So, seen this in another thread, thought maybe it deserved it's own. Kind of looks like someone's going on a Masonic lodge burning spree in Vancouver. Three lodges are currently burning, one in Lonsdale and Lynn Valley in North Vancouver and one on Rupert and 29th st. in Vancouver.

www.cbc.ca...

Police are investigating fires that broke out at three Masonic lodges in Metro Vancouver on Tuesday morning.

Crews have extinguished the fires at two lodges in North Vancouver, one in the Lonsdale area and another in Lynn Valley, that broke out early Tuesday, fire officials say.

Later Tuesday morning, the Vancouver Police Department (VPD) said in a statement that they are investigating an arson at the Masonic hall near Rupert Street and East 29th Avenue and are actively searching for a suspect.

Detectives on the scene at the Park Lodge Masonic Centre refused to provide an update on the investigation. The glass of the centre's front door has been smashed in and the inside stairwell is burned and blackened.

The VPD said it is now posting officers at all other Masonic halls in Vancouver.

"We are working with our partners at the North Vancouver RCMP to identify any linkages between the fire in Vancouver and the two fires in North Vancouver," reads the statement.

So yeah...apparently this is currently happening....

Sounds like a "Somebody done Somebody Wrong " song.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trucker1
The Masons probably did it to their own buildings to collect insurance money or so more people will know they actually exist. Is that too far fetched of an idea?

To get away with this nowadays with all the surveilence tech, you'd have to keep it to your self in
other words not mention it verbally, then calmly and quietly drive by each building and shoot a flaming arrow into the roof of each building.

Uncle Sam and half my entire family and some friends know every fu##### thing I say and will know this that I know they know too.

They be cashing out left and right from the good olde Insurance Scam warchest now that money seems to be getting a little tight.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Um. Ok. Feathers ruffled. 5 generations of Masons and Star of Zion Order of the Eastern Star (women).

My entire family is interned in a Masonic Cemetery.

You're saying my family were/are white supremists? Excuse me?????

Bro...Sarcasm.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Arson??? Never heard of it heh? It's when kids start playing about with matches and they start a fire they can't put out. The fire service comes and berates the kids with "stop arson about with matches".

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 08:32 AM
link   

I knew that. But still. 7 generations ago...a Cherokee and Chicasaw 7th ggparent, owned Native American slaves. Not cruel, just business back then(terrible thing)....

The same side became Masons and Eastern Star.

We're we/are: Masons=Red Supremacy?

I know , I know
...it just hit me the wrong way!

I am the last to hold family truths....and just shared same w family I called: after 50 yrs.

Stay well,.Klass...☮️

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join