It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sorry the riddles, May is just one month away not MIM's Street Talk everyones street talk coming

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I've been speaking in riddles, yes, I know. But for those that understand that a riddle really is a personal thing. For example: one that lives by the sword, dies by the sword

Originally I spoke about the gun ( immediately deleted ) so I changed my riddle to be the bow and arrow. Those here know that I said the arrow has been let loose and the direction ( or power ) of destination I left open to have your personal thoughts of that direction.

Since this May talk, of mine now is only a month away, I'll keep the riddle going. Here is the first awareness: the razor wire fence around DC. The second awareness which now as we've all seen with the spring break is : mental malicious behavior of those in power in DC

Well, the riddle will be solved in May. Who wants to guess what it is? Well, I don't think riddles can actually be solve due to the personal meanings of them . When the white stuff falls from the sky ( ? ) and the second syllable rhymes with the presidents last name, then you solve the riddle, but as I said, I don't know what the future will be like. Actions can be like the wind, just can't grab it, but we know its in front of our face pushing us forward of no return.
'
edit on 0300000039432021-03-30T00:43:39-05:00433903am12 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Good to see you posting, MiM. Hope all is well where you're at.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Good to see you posting, MiM. Hope all is well where you're at.

Cheers

I got over the rejection. Yes, it was a challenge. But it really all came down to one person to face it and take it in a positive direction, which I have. Going on a cross country cycling tour of Japan in April. Hokkaido to Okinawa.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Snowden?

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: FreeFalling
Snowden?

BY GOD YOU put THE the 3rd part of the RIDDLE into place ( part of it that is ). The riddle part 4 is to take place in May

That's been MIM's Street Talk about this May, but now it is going to be everyone's Street Talk.
edit on 0300000019492021-03-30T02:49:19-05:00491903am2 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

edit on 0300000023502021-03-30T02:50:23-05:00502303am2 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 03:24 AM
link   
So why not just come out and say what you mean ? What's going to happen in May ? Why all the riddles ? If you think there is a big event coming, just say what you think it will be.

It's like saying an asteroid is going to hit Earth
Any day now.
Any day now.
Any day now.

It's getting tiresome.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Tick Tock!

Wait isn't that the name of the chinese spam-the-internet movement everyone is happy to get involved in?

If you have a point, let us know. Playing games just shows us you want attention. Many of us have jobs and are expected to work in a few hours...

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Sorry mim, it's true. I could never get on the Q wagon because of them talking in riddles. I have neither fun nor interest in riddles.
Please, if it's important or even just interesting, just spell it out.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
So why not just come out and say what you mean ? What's going to happen in May ? Why all the riddles ? If you think there is a big event coming, just say what you think it will be.

It's like saying an asteroid is going to hit Earth
Any day now.
Any day now.
Any day now.

It's getting tiresome.

David
When you go hunting for rabbits and you trail the prints, yet at a moments notice the the prints take a turn, reason why, the fox is showing the foot prints. I have mentioned that we are ALL now living in an Open Door Prison. That is a fact. It's new to us. This prison is where we are chickens and the foxes are the politicians. Whether we want to admit it or not, it is even true where I live. Yes, riddles are a way to explain the truth, but the truth is shown or comes out in distress times of understanding what that personal riddle actually means to an individual, but in this case we are talking about complete nations. If I were to tell you this: the world is in a mess. Would that be a riddle, no because here in this country everyone is saying that.
The worlds govt. if you haven't notice are speaking with forked tongues or in riddles. Can we understand their riddles like don't wear a mask because its not necessary, then suddenly, just like the rabbit tracks change directions because of the foxes foot tracks. Those foxes foot tracks is this: wear the mask.
The politicians do one thing and that is what ever it takes to stay in power they do it. Biden is a classic example of speaking with a forked tongue or even in riddles. Do we actually listen to that clown these days when he stubbles into his own misdeeds of his past. Surely we didn't with President Trump, but now all is forgiven with Biden, why , well the foxes are now guarding the hen house.

I'm mentioning May due to the progress of the foxes entering the hen house ( our private lives, Snowden goes into detail about it ). So is the bottom line of the outcome of this riddle really in 5 steps, one for each month. Don't know actually.

Has President Biden invited any Heads of State to the White House... No, but read this first; US President Joe Biden has invited 40 heads of state, including Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi, to join him for the World Leaders Summit on Climate to be hosted by his administration on April 22-23.
The other leaders including Presidents Xi Jinping of China and Vladimir Putin of Russia, and Prime Ministers Sheikh Hasina of Bangladesh and Lotay Tshering of Bhutan have also been invited to the virtual meeting to highlight the urgency of action to combat climate change, the White House said on Friday.

