It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Telepathy and mind control in US government

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Thoughts are electrical signals, around 5 milliwatts, so if you can do signal jamming in this range, you may be able to scramble their eavesdropping attempts. DNA is said to form nano wires which when applied with the right amount of electricity, emit ELF waves, so you could potentially scramble it using DNA as a transmitting wire.

Anyway certain drugs do amplify the ability. Natural telepaths are all over the place, but only certain people are selected for amplifying. These people are often ex military intelligence, working with "neighborhood watch" groups. Some of them are kids, but they're born into it. These are trusted individuals. If you think about it, having artificially enhanced telepaths spaced throughout a community to eavesdrop on everyone could make the place a lot safer. If it isn't abused. Certain drugs damp the effects. For me benadryl and alcohol do, they both work on the GABA system. Otherwise, it's easy to be telepathically harassed and over hear things I don't want to know about.

www.youtube.com...

The US government has researched the heck out of alternative methods for eavesdropping and hearing. Puharich did work for the CIA on alternative hearing methods and they found you can bypass the eardrums entirely to induce hearing. Radio waves are one way, ELF waves are another. Since human thoughts are in the ELF range, a person can be sensitized to another person's thoughts. Some drugs naturally sensitize. It's partly a survival mechanism though, people who have been to war, some of them realized, staying up for days fighting, that they developed a sixth sense. This sense can be used against us, of course.

If you want to amplify it, stay up a few days and meditate. Certain strains of cannabis amplify it.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: janson0202
Telepathy and mind control in US government

It has become obvious that peoples exist with the ability to communicate through thought (telepathy). I believe in extension to just being able to communicate with thought, they also are able to control ones mind through suggestion and by sending telepathic signals. These signals can be suggestional/requests to perform an action, or can cause pain such as localized hit or scattered/vibration effect over a larger surface of the body. I believe these people are part of our US government under the Homeland Security umbrella (probably the CIA, but this ability has extended to other law enforcement agencies). By taking some type of chemical substance, orally or intravenously, a chemical imbalance (??really not sure of the mechanism??) is instilled in the body or brain giving them this ability.

I believe people who possess this capability are now located in large numbers throughout my home town. At some point the existence of this chemical substance became well known, and more and more people wanted it and were administered the chemical.

To my understanding there are several levels of getting “made-up,” starting with being administered this entry-level chemical substance. The further you go through the process the stronger you get. This process probably requires more or different types of chemical.

Before I go further, has anyone heard of this substance, or a US government Agency which possess this capability.

there is no such thing as telepathy. But there is something on brainwashing. The US government at one time in the 60's and 70's spent like 10 million dollars to see remote viewing or other ways to spy on their enemy exist. They made a movie out of it, the men who stare at goats. Funny as hell and well done by the way. I love the dude. Anyways. After the 10 million and the project was cancel considered a failure, even though some higher up in the unit swear they can do it. cough. I digress on that one.

there is a contest called the rand challenge, it was created by ex master magician the great randi, mentor to ben and stiller. All great magicians at one time, and now all great debunkers. The rand challenge says if you can provide something supernatural in an scientific way in a controlled environment and reproduce the phenom then you win 1 million dollars. He has called out some of the so called GREATEST psychic in the world. All of them too scared or make up an excuse to not do it. Turn down million dollars much? The last attempt was in vegas a few years back, where some asian dude through he should shoot a jolt of chi that people could feel when they touch his hand. But guess what, when they randomly used people and both participates were hidden behind curtains. He was unable to produce his "magic" consistently.

I'm just saying be well informed not by one source but by multiple well vaild sources. wikipedia might tell you the folkfore behind it, but it's up to you to connect the dots and form your own opinion. Deny all ignorance.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join