Now what many people don't know and those that do know are actually worried about this: Japanese Prime Minister Yoshihide Suga will be the first foreign leader to visit President Joe Biden in-person at the White House when he visits Washington, D.C., next month.

Prime Minister Suga is not your typical politician , He is a " Japan first ". Just like Trump. There's a reason why this visit is in person. And I believe this is part of the riddle that started when Biden was going to be the President. Please keep in mind that Japan has many US military bases in Japan.

I expect this riddle will be something like this: US is the Fox, Japan is the .... I don't think we'll ever know about what Japan is to the American govt after Suga ( he is calm, and that will puzzle the US. Also the US just visited Japan with its convoy of top military heads.

Something is cook'n . I haven't seen any recall of the family members of the US military bases. If that shows up, well... expect that the US knows something about Taiwan and China.

I don't have that piece of the puzzle of the riddle, I just know there is a piece that most likely fall into place. What shape, form or size is it, hell I don't know. But someone knows.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Great reply.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 08:46 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 09:12 AM
link   

What will you tell us....when nothing happens in May?

Another explanation as to "oh well...it was supposed to be in May...."

The only things coming up in May are my tulips and roses.

Seriously MIM...how do come up with stuff??????????????????

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: steaming

www.tellerreport.com...

I believe that will be a Zoom type meeting of world leaders?
As the summit on April 22 and 23 is digital, it’s simply a matter of hopping on a Zoom call for Xi Jinping and Vladimir Putin, as well as 40 other world leaders who were invited. More than anything, it’s a coming out party for Biden and the U.S. after four years in the Trump climate wilderness. A massive emissions reductions commitment in line with and likely beyond the Paris accord is expected in the days before the summit.

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

What will you tell us....when nothing happens in May?

Another explanation as to "oh well...it was supposed to be in May...."

The only things coming up in May are my tulips and roses.

Seriously MIM...how do come up with stuff??????????????????

Our Christmas roses are in bloom and so is our tulips and its March. LOL

"come up with stuff " sometimes I wonder myself, but the current events surrounding the distrust of the new administration from overseas is NOT looking good especially after the meeting in Alaska with the Chinese telling the Americans to mind their own business. Taiwan is NOT America's business according to Chinese. What will happen to the military hardware that Trump had promise to sell Taiwan, is that on hold?

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Harris goes to Paris ☠️

Quiver will Shiver (double meaning)☠️

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Good day, my friend! Always good with your posts.

Hey! I didn't/don't/we/us guys here...much about Chinese stories above!

That's prob just the same...across the waves for us both...!

P.S. May Day, Cinco de Mayo, Mother's Day and my wedding anniv...and alcohol...on any of them...my wife can go a bit nuts....

I need s'mthing else in May worse???
☮️✌️

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Im always reading between the lines!
Officially taught by ATS lol

I hope I didn’t ruin it for you

posted on Mar, 30 2021 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Hey MIM? Poppin back in outta order here...You play guitar, I do too. I bike too.

I'm sure not the only one who wants to hear specific details on your biking plans.

I know you've said challenges abound in your life? But, always remember this: "Challenges are just solution opportunities".

God bless ya 😂

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Hey MIM? Poppin back in outta order here...You play guitar, I do too. I bike too.

I'm sure not the only one who wants to hear specific details on your biking plans.

I know you've said challenges abound in your life? But, always remember this: "Challenges are just solution opportunities".

God bless ya 😂

Hey thanks

check out this forum: www.bikeforums.net... I'll probably be posting my cross country tour of Japan on it.
Also this is a Japanese website. Most of us on it are foreigners and of course its in English. I got a blog going on over there. ( actually I don't know anything about blogs, but I write about rides like all the other members do ) got over 9000 views on it so stop on over. If you sign up, approval first then you can see the enlarged pictures. International crowd on it.
tokyocycle.com...
The above is where I'll will be posting my complete tour. Not sure how long it will take me, but the wife said GO, and I'm going. Next week will start. I wish I knew how to post pictures here on the forum with a phone, I would if I could. I'll be doing a lot of what we call " gorilla camping " . Thats camping where ever you feel like it, even among the bears in Hokkaido, although I hope I don't run into any.

posted on Mar, 31 2021 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Know what brother? This....may be your life's work. To help others by showing...and sharing your story w the world....and that, may be the real story.

Your wife sounds wonderful. You hang on...and wear your safety pads...because no matter...you are blessed.

Best, MS/HDT

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join